Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:48 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,268,829 times

Advertisements

Personally for me it was a great day when my kids were born. However I do see the POV of the OP. It was gross. They generally say no sex for 6 weeks following the birth. I didn't argue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 07:13 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,376,537 times
I never meant to state I suffered a permanent affliction. I tried to present my experience in a humorous way, my friend asked the DR to put an extra stitch in it when his first child was born...lol... hey life is funny and like I said, I wouldn't change a thing

Old 06-24-2008, 07:36 AM

312 posts, read 1,017,969 times
Who in their right mind would WANT to watch all of those things that happen to the vagina during delivery?? <As in your own>

I have had 2 wonderful children, and I laughed at the nurse when asked if I wanted a mirror.

My husband didn't see anything during the 1st child, however the 2nd the Doctor looked at my husband as the head was crowning and said, "Hey! Come here look at THIS!"
As a good military man he obeyed and doesn't go into any detail about what he said down there lol!

As a woman I didn't want my husband looking at my naughty bits when they looked beaten up and scary... Somethings should be just between you and the medical people!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:27 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
My boyfriend didn't lose interest in sex, but he won't give me oral anymore we both used to love it, but I haven't gotten in in 6 months
because of a delivery? That can work both ways!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:40 AM

5,244 posts, read 4,709,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Seeing it, smelling it, Boo hoo! Try hours of contractions that end in having to push the darn thing out thru a canal thats not exactly a good fit.

All that apparently didnt have a negative affect on my dh because he was ready to get back at it much sooner than I was after delivery.
I feel the same way on all counts...

Old 06-24-2008, 01:47 PM

64 posts, read 189,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
because of a delivery? That can work both ways!
Yes because of watching me deliver... but I don't understand the second part.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:32 PM

53 posts, read 197,701 times
My STBX refused to leave my head...not that I wanted him "down there." I was afraid of pooing on the table (too much info? Yeah, I thought so...), so it wasn't a problem that he stood at the head of the bed and helped me push.

Now, my mom? She just about knocked the dr. over trying to get a good look. That little thing they screw into the baby's head to monitor him/her? She took it home with her. Apparently my ob took it out of my son's head, my mother stuck out her palm, and into her purse it went. Sick, sick woman.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:53 PM

3,031 posts, read 9,089,224 times
Hmmmm.....

A guy who loses interest in sex (do they still make guys who lose interest in sex---EVER????) after wife/partner has baby. Wow.

What happens when same guy gets peed on, vomited on, pooped on, cleans up the most god-awful smelling diapers ever. Does he not want to hold his child?

Old 06-24-2008, 02:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findingmesomeday View Post
do they still make guys who lose interest in sex
You can't lose something you never had in the first place. I'm quite baffled by the number of opinions to that effect I've come across on these forums...

Old 06-24-2008, 03:02 PM

59 posts, read 184,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLandFF View Post
My STBX refused to leave my head...not that I wanted him "down there." I was afraid of pooing on the table (too much info? Yeah, I thought so...), so it wasn't a problem that he stood at the head of the bed and helped me push.

Now, my mom? She just about knocked the dr. over trying to get a good look. That little thing they screw into the baby's head to monitor him/her? She took it home with her. Apparently my ob took it out of my son's head, my mother stuck out her palm, and into her purse it went. Sick, sick woman.
Ha, ha, ha...your mom is too much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships