Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 07:38 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times

Advertisements

Most of the women I know have at least been "fine", and the ones that weren't just didn't have enough practice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 08:02 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I haven't kissed that many girls, but I do know a good kisser from a bad one. The last three girls, however, have been disappointments. One used way too much tongue (I felt she was trying to rape my mouth with her tongue). One constantly hit her teeth against mine. The latest was just too wet and sloppy. Literally had the sensation to pull away to wipe the moisture off my lips. I shut it down with each of them over it. Such a turn off.
Those are 3 of worst kissers there. I've experienced the first and 3rd, no thanks to the 2nd type.
Bad kissers usually are not much of a sensual person, they do it based on the idea of what they thought kissing is about.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:13 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,009,690 times
Maybe what one person considers good another doesn't... so there ends up being a lot of variation. Generally, I would think, you will learn and gravitate more to what your current partner likes the most. Your next partner may not like that so much... but of course your own likes mix in as well.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:23 AM

3,299 posts, read 3,025,823 times
I'm old now and it makes me sad to think that there are still so many bad kissers out there. When I was in my 20s I read an article in Cosmopolitan magazine that told how to be a good kisser. I took those tips to heart and apparently favorably impressed many a young man (as in, "Wow you're a fantastic kisser! Where did you learn to kiss like that?")

But boy, were there a lot of bad kissers in my day: The Pointy Tongue Darter, The Teeth Licker, The Tonsil Examiner, and the worst: The Vacant Cave (why on earth would someone think it's sexy to just open up wide, keep their tongue clamped down, and let you futilely try to find some landmark in the gigantic abyss that is their mouth?)

Old 01-14-2015, 08:49 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,773,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
Bad kissers usually are not much of a sensual person, they do it based on the idea of what they thought kissing is about.
^that. Most bad kissers are bad because they don't seem like they're into it or they try too hard.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:55 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,636,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I'm old now and it makes me sad to think that there are still so many bad kissers out there. When I was in my 20s I read an article in Cosmopolitan magazine that told how to be a good kisser. I took those tips to heart and apparently favorably impressed many a young man (as in, "Wow you're a fantastic kisser! Where did you learn to kiss like that?")

But boy, were there a lot of bad kissers in my day: The Pointy Tongue Darter, The Teeth Licker, The Tonsil Examiner, and the worst: The Vacant Cave (why on earth would someone think it's sexy to just open up wide, keep their tongue clamped down, and let you futilely try to find some landmark in the gigantic abyss that is their mouth?)
So what were these tips then?

Old 01-14-2015, 09:30 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverunner17 View Post
So what were these tips then?

The best tip I ever got, and it served me very well, was from an early girlfriend who was trying to teach me (she had much more experience). It was "kiss with your lips, not with your mouth"

Old 01-14-2015, 10:04 AM

818 posts, read 917,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I'm a good kisser. I lead, they follow.

Maybe you're the bad kisser?
X2 ^ thats what I was thinking

Old 01-14-2015, 11:07 AM

20,763 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Never had a bad kisser. Hmm.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:07 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Discuss
Does it take two to make a good kiss???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships