Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 11:32 AM

15,091 posts, read 10,181,134 times

Advertisements

Just lock her in her room and take her out whenever you wanna see her. Its the only way to deal with insecurities and be 100% sure of her activities.

People go out to have a good time. If she is going to cheat, it will happen no matter what. The problem isn't her going out it is the relationship from both insecurities, unhappiness in the relationship, or both.

Age has nothing to do with it.... People don't suddenly become couch potato servants when they turn 40.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2022, 12:12 PM

2,867 posts, read 1,553,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyyounng33 View Post
I also had a huge typo! she’s 41 not 31! She is my girlfriend and we are in a monogamous relationship.

Seems like something you get over by the time your in your 40s
Yeah, sure, OP.

It also seems like seeking advice over something rudimentary and passive-aggressively judging a whole demographic and those among them who make different choices or like different things than you are things you get over by the time you are in your 30s, er, 40s, too.

I suspect she will tire of your judgements quickly.

Old 01-22-2022, 02:08 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,832,456 times
Quote:

I also had a huge typo! she’s 41 not 31! She is my girlfriend and we are in a monogamous relationship.

So you made a typo in your title? And in your post, when you referred to her as being in her 30s?

Is there a reason you keep changing your story?

Old 01-22-2022, 04:46 PM

349 posts, read 247,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So you made a typo in your title? And in your post, when you referred to her as being in her 30s?

Is there a reason you keep changing your story?
I caught that too..

Old 01-23-2022, 06:28 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,257,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
Saying she shouldn't be going to nightclubs because she is *gasp - 31, is pretty much like saying she shouldn't have any friends that are, for example; 25, 26, 27, 28....
Well I understand this from a guy's perspective. Guys don't go to those places to dance or have fun with their guy friends they go there to hook up. I would say this is probably a question of trust more than anything. Ladies going out with their lady friends shouldn't have boyfriends tagging along just like guys night men and women both need that. Some more some less than others.

There may be a jealousy element here too.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:47 PM

6,519 posts, read 4,062,537 times
Quote:
Well she’s not much on dancing so its not that and if she was that would make a little more sense. The friends she goes to these clubs and bars with are all single and end up just hooking up and taking guys home which are typically way younger then the friend. It’s al;so usually on her and a single friend, not a group. So its not really the vibe of a group of f girlfriends going out to just hang out, dance and have fun together.

So, if you really don't like this about her, then I guess she is not for you, and you are not for her.

Old 01-25-2022, 02:24 PM

102,340 posts, read 108,608,428 times
Quote:
Well she’s not much on dancing so its not that and if she was that would make a little more sense. The friends she goes to these clubs and bars with are all single and end up just hooking up and taking guys home which are typically way younger then the friend. It’s al;so usually on her and a single friend, not a group. So its not really the vibe of a group of f girlfriends going out to just hang out, dance and have fun together.

I don't find the bolded believable. How do you know what her friends do at bars and clubs?

Old 01-25-2022, 03:05 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,347,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I don't find the bolded believable. How do you know what her friends do at bars and clubs?
He's probably hooked up with them before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships