Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2016, 10:09 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
You're not there you dont know what you;re talking about
And you ARE there, yet you admittedly have no idea either.

Here, since you are home alone with nothing better to do than post here in the hopes of FEELING like you are doing something about this situation, read this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ost-cause.html

Notice how the OP picks up on a subtle cue from a guy she has her eye on. Notice the replies from people, and learn from the advice offered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

505 posts, read 368,955 times
Quote:
How am I making a fool of myself?

Waiting this long...
You just answered your own question. How old are you again?

1,626 posts, read 3,899,263 times
I just think because I havent done anything to ask her out she is distant to me maybe resentful

Old 05-23-2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
You just answered your own question. How old are you again?
So you agree she wanted me to do so.. at least at one time. Now. If she didn't ever want me to ask there would be no change in behaviour and no awkwardness mixed signals.So she knows what up or knows that I like her.

Fine But I really want to pull this around . I cant decide if should say sorry for taking so long or something like that.

I dont know what to say because the possibility of me getting denied for waiting so long is possible. Whereas otherwise she maybe a month ago might have said yes.This is now my main hesitation point

I'll try and think of something

Old 05-23-2016, 10:29 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,416 times
Quote:
So do you think she thinks I like her? I mean She was all flirty before and now its dropped off or here and there. Is she wondering what the F am I doing? she must think somethings up

I have no idea what to do here I mean if I ask now or what?

I feel like asking but I don't

How am I making a fool of myself? waiting this long

So you're referencing me acting hot or cold? or her I assume me, so you think what she given up?
Just ask her. Put yourself out of your misery, how can you stand it? Are you enjoying this?

Either ask her out immediately or forget about it. In the future, choose a woman to date whom you are more comfortable around and who doesn't intimidate you.

Old 05-23-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Just ask her. Put yourself out of your misery, how can you stand it? Are you enjoying this?

Either ask her out immediately or forget about it. In the future, choose a woman to date whom you are more comfortable around and who doesn't intimidate you.
she does sort of intimidate me yes. But the fact that she seemed ready to go and now has pulled back is the main problem here

The woman in December that I asked out. It me 3 months and it didn't affect anything. She is in fact moving.

This is the dumbest stupidest thread ever. Im 100% aware of how out of hand this has gotten.

Im not insane guys This thread may make people think that.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:42 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Nothing you do now is going to improve your chances of getting a yes.
Keep this up and you are sure to get a No
Ask her out the very next time you see her or forget it . Period the end, unless the only 'social interaction' you get is this thread and you don't want to lose it.

Old 05-24-2016, 04:07 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
this is why I admire the dogs,,,a couple sniffs and they know where they stand.....no games and b.s.

to the op

you ever see a good looking girl with a loser or unattractive guy ??? and think,,,wtf??

well, he had the balls to ask her out while 20 like you did not

also, if you do get the gumption to ask her out,,,keep in mind this is one woman,,,, she doesn't speak for the whole gender if she says no..

Last edited by mainebrokerman; 05-24-2016 at 04:15 AM..

Old 05-24-2016, 08:26 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
her friend keep smiling at me but I don't think she is interested she is just being nice
You have posted this tidbit at least 12 times without anyone asking for it. I think it's hilarious that you are entertaining the idea that her married friend might be into you too! That's a pretty solid symptom of your delusional disorder, isn't it?

Old 05-24-2016, 08:30 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Did you even read any of it before? all the early stuff, everyone thinks she is or at least was for a while.
Then why would she deny that she said she wanted to talk to you? Because she doesn't want to talk to you! Does that sound like someone who want to go OUT with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships