Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 07:48 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,190,947 times

Advertisements

I speak for myslef, not men. If a man commits a crime he's not embarrassing me, that's on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
Let's see, a woman dresses provocatively, therefore she's a ho bag and all you can do is allow the blood to rush to your head and obsess over bangin' her. And I thought Neanderthals were extinct.

You bear some responsibility here, too. You sound like those worthless men in the Muslim world (especially the mullahs) who blame the women for making them horny because they're too stupid to pull their knuckles off the ground and keep their penises in check.

Here's a thought...look upon women as human beings, REAL human beings with feelings, thoughts, ideas, opinions. Something or someone to be respected and treasured--perhaps even someone to get to know on a real level--like a HUMAN level. Look upon them as more than mere sperm receptacles.

You're embarrassing to the rest of us men.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:49 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Ron, if you ever had anything nice to say about women, I think I'd drop dead.
I think he just needs a hobby. Like LAfan he posts on the same subject over and over and over again

Old 06-30-2008, 09:47 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I think he just needs a hobby. Like LAfan he posts on the same subject over and over and over again
Exactly. I mean good grief, what's the point in trying to pound one idea into the heads of others over and over and over again? If it didn't work the first 50 times, well...

Old 06-30-2008, 09:54 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,871,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Exactly. I mean good grief, what's the point in trying to pound one idea into the heads of others over and over and over again? If it didn't work the first 50 times, well...
I understand that women can't help talking trash behind other people's back, which why there's so much misoygny in this world.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:55 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,871,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?

If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.

Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.

When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.

Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.

Your thoughts..............
I agree with everything you say man, well put. I think guys and girls both need a reality check what sex can lead to. Its not right to dress like whatever.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:58 AM

1,217 posts, read 4,034,886 times
Chicago: you're missing the point. I'm not talking about breaking laws. I'm talking about not thinking with Mr. Happy and instead thinking with your brain. Try looking at a woman as a woman. If she's a prostitute, that's something different. But why not just enjoy her beauty instead of getting overwhelmed by your erection? Haven't you evolved?

Old 07-01-2008, 04:58 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,014,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
gee whiz man, you totaly missed my point.

I swear some of you folks on here take stuff waaaaaaaaay to serious loosen the heck up will ya?
I believe you asked for an opinion.. you got it.. its like a lot of these threads... a lot of people ask for opinions.. when you dont hear what you wanted to hear.. or you dont hear what you think is right.. you tell other people to Loosen up... remember.. there are a lot of different opinions in this world.. yours is not the only one..

Old 07-01-2008, 05:06 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,014,774 times
Oh and I get tired of people (including men on this site) portraying men as individuals who do nothing but think with their penis. There are men in this world who do not think that way.. nor do they think about sex.. as much as some of these posts indicate men do. To me some of these posts picture men as some crude barbaric mongers who just club women over the head and take sex from women because they are scantily clad or because that is all that men want. For the young whipper snappers.. that may be true.. because 9 times out of 10.. that is all they do think with.. their penis.. but not true in the older generation. (and yes.. there are older men out there that also think with their penis... but not as much)

Old 07-01-2008, 05:39 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?
being bombarded with these images or not, you still have control over your own body, do you not?

Quote:
If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking
Quote:
about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.
First of all, yes, there are and always will be, and always have been for that matter, women who dress as you describe...but for the most part, the majority of women do not dress as you say...and I do understand and get your point. The old belief was if you have dress codes in school, children are more apt to be ladies and gentlemen...but, I also feel, morals need to start at home. NOt to mention, what generation ever lived that didn't have this problem...? But, personally, I do not see how it would change the male's desire..unless that male has a problem?

Quote:
Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.
I'd like to know where you hang out, plus, I'd suggest after that statement that you might want to discuss your views on this subject with a counselor?

Quote:
When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.
That is their right, to dress how they would like to, doesn't give anyone the right to touch them b/c they are dressed as such...you can always look away, can't you?

Quote:
Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.
That statement right there is trashy and proves your perspectives and morals, self control and respect for others are not in the right place. And yes, many will look, but how many actually act? Many men go into strip joints, but wouldn't want their wives, daughters girlfriends working in them...

I for one, believe there are many respectable men in this country who have control over their own spirits and do not look at women as you suggest they do. Perhaps I'm wrong and live in fantasy, but I'd surely like to believe that the majority of men out there, do not think like you do.

One more thing, yes, there is a breakdown of morals and respect, but when wasn't there. I also believe, that if there are men who act this way, as you say...there are many more men, who would look down upon those that would stricktly "use" a woman for his own personal interests...which doesn't say to much about those men...then I ask, in your own mind, how are those men, any less trashy (your own terms) then the women your projecting in this thread.

A woman has the right to dress anyway she chooses...but a man doesn't have any right to think of her as less then respectable, regardless who she is or where she's from...and you, or any other man, doesn't have to look.

Just my thoughts.

Creme

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-01-2008 at 05:54 AM..

Old 07-01-2008, 05:58 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,906,516 times
Actually Ron, I'd expect you to treat me as I treat you. I certainly wouldn't be making preconceived assumptions about you based on what you were wearing.

But you let me know what you approve of as non trashy clothing and then we'll take a poll and see if everyone is in agreement hey? Now wouldn't that take all day? All week? Sheesh I doubt we'd ever reach an accord.

And when I've fulfilled your requirements and pleased everybody by wearing what they think I should I reckon I'll need a nap on account you can't please all the people all the time. Seriously who has time with all the things one has to do in a day to make sure and not offend someone because they chose the wrong outfit for the day?

This is the kind of argument that really gets my goat, and you can bag me all you want for it, but the bottom line is, I am not responsible for your urges, you are and I'm also not responsible for your perceptions and it doesn't give you an excuse to behave piggishly. It's like saying a girl deserves to be raped on account of what she is wearing. A very, very sad reflection of some people's attitudes indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships