Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 05:54 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

I really can't believe some of the stuff people post on the forum (most romantic thing you ever did etc) that they are proud of, apparently unaware that it's kinda horrifying... to an outsider.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 06:04 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I really can't believe some of the stuff people post on the forum (most romantic thing you ever did etc) that they are proud of, apparently unaware that it's kinda horrifying... to an outsider.

I can't believe how many people are running around out there with no logic parroting things from other idiots...
'listen genius I just said 80% because you are divorced from reality, you think no one's good enough, with your 1000 messages and inflated ego!'

...oh okays​! I don't have that, 😻so...dinner? Nom nom nom.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
My trusty electric shaver that I've had forever has finally given up the ghost. Went to go and shave and nothing, dead, nada. LOL

First world problems I tell ya.
Shaved the boys did ya?

Old 08-17-2017, 05:19 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I can't believe how many people are running around out there with no logic parroting things from other idiots...
'listen genius I just said 80% because you are divorced from reality, you think no one's good enough, with your 1000 messages and inflated ego!'

...oh okays​! I don't have that, 😻so...dinner? Nom nom nom.
I liked it when he was trying to explain how men preferring young, hot women was the same thing as men being able to pick a good wife just from a photo. He actually believed that that's real science.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:15 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I liked it when he was trying to explain how men preferring young, hot women was the same thing as men being able to pick a good wife just from a photo. He actually believed that that's real science.
Wait, you mean it isn't real science? Tricked again

The 80/20 thread is great for laughs - someone even posted a review, something like 'great thread, would read again!'

The forum has been rather lively as of late...

Old 08-17-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

The 80/20 thread is great for laughs - someone even posted a review, something like 'great thread, would read again!'

It's turning into that Whack a Mole game.
How does the guy prove he picked a good wife by looking at her photo? Have we returned 20 years later? I thought they all got fat n sassy and refused to give BJ's.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:05 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I went some place today where you have to pay to park. You know you pull into the lot you get a ticket and when you leave you pay at a little kiosk which validates your ticket for you. You put it back into the machine and the gate lifts up and we go on our merry way.

I'm standing in line at the pay kiosk and this guy in a big truck just jumps a curb drives on a section of side walk and get back onto the road. LOL. Me and a few others standing in line are just looking at each other like WTF

In a minute or two later end up pulling up behind him at a light and I look at his truck and this thing is loaded up with Jesus bling. License plate frame, stickers on the back windows, the whole bit.

I think to myself, I wonder if this guy thought to himself that Jesus wouldn't pay parking tolls, so why the hell should he.

I might just join up if you get parking lot fee waivers.....

Last edited by Chowhound; 08-18-2017 at 01:13 PM..

Old 08-19-2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

I really appreciate that someone probably posted a link to this forum on some dank corner of reddit, so that self-proclaimed "experts" can come here to explain to women what we really think. How would I know that I'm hot for criminals otherwise?

Old 08-19-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I really appreciate that someone probably posted a link to this forum on some dank corner of reddit, so that self-proclaimed "experts" can come here to explain to women what we really think. How would I know that I'm hot for criminals otherwise?
Well that's because you're rotten and it takes a real man who can pull up some "charting and stats" to let you know that when the Nazis occupied countries and the War Brides left their men, it proves that wimmenz are just plain ishy. Because let's not portray Nazis in a negative light, let's make sure we just keep crapping on wimmez.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Well that's because you're rotten and it takes a real man who can pull up some "charting and stats" to let you know that when the Nazis occupied countries and the War Brides left their men, it proves that wimmenz are just plain ishy. Because let's not portray Nazis in a negative light, let's make sure we just keep crapping on wimmez.
Well obviously it wasn't a desperate choice they made to survive by any means necessary, it's that women, historically, psychologically, and emotionally are terrible people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships