Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 11:56 PM

2,867 posts, read 1,543,231 times

Advertisements

He was horny and realized he wasn't going to get sex, so he ended the date.

Old 01-16-2022, 12:10 AM

40 posts, read 15,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yes, it does, pal. Yes, it does.

OP, change your phone number when you move, just to be on the safe side. I know it's a hassle to notify everyone of the new number, but OTOH, it's a technologically simple way to create distance from creeps. Except....does he know what town you're moving to? Don't give this guy any more information about yourself or your plans. You need to erect an Iron Curtain.

Well, he hasn’t reached out so I think he got the clue. When he dropped me off to my car and drove off he was waving to me giving me a stare ….

During the date , he also stated to me that I looked comfortable and that I could fall asleep in front of him? Which how are you going to tell me when I’m comfortable???

I’ll have to admit I did bring up another guy during are date, I told him a guy in my neighborhood invited me to a party… it wasn’t on like a jealous thing. It happened before the date and it just came up.

Old 01-16-2022, 07:32 AM

686 posts, read 301,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What "private data"? You mean, like his first and last name? That's all she needs.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Do you really think that he is so stupid to give her his real name IF he has sinister things in mind?

Old 01-16-2022, 07:44 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,912,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamexe View Post
That being said, straight to persistent cuddling / thigh rubbing on the first date, despite you not responding or even looking at him? I mean, is this... the usual drill? Guess I'm even more out of the loop than I thought about how forward I'm supposed to get with my dates.
Good Lord, no. I just re-read the initial post. Everything about that guy and that date was wrong, wrong, wrong. As I said earlier: psycho level wrong.

Old 01-16-2022, 08:11 AM

He was also walking in front of me a lot ? Not walking with me it was weird

Old 01-16-2022, 08:41 AM

9,415 posts, read 8,388,669 times
My goodness, I would hate to be a woman on a first date. This is so.......oh, I don't know.....gross?

Old 01-16-2022, 11:45 AM

686 posts, read 301,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
My goodness, I would hate to be a woman on a first date. This is so.......oh, I don't know.....gross?
------------------------

As other posters said their 2-year conversations must have been very flirtitious and forward for him to behave so daring on the first meeting. She admitted that she finally agreed to a meeting, bc after such a long time "she liked him."

And why did she agree to go to a park for the first meeting, after she drove there, then changed into his car and he drove them to the park?

So she gave him very confusing and mixed signals and I would not call him a sexual "weirdo."

Old 01-16-2022, 11:51 AM

2,867 posts, read 1,543,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakie_heart View Post
He was also walking in front of me a lot ? Not walking with me it was weird

In your shoes I would move on. You say this guy chased you for two years, and you spoke with him for five months before deciding to meet him. You put this guy off all that time because you were not intersested in him. You finally "give him a chance" like you are doing him a favor and now you are ruminating on him. Suddenly now that he doesn't want you, he is worth your time and energy trying to figure out?

In the future, if you are not interested in someone, tell him you are not interested. Don't string him along for all of that time. To be honest, even though his behavior was a bit "off," yours needs some work too. Truly, it sounds like you kept him in the background for your own ego or to keep him there in case you got bored or lonely.

Old 01-16-2022, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rent.in.ny View Post
------------------------

As other posters said their 2-year conversations must have been very flirtitious and forward for him to behave so daring on the first meeting. She admitted that she finally agreed to a meeting, bc after such a long time "she liked him."

And why did she agree to go to a park for the first meeting, after she drove there, then changed into his car and he drove them to the park?

So she gave him very confusing and mixed signals and I would not call him a sexual "weirdo."
Nope he was getting ignored for 2years he would come back like every month and try again. I just now started engaging with him. I never led him on. There were plenty of times were we had conversations as friends, just recently. We would talk about politics, life and etc. I can admit towards the end we did get flirtatious in our conversations. There’s nothing wrong with that we were both single and young.

Old 01-16-2022, 12:16 PM

11,081 posts, read 6,912,808 times
Did you sense or outright see any red flags during those two years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.