Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 09:24 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelBeach View Post

We are broken up as of now, I’m sick of it and sick of him..
Why "as of now"?

Are you actually broken up? Are you anticipating letting him back in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2019, 09:46 PM

147 posts, read 79,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Why "as of now"?

Are you actually broken up? Are you anticipating letting him back in?
I wanted to specify that we have already broke up... like I didn’t see the texts (again) and ignore it.
He’s just still reaching out with all his drama... but he’s never been the one to ever provide me any answers for anything. He kept that part of him (that she knows) away from me.

Old 09-27-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
I wanted to specify that we have already broke up... like I didn’t see the texts (again) and ignore it.
He’s just still reaching out with all his drama... but he’s never been the one to ever provide me any answers for anything. He kept that part of him (that she knows) away from me.
Why have you not blocked his number????

Old 09-28-2019, 10:21 AM

I’m guessing his behavior is long term that he wouldn’t ever stop or change?

I’m done. I’ve already done so much damage to myself that will take me years to reverse, and I doubt I’ll ever heal from this. I’m not feeling like the victim, I had a chance to walk away. I’m just stating facts.

Old 09-28-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:

I’m guessing his behavior is long term that he wouldn’t ever stop or change?
No, but your behavior hasn't changed either, soooo ...

Quote:

I’m done. I’ve already done so much damage to myself that will take me years to reverse, and I doubt I’ll ever heal from this. I’m not feeling like the victim, I had a chance to walk away. I’m just stating facts.
You could help yourself, but you won't.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:01 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,576,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Because you are an immediate and steady supply of companionship, affirmation and sex. And he's kind of a hot mess.

Why in the world did you move in together after only a few months????
i dont see anything wrong with this.
the questions for the two adults are:
is he comfortable being in a relationship when he still also has feelings for the ex ?
is she comfortable being in a relationship with someone who still also has feelings for the ex ?

Old 09-28-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
i dont see anything wrong with this.
the questions for the two adults are:
is he comfortable being in a relationship when he still also has feelings for the ex ?
is she comfortable being in a relationship with someone who still also has feelings for the ex ?
Are you just joining now?

She's not ok with any of it.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:53 PM

2,095 posts, read 1,559,187 times
didnt read any other responses, so here goes! you're probably his rebound and he still pines for her and given the chance he will make beautiful makeup sex with her. not given the chance, he will settle with you. up to you if this is acceptable to you. if you confront him, he will likely just become more secretive in his behavior and hide it from you

Old 09-28-2019, 02:58 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,576,544 times
Quote:
I’m sorry, as I explained on one of my last posts I’ve aspergers, what sounds like denial is mostly my confusion understanding how people act. I don’t like telling people this because it can’t help but embarrass me. I don’t have an easy time in social situations. I can’t tell when someone is happy with me or sad with me, especially online when I can’t hear their tone.
sorry if this comes off as mean; but, how were you diagnosed with aspbergers ? it not a real psychological affliction. are you sure its not acute autism spectrum disorder.
i assume you are self-diagnosed. i have friends who claim to have o.c.d. as an excuse for acting a little nutty but theyve never interviewed with a psychiatrist.

Old 09-28-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
sorry if this comes off as mean; but, how were you diagnosed with aspbergers ? it not a real psychological affliction. are you sure its not acute autism spectrum disorder.
i assume you are self-diagnosed. i have friends who claim to have o.c.d. as an excuse for acting a little nutty but theyve never interviewed with a psychiatrist.
Please don’t bring my condition into this, I know it plays a part but I don’t want to discuss it online. I did not self diagnose.

I do believe he does love me though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships