Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 01:50 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
It wouldn't bother me at all. Why let the food go to waste?
That what I think, why waste food. You know all the starving kids in Africa.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 01:52 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,612,792 times
Doggie Bag? Never, I lick my plate clean

Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,039,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenOlenska View Post
OT, but I read from another post that your sex life with your first husband was soo bad, and yet now it's great with the new guy.

What made the difference for you? Is it because you weren't getting your emotional needs met from your first husband?
I am not sure where I am most alarmed about this post:

1. I take it you are stalking posters here? Her previous discussions and other threads are tracked in some way?
2. Why do you feel the need to even wonder about her sex life?
3. She discussed her dinner experience with her boyfriend. She never once discussed sex in her post. How do you come up with this stuff?

We went from your question about something trivial (doggie bags) to psychoanalyzing sex lives. Wow. Remind me to stay out of the threads that may discuss recipes for cucumber salad.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:58 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,039,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Please don't adopt golden rules for dating deal breakers that are as small and insignificant as this, or you'll never find anybody whose up to your standards.
No kidding! Great point, opti.

If my date wanted their leftovers, that is their choice. But if they boxed their leftovers up and then GAVE it to ME to take home and enjoy, I might question why they need to cross that line of making choices that were otherwise mine to make.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:03 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,459,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly757 View Post
We went from your question about something trivial (doggie bags) to psychoanalyzing sex lives.
Yet, you're the "shrink!"

Quote:
Wow. Remind me to stay out of the threads that may discuss recipes for cucumber salad.
Bwwwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaaaa!!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 02:04 PM

271 posts, read 1,061,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenOlenska View Post
OT, but I read from another post that your sex life with your first husband was soo bad, and yet now it's great with the new guy.

What made the difference for you? Is it because you weren't getting your emotional needs met from your first husband?

As far as my sexlife goes, what made the diference was that my ex-husband was more like a roomate than a husband, there was no emotional connection or any other type of connection for that matter. I had absolutely no sexual desire for him, i was definately with the wrong person, my attraction for him was one of physical attraction only, and after we got married........well thats all there was to him.

With my man now it's much more than a physical attraction, he is my best friend, theres substance to our relationship, and there was none with my ex.

And how did this subject end up over here?

Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,169,672 times
HAHAHAHAHA......OH wow....this is funny! There's nothing wrong with it but personally, I'd never do it.....I do it now but i'm married and i have no one to impress but on a first day....FIRST date??? No way

Old 07-18-2008, 02:07 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,633,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
I agree, which is why I usually order a la carte. But, I don't know any man who can't finish a meal at a restaurant.
You haven't eaten at some the places I have...

You'd need a stomach of cast-iron to finish, the food was so bad.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:08 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,086,459 times
I love all the "circumstances" popping up on this one.

Well what if you spotted a hungry sasquatch on your way to the resteraint?

What if your date is a peta person, and they want some evidence of the sensless slaughter?

OVERANYLIZING THE HECK OUTA THIS ONE???

Old 07-18-2008, 02:08 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,459,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
You haven't eaten at some the places I have...

You'd need a stomach of cast-iron to finish, the food was so bad.
If that's the case, then there would be no reason to take home a doggie bag, I presume!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships