Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2016, 03:03 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Travis Fimmel from "The Vikings" is in a pretty good Action movie..."The Baytown Outlaws" ...

it's Free on Amazon, if'n your a member.

The Baytown Outlaws (2012) - IMDb
Looks pretty good. I'll watch anything with Billy Bob Thornton in it. I'm not into action flicks as much as I used to be, but that there one looks pretty good.

Hardcore Henry is another super over-the-top action movie. Seen the preview a few times now. It's shot in the first person POV, sorta like a lot of the new video games are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 06:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me today, thanks
Lol!!! Whenever I think I'm crazy,I meet a crazier person at work. Whether it's a parent or new teacher.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:59 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,107,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol!!! Whenever I think I'm crazy,I meet a crazier person at work. Whether it's a parent or new teacher.
Ha! When one co-worker asks where another one is, I say that it isn't my turn to watch the kids.

November 1st in MI isn't normally a good day for riding one's bike down the highway - with no jacket - but it was near 80 today, and a lot of them were still out! Ride free.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Ha! When one co-worker asks where another one is, I say that it isn't my turn to watch the kids.

November 1st in MI isn't normally a good day for riding one's bike down the highway - with no jacket - but it was near 80 today, and a lot of them were still out! Ride free.
Did you take a pic of it?lol

Old 11-01-2016, 07:32 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,107,489 times
Nope, I didn't take a picture, but this is a winter to appreciate so far. Remind me that I wrote that when I'm shoveling 6" of snow!

Old 11-01-2016, 07:47 PM

Uh I know! Tomorrow we have a high of 75. It's November right?

Old 11-02-2016, 10:43 AM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Looks pretty good. I'll watch anything with Billy Bob Thornton in it. I'm not into action flicks as much as I used to be, but that there one looks pretty good.

Hardcore Henry is another super over-the-top action movie. Seen the preview a few times now. It's shot in the first person POV, sorta like a lot of the new video games are.

Yeah, Billy Bob is a great actor....

Hardcore Henry looks pretty good...

Hardcore Henry (2015) - IMDb

I like a good science fiction movie...but they very seldom make a good one, anymore...

Old 11-02-2016, 12:49 PM

We have a lot of trees on our condo complex property. They have a trimming crew come out once a year and trim them up. Right now they've got one of the tree shedder thingys going and man it's louder than hell. They are supposed to be a few more days. We've got every window closed up and it's still friggin loud as heck.

First world problems, but still, man oh man. LOL.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:12 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We have a lot of trees on our condo complex property. They have a trimming crew come out once a year and trim them up. Right now they've got one of the tree shedder thingys going and man it's louder than hell. They are supposed to be a few more days. We've got every window closed up and it's still friggin loud as heck.

First world problems, but still, man oh man. LOL.
My next door neighbor decided to sandblast the entire exterior of his home. Never bothered to tell me, so when I came home from work that day I found my kitchen, dining room, and two bedrooms blanketed in the dust of the former exterior of his home, since the windows were all open all day for fresh air. This is the same neighbor who places his oversized discard refuse on the sidewalk in front of my property so as not to sully his own front yard. He has also leaned his trash and junk against the fence I paid for and installed as well as against our shared fence in the back. He even poured concrete over our property line and into my backyard which I didn't discover until well after the fact. He grinds and saws with power tools and bench tools and who knows what-all at any old time he wants, often. Usually coincides with the times I try to lie down for a nap. Sometimes I don't even want to be at home.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
My next door neighbor decided to sandblast the entire exterior of his home. Never bothered to tell me, so when I came home from work that day I found my kitchen, dining room, and two bedrooms blanketed in the dust of the former exterior of his home, since the windows were all open all day for fresh air. This is the same neighbor who places his oversized discard refuse on the sidewalk in front of my property so as not to sully his own front yard. He has also leaned his trash and junk against the fence I paid for and installed as well as against our shared fence in the back. He even poured concrete over our property line and into my backyard which I didn't discover until well after the fact. He grinds and saws with power tools and bench tools and who knows what-all at any old time he wants, often. Usually coincides with the times I try to lie down for a nap. Sometimes I don't even want to be at home.
What a nightmare. Like I said we are in a condo and most of our neighbors have been polite and haven't had too many problems. We did have a neighbor above us that used to stomp around a lot I think that they were playing and chasing after the toddler so I didn't wanna make a fuss.

Yeah, stories like yours I hear about all the time. People can suck sometimes and be pretty uncaring towards their neighbors. I'm worried if we ever do get an actual house somewhere that we'll have one of those types of neighbors. I don't really know how much you can legally do. I can't see the cops doing anything and any other legal recourse will probably cost you too much time and money to be pragmatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships