Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 09:38 AM

535 posts, read 515,895 times

Advertisements

Stop with these threads about buying waitresses or other women. This is at least your second one, right?

edited to add:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...n-someone.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...en-i-like.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...eed-money.html

each mention giving money to women and 2 of them mention giving a female stranger cash for...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2015, 10:09 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter921 View Post
this young women who works as a waiter, i see her sometimes and she gives me butterfly's. she is very nice to me and i would like to date her but afraid to go up to her. there is rumor that she is pregnant but i am not sure. i do know she is single, but i feel like i would buy her anything and i have not bought women things much before. she is pretty and i am scared to ask her out because she might be vain but i never felt thins connection in my life. i feel like i want to marry her, like i want to buy a ring.

i dont know why i feel thins way ?
So you think a waitress is cute. You're not the first, but any connection you are feeling is entirely in your head. You don't know anything about this woman. You're afraid to talk to her. Do you even know her name?

Old 01-31-2015, 10:14 AM

206 posts, read 303,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
So you think a waitress is cute. You're not the first, but any connection you are feeling is entirely in your head. You don't know anything about this woman. You're afraid to talk to her. Do you even know her name?
your right, i maybe should tell her how i feel. i want to get married one day, and no one gave me this feeling before. hey let me ask you something, she got on the city bus, and she sat right behind me... 90% of the bus was empty, does it sound like a sign ?

Old 01-31-2015, 10:47 AM

381 posts, read 643,017 times
If you see her, why not say "Hey, nice to see you again. Where you headed to?" Something light so you can converse.

Old 01-31-2015, 10:56 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,012 times
Quote:
offer her money to make her like me
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 01-31-2015, 11:02 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,738 times
How can you have a connection with someone you have never shared a conversation with? You are attracted to her, so approach and engage in a conversation. When you do that, you will find out if there is a connection, but impossible to know without.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:12 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
i wonder if i offer her money will it help my chances
Why would you offer money to a stranger? What if she decided you were an easy mark, and started to tell you a sob story about how her landlord just raised her rent and wants to evict her because she can't afford the new rent, and you seem like such a nice man, could you help her out just this month, then she's going to ask her boss for more hours, but couldn't you help this one time? Then next month her car will be in the shop and she can't afford the repair cost, but you're such a nice man, you could help her get her car back. And the month after that her mom will be in the hospital, but she can't afford the huge insurance co-pay for the hospital and the ambulance, her mom might have to sell her house to pay all the bills, but you're such a nice man, you'll help out, won't you?

You don't know anything about this woman. If you want to get to know her, go to where she works and order a meal, and start to talk to her. Leave her a nice tip. See how things go.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:19 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,721 times
Peter, you need help sir!

you mentioned the waitress in your other thread, and the first thoughts to come to your mind was flaunting a $50 bill in her face

then in this thread, you expressed that you have a *connection* with said waitress and your first instinct is that "you want to buy her something" wtf...

a) what you described is not a *connection*, you simply "like" the person and that part is normal

b) your first thought when you "like" a woman shouldnt be to whip out cash or feel the need to buy something for em

instead of being on here fiending over the girl all you need to do is speak to her. as a waitress she is supposed to smile and be nice to patrons or else she wont do her job very effectively. so her looking in your direction is not a connection. she simply is seeing if you need something

next time you stalk her at the job just speak to her. introduce yourself. crack a joke, something

also there is a posibility that she actually thinks you are cute and a baller (i mean you have $50 bills overflowing your pockets and all) and she isnt aware of your obsession yet, so here is your chance

Old 01-31-2015, 11:44 AM

206 posts, read 303,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
Peter, you need help sir!

you mentioned the waitress in your other thread, and the first thoughts to come to your mind was flaunting a $50 bill in her face

then in this thread, you expressed that you have a *connection* with said waitress and your first instinct is that "you want to buy her something" wtf...

a) what you described is not a *connection*, you simply "like" the person and that part is normal

b) your first thought when you "like" a woman shouldnt be to whip out cash or feel the need to buy something for em

instead of being on here fiending over the girl all you need to do is speak to her. as a waitress she is supposed to smile and be nice to patrons or else she wont do her job very effectively. so her looking in your direction is not a connection. she simply is seeing if you need something

next time you stalk her at the job just speak to her. introduce yourself. crack a joke, something

also there is a posibility that she actually thinks you are cute and a baller (i mean you have $50 bills overflowing your pockets and all) and she isnt aware of your obsession yet, so here is your chance
i tried to crack a joke, she did not laugh

Old 01-31-2015, 12:07 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter921;38249[I
719]this young women who works as a waiter, i see her sometimes and she gives me butterfly's. she is very nice to me[/i] and i would like to date her but afraid to go up to her. there is rumor that she is pregnant but i am not sure. i do know she is single, but i feel like i would buy her anything and i have not bought women things much before. she is pretty and i am scared to ask her out because she might be vain but i never felt thins connection in my life. i feel like i want to marry her, like i want to buy a ring.

i dont know why i feel thins way ?
Well, folks, we now have a pretty clear idea how the guy who moved a gf and her kids in with him and ended up losing his entire savings, and almost lost his condo to them, got himself into that mess. I bet it involved a thinking process similar to this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships