Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 08:44 AM

2,093 posts, read 1,926,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaramelBeach View Post
He suggested we do couples therapy.. wonder if it’ll even be worth it?
No its not worth it- he's weird. He will cheat on you. There are a lot of good guys out there, why would you deal with this clown?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 10:58 AM

147 posts, read 79,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Guy View Post
The crazy part about all of this is, why the hell would he want to get back with his EX? She's an EX for a reason. I really don't understand people that try to re-kindle something that has gone down the drain. OP it sounds like he has other issues beneath the surface that you aren't seeing.

But that's just me!! Just sayin......
He has some sexual fetishized mental obsession with her I guess.

Old 10-12-2019, 04:53 PM

So we broke up not long ago and guess what? They’re back together.

Anyone that shocked? I mean I expected crazy sh*t from them, but not to that level.

Old 10-12-2019, 04:56 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:

Anyone that shocked?
No, since it sounds like they never really ended things while he was supposedly with you.

Old 10-12-2019, 05:03 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
So we broke up not long ago and guess what? They’re back together.

Anyone that shocked? I mean I expected crazy sh*t from them, but not to that level.
Seriously?

Not shocked at all.

Old 10-12-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
No, since it sounds like they never really ended things while he was supposedly with you.
I think I tricked myself into thinking they’re just sexting cause they’re dirty horndogs.

Old 10-12-2019, 05:51 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
I think I tricked myself into thinking they’re just sexting cause they’re dirty horndogs.
That’s still unacceptable when he’s supposed to be your boyfriend

You realize that, right???

Old 10-12-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
That’s still unacceptable when he’s supposed to be your boyfriend

You realize that, right???
I do! Which is why I’m glad it’s over. He finally got what he’s been wanting since they broke up like 2 or so years ago!

Good riddance.

Old 10-13-2019, 01:13 AM

1,350 posts, read 819,591 times
Quote:
I do! Which is why I’m glad it’s over. He finally got what he’s been wanting since they broke up like 2 or so years ago!

Good riddance.

I just now saw your post and I read the whole thing and I see how much it was bothering you to not know if he was seeing her/still wanting her, or not. No one suggested this - why didn't you ask her? Ask her what's going on? Or, take his phone one time and text her, as him, and just see what she replies back, to "him"?

Anyway, doesn't matter now. Great for you for getting out of that situation! It wasn't worth it. You can and will do better.

Old 10-13-2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil_fields View Post
I just now saw your post and I read the whole thing and I see how much it was bothering you to not know if he was seeing her/still wanting her, or not. No one suggested this - why didn't you ask her? Ask her what's going on? Or, take his phone one time and text her, as him, and just see what she replies back, to "him"?

Anyway, doesn't matter now. Great for you for getting out of that situation! It wasn't worth it. You can and will do better.
As much as I dislike her and think she’s a horrible person, she’s not the one committed to me or cheating on me. He’s the one who was committed to me. She’s a stranger grownup who didn’t owe me explanations, he did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships