Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2024, 10:49 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times

Advertisements

Happy V Day!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2024, 10:31 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Found out on Valentines Day that I am pregnant with baby #4.
I pretty much already knew before I took the test, but took it anyway. Looking at the end of September or first part of October. I am hoping for another little girl. Still debating on whether or not to find out the sex…
Not that it would matter cause we’re keeping it anyway. Andre is pretty happy..if it was up to him we’d have a baseball teams worth of kids.
Have not told the folks yet as I am keeping it a secret until they’re here in March for my birthday.
That’s my story and I am sticking to it!

Old 03-01-2024, 08:07 AM

20,396 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Congrats!!

Old 03-03-2024, 07:06 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
Congratulations, Sydney. Snuggling with babies is THE very BEST thing in life.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:13 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times
Congratulations on your newest addition!! So happy for you!!!

Old 03-07-2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
Congratulations on your newest addition!! So happy for you!!!
Thanks all!

Old 03-09-2024, 10:15 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Found out on Valentines Day that I am pregnant with baby #4.
I pretty much already knew before I took the test, but took it anyway. Looking at the end of September or first part of October. I am hoping for another little girl. Still debating on whether or not to find out the sex…
Not that it would matter cause we’re keeping it anyway. Andre is pretty happy..if it was up to him we’d have a baseball teams worth of kids.
Have not told the folks yet as I am keeping it a secret until they’re here in March for my birthday.
That’s my story and I am sticking to it!
Congratulations to you and Andre and the babies, so happy for you!
You sure it’s just #4?

Old 03-09-2024, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Congratulations to you and Andre and the babies, so happy for you!
You sure it’s just #4?

Thank You!
I wasn’t sure, but I am now. ( singleton) Phew! lol
Out of curiosity I asked my OB/GYN what the odds were of my having another set of multiples. The answer I got was a little vague. She said that the odds were low because we already have three sets of twins in the family. My mom is a twin, I am a twin and I gave birth to twins…. But then she said, it’s not totally out of the question though because……. we already have three sets of twins in the family.
I’d be ok with multiples aside from the fact that I thought the first set was trying to kill me…( by explosion or suffocation). We haven’t told my folks yet. They arrived here a couple of days ago for my 35th birthday on the 10th and that’s when we’re gonna spring it on them. 35 !

Old 03-13-2024, 09:42 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Thank You!
I wasn’t sure, but I am now. ( singleton) Phew! lol
Out of curiosity I asked my OB/GYN what the odds were of my having another set of multiples. The answer I got was a little vague. She said that the odds were low because we already have three sets of twins in the family. My mom is a twin, I am a twin and I gave birth to twins…. But then she said, it’s not totally out of the question though because……. we already have three sets of twins in the family.
I’d be ok with multiples aside from the fact that I thought the first set was trying to kill me…( by explosion or suffocation). We haven’t told my folks yet. They arrived here a couple of days ago for my 35th birthday on the 10th and that’s when we’re gonna spring it on them. 35 !
You have 3 now and you’d be ok with multiples? Good for you! You’re an amazing mom I always wanted more than one, but we get what we get right? Probably all I could handle. Keep us posted!

Old 03-13-2024, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
You have 3 now and you’d be ok with multiples? Good for you! You’re an amazing mom I always wanted more than one, but we get what we get right? Probably all I could handle. Keep us posted!
We originally planned on having 5 so yes, we’d be fine with another set of multiples. Happy actually because it would mean one less pregnancy for me. lol Three can be a handful for sure but Andre is a great dad and big help. I get the boys up, dressed and fed and after breakfast the three of them disappear until right about lunch time. The boys help Andre with his chores. They feed and water the chickens and collect eggs. They make sure that their dogs have food and water and they help feed and water the rest of the livestock.
After they’re done with their chores Andre saddles up their horses and takes them for a ride or just lets them ride around in the corral for a while.
After lunch I hold “class” ( here our kids start mandatory preschool at age 3 and I am homeschooling). The curriculum for three year olds is learning to recognize numbers and letters and learning a foreign language.
I’ve been speaking to them in French, English and Spanish since they were in the womb and we have language days where we may only speak one language all day long.
We looked into adoption last year around this time, but there were many hoops to jump through, but we’ve not totally given up on the idea of adopting. In order to adopt we would have had to have been married for 2 years. We’ve been together going on 8 years but only married for one ( this month). lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships