Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 02:15 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,480,441 times

Advertisements

He sounds bored.
He is looking outwardly for attention, often...which is never a great sign

Last edited by rego00123; 03-29-2017 at 03:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 02:32 PM

52,392 posts, read 52,898,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I think nobody would want to have to do this or think of it or do it lightly. It is an act of desperation but I think it is better than going nuts imagining what the partner does - or doesn't do. And I think in most of all the extreme snooping cases it is justified.
I think my real point is is that it's sad if you feel that way in a relationship. The simple fact that you're "going nuts imagining what a partner does" doesn't bode well. I've rarely if ever felt that in any relationship I've been in, but I was never cheated on, that I know of anyways. So that probably might have something to do with my views.

In terms of extreme snooping, IDK if it works for you then fine. I don't really have a hard opinion of it because I've never felt I had to do it so I can't really honestly answer that portion.

I feel bad for the OP if she suspects he is.

I'm of the variety that thinks we have a certain six sense sometimes and the gut is usually right, if one pays attention to the flags in life, on any subject, they are usually there and shouldn't be ignored.

Old 03-29-2017, 02:43 PM

20,771 posts, read 20,057,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think my real point is is that it's sad if you feel that way in a relationship. The simple fact that you're "going nuts imagining what a partner does" doesn't bode well. I've rarely if ever felt that in any relationship I've been in, but I was never cheated on, that I know of anyways. So that probably might have something to do with my views.

In terms of extreme snooping, IDK if it works for you then fine. I don't really have a hard opinion of it because I've never felt I had to do it so I can't really honestly answer that portion.

I feel bad for the OP if she suspects he is.

I'm of the variety that thinks we have a certain six sense sometimes and the gut is usually right, if one pays attention to the flags in life, on any subject, they are usually there and shouldn't be ignored.
yes, consider yourself fortunate. It is hell. Suspicion is hell. Not knowing is hell.

Finding out is almost a relief. A relief that you aren't crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships