Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 12:20 PM

23 posts, read 29,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
She had a baby, shes tired, grumpy, feels ugly, has formula/breastmilk/milk on her, has been pooped/peed and puked on, shes likely not showered, really wants a break........and YOU want a 3 way.
She looks fine. She lost all the weight she gained (which wasn't much) withing 6 months after birth. She has barely any marks at all.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:22 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
Things don't have to be mutually exclusive. The baby is the priority. That doesn't mean not being interested in sex anymore.
Ok I hate to break it to you, but a huge part of her desire for sex comes for you......meaning that her lack of desire comes from you too....Once you come to terms with the real reason why her interest in sex has diminished, the sooner you can figure out how to change that. It's as clear as day....just look real close in the mirror...

Old 11-16-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Wow. Seriously. Wow. I can't believe that your girlfriend wasn't thrilled that you took matters into your own hands and approached someone you worked with about having sex with you and your girlfriend. I mean, she sounds really ungrateful. I would let her know who makes the decisions in the relationship and whose opinions matter by inviting your colleague over for the threesome even though your girlfriend wasn't too keen on the idea. I mean - the nerve of her not being into having sex with you and another woman that you work with! Better yet - just have sex with your colleague with out your girlfriend! That will show her!
Can't understand the sarcastic tone. It went wrong but my intentions were good.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:26 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
You need to face it, your "intentions" were selfish.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Your intentions were not good. You asked your coworker to sleep with you and your partner with out even asking if your partner would be into a threesome in the first place. Come on. You can't really be thIs in the Dark about why It all went sO asTray? I mean - you are basically telling your partner that she isn't enough for you - and you even went ahead and told your coworker about it before her. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You need to face it, your "intentions" were selfish.
Why? I just wanted to break the daily stress and give her something different. The baby is a lot of work and she does most of it.

2,970 posts, read 2,771,470 times
Quote:
Really?

Old 11-16-2014, 12:31 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Your intentions were good?

"Honey, I know you're exhausted from caring for the baby day and night all year. So I brought "Muffy" home so she can have fun with us while the baby's at your parents' place this weekend."

How does a threesome solve the problem? What does it have to do with the problem at all? The fact is, you have no idea what your wife would be like in bed if she had a break from the baby and was able to get well-rested. You might try finding out. She could well surprise you.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:31 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,470 times
Quote:
Why? I just wanted to break the daily stress and give her something different. The baby is a lot of work and she does most of it.
Yeah...

But you did not ask her first whether or not she felt comfortable with that.

The first thing you did was to approach a hot female co-worker.

Then you told your girlfriend.

How did you expect her to feel after telling her that?

Old 11-16-2014, 12:34 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Not buying what you are working so hard to sell

No real man is this clueless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships