Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies, could you date a guy who use to see prostitutes?
Yes 3 15.00%
No 17 85.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 08:58 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,159,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I agree with you in principal, but there are times when sex is purely physical; not much more than a bodily function that must be taken care of. In a perfect world that would not be the case, but sometimes treating sex as a business transaction is the least messy tactic for getting that need met.
And I simply prefer to be with someone that doesn't need sex to the point that they would treat it like a business transaction. That's all.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:06 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
I have cousins who sleep with prostitutes. They always tell me they don't care if women don't want to date them. They only care about getting laid. They're douchebags.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:08 PM

52,203 posts, read 52,636,749 times
I had a buddy back in the day that seemed to visit prostitutes quite a bit. He seemed to have a few hangups about sex.... particularly jerking off, he seemed to get all weird about it and thought it was not right...

I'm like... paying for sex isn't really all that "right" either, if you wanna start splinting hairs... but whatever...

I don't have any real feeling about it either way... I'm not pro prostitution, but I'm probably more against making illegal... just for a whole of reasons...... again... not for it, but man has gone round and round and round with this subject... just decriminalize that damn **** already and focus on prevention...

Legislating that form of morality has failed and it's pretty obvious for a long long long long time now....

Old 06-06-2015, 09:09 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
When it comes right down to it, you don't know where ANYONE has been dipping, or been dipped....perhaps we should all assume the worst.
Good thing you mentioned you this. With so many people sleeping around nowadays is it bad that I'll ask women to get tested if I wanted to be intimate with her?

Old 06-06-2015, 09:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,159,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Good thing you mentioned you this. With so many people sleeping around nowadays is it bad that I'll ask women to get tested if I wanted to be intimate with her?
No - it's smart to ask people to get tested.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:44 PM

914 posts, read 765,545 times
Man, there's a bazillion threads like this one already! Look whatever one's sexual history is, it is their business and their call if they want to talk about it. Many women will prefer not to date a man who has regularly sex with prostitutes (though some will), because they see it as degrading and usury. Similarly, many men will not prefer to date a woman with a promiscuous sexual history (though some will), because they simply don't like it in the same way that women don't like men who regularly sleep with prostitutes. Some women may not like a guy whose had tons of partners either. That's why a person should never discuss their sexual history IMO. It's their own business and as long as they are free of STDs, what they did before is their business. Guys and Gals keep your past to yourself, make sure you're clean, and live your life the way you see fit. Hopefully this helps Op.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:45 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,436,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
And I simply prefer to be with someone that doesn't need sex to the point that they would treat it like a business transaction. That's all.
This. Exactly. It says something about the kind of person he is, how he regards sex, and how he regards women. It also speaks to how he handles his "needs" - ie putting himself before another person because he wants what he wants.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:50 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,049,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
No.

And this is roughly the 4,000th thread on this topic on this forum. It has been discussed so many times that prostitution was pinned as a verboten topic for a while. Use the search function.
What she said ^^^^^^ . Thread closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships