Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:24 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Are you into playing mind tricks with women in real life, or are you just fantasizing about zinging a blonde girl in the above scenario?

I happen to be blonde - and I am anything but dumb....
K there's quite a few blonde or fake-blonde girls who are not dumb. By 'blonde' I meant 'dumb blonde.' They still exist, even though I hope that category is fading in popularity.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:24 PM

169 posts, read 538,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
So why not have the sex and strawberry cream pie together?

that's funny. I haven't said "this is better than sex" but I had this friend bake this brownie whipped cream choco. pudding thing once...Oh let me tell you it was AWSOME and she said her daughter called it "love" because she was single and when she wanted some love she would eat that and say it was better than sex. I just said nah it would be better while having sex!

Old 05-23-2008, 02:29 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,439,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Can you please describe this experience? You seem to be in the know....I read that whole page and it just seemed like a lot of esoteric gobbledygook.
Describing samadhi would be as futile as describing sex or the taste of an orange, you could speak for days and days about these experiences but only by direct experience you will really know what it is.

The only thing I can say is that nothing else feels like a samadhi, when experienced you are left in complete awe and after it nothing else will satisfy you, however the first stages of samadhi are temporary so eventually you'll return to normal consciousness, but when the permanent stage of samadhi has been reached there is no turning back.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:30 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times
very much agree although I've met a few very intellectual blondies.

most are goofy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
K there's quite a few blonde or fake-blonde girls who are not dumb. By 'blonde' I meant 'dumb blonde.' They still exist, even though I hope that category is fading in popularity.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:31 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times
ain't nothing better than sex.........

just that sometimes at certain moments some things can be as good as sex.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:43 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,838,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post

...the first stages of samadhi are temporary so eventually you'll return to normal consciousness, but when the permanent stage of samadhi has been reached there is no turning back.
So it's like getting a couple of shock treatments before finally getting the lobotomy?

Old 05-23-2008, 02:46 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
So it's like getting a couple of shock treatments before finally getting the lobotomy?
Now hold up there freddy. That COULD be better than sex... How do we know until we try?

Old 05-23-2008, 02:48 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Now hold up there freddy. That COULD be better than sex... How do we know until we try?
I suppose it depends on where they connect the wires.............

Old 05-23-2008, 02:50 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,439,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
on a perspective it could be thought as a lobotomy, but the difference is that once the nirvikalpa samadhi state is reached, the person acts guided just by wisdom and has full development of his brain and mental capacity, whereas a person who underwent a lobotomy acts in that way because his brain is no longer functioning properly due to the remotion of a key part from it.

Once Samadhi is reached you are eternally free from suffering, desires, frustrations, limitations, attachment, etc, you become existence, consciousness and bliss only all the time that's why it is so pleasurable, all other wordly pleasures have to end someday leaving you with an unquenched thirst

Old 05-23-2008, 02:51 PM

169 posts, read 538,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
ain't nothing better than sex.........

just that sometimes at certain moments some things can be as good as sex.
that was my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships