Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 07:13 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,492,023 times

Advertisements

So why not have the sex and strawberry cream pie together?

Old 05-23-2008, 07:42 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,610,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If I had a dollar for each time I have heard someone say that to describe something...I'd be a rich lady! Some women at my job referred to a cake made from a box mix that was soaking in pool of sweetened condensed milk as "better than sex". An acquaintance said a long hot soak and a good book were better than sex.

Has anyone else heard people describe things as being better than sex? I am wondering if they have been doing it the right way, if in fact they think that anything else is better? What have you heard people describe as being better than bumping nasties? (can I say it that way? Dont want to get spanked for TOS violation.)
Mostly I've heard people say food

A long hot soak and good book? I wonder what's she's reading. And this long hot soak must be in a jacuzzi tub with powerful jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Maybe an Oriental Massage with Happy Ending?????????
My thoughts exactly.

There is nothing better, if your doing it right

Old 05-23-2008, 11:33 AM

845 posts, read 2,744,524 times
Some really good desserts give me a euphoric, relaxed feeling. I have never been in love or in a real relationship, im kinda casual, so I dont know what it's like to have sex with someone you love, but there have definitely been times when after sex I would rather have eaten a slice of cheesecake. I guess I need to date better men

Old 05-23-2008, 11:39 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times
when done correctly, there is NOTHING on the face of the earth that is equal to or better than S.....E.....X.....

Old 05-23-2008, 11:49 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,439,354 times
Samadhi is better than sex, once experienced you'll know why

Maybe nothing on the face of earth could be better than Sex but Samadhi trascends earthly pleasures

Old 05-23-2008, 12:33 PM

271 posts, read 1,061,559 times
i have to agree that there is nothing better than good sex............however, according to my boyfreind, he says there has been a time or two when i've eaten something reallllllly good i have had a look on my face as if i were having a really good orgasm.

Being italian, i love to eat good food, so for me, good food and orgasms kinda go hand and hand............damm, now i'm hungry..........where's my boyfriend?

Old 05-23-2008, 12:36 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,838,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post

Samadhi is better than sex, once experienced you'll know why.
I thought you were talking about those little rice cakes with the sweet fruit sauce and I was agreeing with you and I was just about to go to the Indian fast food place down the street and get a couple of Samadhis for lunch.

But then I found this:
"...in order to get from Samadhi (Contact) to Nirvana (Mergence) one has to have a large and strong individual consciousness, developed by preceding trainings. In addition to this it has to be firmly established in Divine subtlety."

So I went to the 7-11 instead and got a package of Twinkies.

Twinkies are not better than sex, except maybe in special circumstances.

Old 05-23-2008, 12:53 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Samadhi is better than sex, once experienced you'll know why

Maybe nothing on the face of earth could be better than Sex but Samadhi trascends earthly pleasures
Can you please describe this experience? You seem to be in the know....I read that whole page and it just seemed like a lot of esoteric gobbledygook.

Old 05-23-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
So why not have the sex and strawberry cream pie together?
You can! How about the sex and strawberry pie while in that jacuzzi with the powerful jets that MonaLisVito mentioned???

Old 05-23-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
You yoga girls.

The only time I would ever say "That was better than sex" would be right after a really good bout of sex.

Side note: If you want to really give your g/f a backhanded compliment, when she hugs you tell her that was better than sex. Especially if she's really blonde, at first you can see it makes her very happy because she gives really good hug. But then, she thinks hey, we had sex... How was that better than sex with me? And then you get to see the facial expression change. If she's REALLY blonde it might not register at all, or it could take days. You deal with the situation afterwards, but at least you have a moment of personal humor.
Are you into playing mind tricks with women in real life, or are you just fantasizing about zinging a blonde girl in the above scenario?

I happen to be blonde - and I am anything but dumb....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships