Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 12:52 PM

686 posts, read 300,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
posters like ruth for truth are saying you need to leave town and change your fone number (ruth: youre one of the most intelligent posters here but on this one you are kinda' off center).

from your o.p.:
nothing wrong with asking to keep in touch long distance so y'all could possibly link up if you return or he takes a vacation to your city (if this guy was idris elba, we would not be hyperbolizing that she needs to get a restraining order and go into witpro):
------------------

"Most intelligent" Ruth advised OP to change her phone# and "hide behind an "Iron Curtain" (on page 4)as if he belonged to a kind of Russsian spy agency......

Old 01-17-2022, 12:59 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of online dating. He wanted a one night stand and he wasn't going to get it with you so he took off, probably in search of another prospect. Rubbing your legs and stuff while on a first meet and greet is totally unacceptable behavior for any man. That was very disrespectful and you shouldn't waste any more of your valuable time on him. Block him and move on.
It's more acceptable when the woman starts cuddling you on a park bench at night, then agrees to go continue things in your parked car, and then doesn't tell you to stop.

Old 01-17-2022, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of online dating. He wanted a one night stand and he wasn't going to get it with you so he took off, probably in search of another prospect. Rubbing your legs and stuff while on a first meet and greet is totally unacceptable behavior for any man. That was very disrespectful and you shouldn't waste any more of your valuable time on him. Block him and move on.
---------------

I disagree. This is 2022, not the prudish Victorian age. You all behave as if he raped her....

Old 01-17-2022, 01:01 PM

40 posts, read 15,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rent.in.ny View Post
---------------

I disagree. This is 2022, not the prudish Victorian age. You all behave as if he raped her....
Please delete that word now. This is getting to serious deleted now please

Old 01-17-2022, 01:02 PM

3,493 posts, read 3,203,885 times
Sounds almost like he offered up a pity date. He apparently knew you pretty well. Some creepy guys will do that. Maybe you should consider a new hairdo, different make-up, different clothes, weight loss if you're chubby, etc. But, frankly, I'd take it as checking you out for potential beddie bye stuff or he just had nothing better to do.

Old 01-17-2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Just a suggestion. Life might go easier for you if you get it through your head that a woman never loses her right to say "don't touch me."

It doesn't matter what the location, or what the circumstances, or what happened before. If you refuse to acknowledge that a woman can't say "don't touch me" then you just might end up in jail at some point in your life.

After heavy provocation? No wonder so many rape accusations are denied in court.
By the way, I am Female.

Old 01-17-2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
Just a suggestion. Life might go easier for you if you get it through your head that a woman never loses her right to say "don't touch me."

It doesn't matter what the location, or what the circumstances, or what happened before. If you refuse to acknowledge that a woman can't say "don't touch me" then you just might end up in jail at some point in your life.

And....I do not like the patronizing tone in your post. I bet you are a "very mature" person. Male or femsle, I guess female.

Old 01-17-2022, 01:17 PM

40 posts, read 15,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinbrookNine View Post
Sounds almost like he offered up a pity date. He apparently knew you pretty well. Some creepy guys will do that. Maybe you should consider a new hairdo, different make-up, different clothes, weight loss if you're chubby, etc. But, frankly, I'd take it as checking you out for potential beddie bye stuff or he just had nothing better to do.
Your clueless! This wasn’t a pity date on his end at all. I’m the one who finally agreed to hangout okay? No I don’t need to change anything. I have beautiful skin, I weigh 130, my make up is great, I also have great fashion sense , not that any of this matters ! Im not just some unattractive woman , because that’s definitely not the case. That’s why he asked me if I got a lot of compliments thanks for the advice though, I already got it boo !

Old 01-17-2022, 01:51 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Time to close it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.