Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2015, 08:28 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
How you guess

No it's realising I'm just as " bad ass " ( LOL ) as kurt Russell
Lol Oh, okay.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:32 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I put it in the msn maps app and it put the drive at 11 hrs... which makes some sense as we are half way there when we see my dad... he's about 4.5, so that 11 hrs is probably accurate...

Naw.. that's two days of drivng... I'd rather just fly out and be more refreshed......
Ouch 11 hours I was told it takes about 1/2 days to drive through Texas!!

You could drive Newcastle to Brighton in England in about 6/7 hours ( top to bottom lol )

Old 10-30-2015, 08:44 PM

52,289 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Ouch 11 hours I was told it takes about 1/2 days to drive through Texas!!

You could drive Newcastle to Brighton in England in about 6/7 hours ( top to bottom lol )
England is a small country and for being as small as it is... you guys sure have done a bunch of crap and kicked a lot of azz historically speaking...

America sort of gets the bad rap these current times with being perceived as being a bully...we've got nothing historically speaking on the English... you guys have ruled the world with a god damn iron fist....

Way way harsher, historically speaking than the Americans have ever have been... I think the mainstream media sort of forgets that historical perspective when it bashes America.....

There's a reason why the saying about how the "sun never sets" on the English empire came about...

You don't get that rep without kicking some ass at some point...LOL.....

Old 10-30-2015, 08:57 PM

Quote:
England is a small country and for being as small as it is... you guys sure have done a bunch of crap and kicked a lot of azz historically speaking...

America sort of gets the bad rap these current times with being perceived as being a bully...we've got nothing historically speaking on the English... you guys have ruled the world with a god damn iron fist....

Way way harsher, historically speaking than the Americans have ever have been... I think the mainstream media sort of forgets that historical perspective when it bashes America.....

There's a reason why the saying about how the "sun never sets" on the English empire came about...

You don't get that rep without kicking some ass at some point...LOL.....
Well that's bar none the best post I've seen on Britain chow and I really appreciate that

Yes I'm proud of our heritage and have " flirted " with a few Americans on politics about military/intelligence/ even pop culture LOL but it all stems from just how small we are as opposed to Russia,China and best of all..... The USA.

I love our American cousins and most feel the same about us ( don't forget I want to end up there permanently one day ) I think the bad rep you get is mainly through jealousy from being the worlds most powerful and richest country myself.

Without turning it too political I believe we are each other's best allies ( even posted that yesterday lol )

Yes we get a bad rep I don't know if you saw that thread about jamacia asking for compensation for the slave trade from Britain and our PM told them no LOL. The author of the thread was right going into it and I couldn't help but wind him up

Old 10-30-2015, 09:05 PM

52,289 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Well that's bar none the best post I've seen on Britain chow and I really appreciate that

Yes I'm proud of our heritage and have " flirted " with a few Americans on politics about military/intelligence/ even pop culture LOL but it all stems from just how small we are as opposed to Russia,China and best of all..... The USA.

I love our American cousins and most feel the same about us ( don't forget I want to end up there permanently one day ) I think the bad rep you get is mainly through jealousy from being the worlds most powerful and richest country myself.

Without turning it too political I believe we are each other's best allies ( even posted that yesterday lol )

Yes we get a bad rep I don't know if you saw that thread about jamacia asking for compensation for the slave trade from Britain and our PM told them no LOL. The author of the thread was right going into it and I couldn't help but wind him up
I wasn't trying to be an A hole.. with you.. but England has been around since 1050 or so, and like I said... you guys were some serious ass kickers...

I really think America is at it's peak right now and in the next coming decades China is probably gonna rise up to be the preeminent power.

I hope I wasn't being offensive.. sometimes just simply listing out clearly well defined historical events can still trigger people getting pissed off... LOL...

Old 10-30-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
I wasn't trying to be an A hole.. with you.. but England has been around since 1050 or so, and like I said... you guys were some serious ass kickers...

I really think America is at it's peak right now and in the next coming decades China is probably gonna rise up to be the preeminent power.

I hope I wasn't being offensive.. sometimes just simply listing out clearly well defined historical events can still trigger people getting pissed off... LOL...
I can assure you chow I don't think I'd ever get pissed off at you I can have a laugh with the best of em

And BELIEVE me I've got one of the thickest skins on this forums it's takes a lot to offend me.

But that purple jacket tho...... Is border line

Old 10-30-2015, 09:36 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,120,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
lmao!
Quote:
Yeah I feel for them poor poodles in the sun all day

Lol!

Quote:
I put it in the msn maps app and it put the drive at 11 hrs... which makes some sense as we are half way there when we see my dad... he's about 4.5, so that 11 hrs is probably accurate...

Naw.. that's two days of drivng... I'd rather just fly out and be more refreshed......
That's not too bad, about the same as driving from Melbourne to Sydney.... I kinda like long drives, if the scenery is interesting ...

Old 10-30-2015, 09:56 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:

I usually drive 10 to 12 hours in 1 day.....no problemo.....

Old 10-30-2015, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I usually drive 10 to 12 hours in 1 day.....no problemo.....
Keen golfer are we ?????

Old 10-30-2015, 09:59 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Keen golfer are we ?????
Wet t-shirt contests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships