Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2016, 08:18 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,899,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Ask yourself this: If an average looking woman started orbiting you, staring at you, and making small talk with you, then randomly acted hot and cold towards you, would your attraction to her increase with each passing day? Would your "buying temperature" get pumped the longer she did this?

Honestly, you are making a fool out of yourself. If I were in her shoes, I would be embarrassed for you.
So do you think she thinks I like her? I mean She was all flirty before and now its dropped off or here and there. Is she wondering what the F am I doing? she must think somethings up

I have no idea what to do here I mean if I ask now or what?

I feel like asking but I don't

How am I making a fool of myself? waiting this long

So you're referencing me acting hot or cold? or her I assume me, so you think what she given up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
You do know why it's slowed down don't you mate?
I have no idea if this is saveable? she looks at me some days positive and some days mixed but not really negative

she was giving me signs before and everybody backed me on it. I don't know what to think now

This should be easy why I so confused

her friend keep smiling at me but I don't think she is interested she is just being nice

Last edited by Swan Dive; 05-23-2016 at 09:03 PM..

Old 05-23-2016, 09:11 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
It's I need to flirt or socialize more to pump her buying temperature.
EW, gross.

No. She is not confused. She is not into you. I will tell you that if she bold enough to compete in a bikini contest, she is bold enough to be receptive to and even mirror your advances.

The behaviors you have described are NOT confusing. She is not interested in your flirting with her.

Old 05-23-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
EW, gross.

No. She is not confused. She is not into you. I will tell you that if she bold enough to compete in a bikini contest, she is bold enough to be receptive to and even mirror your advances.

The behaviors you have described are NOT confusing. She is not interested in your flirting with her.
Did you even read any of it before? all the early stuff, everyone thinks she is or at least was for a while.

Old 05-23-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Did you even read any of it before? all the early stuff, everyone thinks she is or at least was for a while.
Yes!!!! Unfortunately, I've read every single post.

Her behavior NOW is what matters, and she is not into you. You would not be confused if she were. You should stop trying to keep this idea on life support.

Move on with your life.

Old 05-23-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Yes!!!! Unfortunately, I've read every single post.

Her behavior NOW is what matters, and she is not into you. You would not be confused if she were. You should stop trying to keep this idea on life support.

Move on with your life.
So you agree she was? I think she was too. I also think her asking her friends about me last thursday , makes me think its not off the table just yet. If she interested before its probably not totally dead. She does get close in to me when we speak.

I'm not totally convinced thats she not. But what did this stalling totally tank it? If it did, then I I'll try revive it like I said Im going to try to get it going again.

This is the dumbest situation I have been in a while

Old 05-23-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I'm not totally convinced thats she not. But what did this stalling totally tank it? like I said Im going to try to get it going again
That would be like shoving more money into a broken Coke machine.

Old 05-23-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
That would be like shoving more money into a broken Coke machine.
No. I also think her asking her friends about me last thursday , makes me think its not off the table just yet

A few weeks ago I thought she was cold.But our talks went well. If she's no longer into me then why does she keep looking at me?

Old 05-23-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
No. I also think her asking her friends about me last thursday , makes me think its not off the table just yet
That ^^ kind of delusion is the very reason you're ruminating on this and why this thread has almost 1,300 posts.

She keeps looking at you because you are looking at her. Whatever. Think what you want. The depth of your obtuseness here is, frankly, alarming.

Old 05-23-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
That ^^ kind of delusion is the very reason you're ruminating on this and why this thread has almost 1,300 posts.

She keeps looking at you because you are looking at her. Whatever. Think what you want. The depth of your obtuseness here is, frankly, alarming.

You're not there you dont know what you;re talking about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships