Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yesterday's happy: We cut down the rest of the yew bushes. My husband bought a small chain saw, and he cut out the bushes while I cleared the brush. Holy cow, there's so much more space in front of the garage now.

Today's happy: My husband rented a stump grinder, and he and a friend chewed up all 10 stumps or so. He also removed an overgrown ornamental tree and an ugly shrub from the side of the house. I am still clearing brush and bagging twigs and debris. It feels good to be industrious and update our house. My neighbor is a landscape designer and lent me some of her books, so I can pick out flowers and shrubs. Very excited.
Now you get to do the fun part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I am a idiot. I have like 15 guitars and what did I just do 20 minutes ago? Buy another one off Ebay.

So many other things to use that $330 for, house, dentist, furniture, a TV, but I decided I wanted a not too expensive one to dedicate to de-tuned songs in Drop C tuning, like Godsmack, Seether, Breaking Benjamin and such.

Didn't want a too expensive one since that tuning I will only use when called for, so I just got a Mexican made fat strat off Ebay.

But anyway, it looks in great condition, 2008 built . Hopefully it plays good. When I get it I'll have to set it up for de-tuned, use heavier gauge strings than I usually do. To detune my others just didn't work right, the strings were to floppy and the intonation was off. Still, I a wondering if a Les Paul style might have been better for that.

This weekend I just plan to chill and heal from my surgery Could use a nurse good body but eh....it ain't happening I guess.

Haha, you've chosen your "hourglass" woman; she's posted in your pics above.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:31 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times
Worked out. 1050 calories on the AMT at one stretch. Heart rate crossed 180 at one point

Fat boy gained 2 pounds. Unpounding in progress

Old 05-29-2010, 02:38 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Now you get to do the fun part.

Haha, you've chosen your "hourglass" woman; she's posted in your pics above.

As much as I love my guitars, sometimes other desires come into play. But seeing as right now I am in between having a woman friend, guess I 'll just run my hands across the curves of the guitar this weekend and use my imagination to a Jpeg while I heal this weekend.

Good news is after doing the intro to Rush "Spirit of the radio" slowly all week, I am getting it smooth and up to speed today. The rest of the song is easy, but that intro was a b****.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
As much as I love my guitars, sometimes other desires come into play. But seeing as right now I am in between having a woman friend, guess I 'll just run my hands across the curves of the guitar this weekend and use my imagination to a Jpeg while I heal this weekend.

Good news is after doing the intro to Rush "Spirit of the radio" slowly all week, I am getting it smooth and up to speed today. The rest of the song is easy, but that intro was a b****.
Hehe, okay.

Congrats on your progress.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:16 PM

Chow already mentioned this, but it's made me so happy. They finally put a recycling bin in our building. And it's funny, because we started trying to recycle about a year ago. We really don't have anywhere to store it, so I was trying to use our office; in the closets, in the corner, etc. It really became overwhelming and we couldn't keep up with it. So, the other day, I finally admitted defeat and decided only to recycle cans and bottles and see how that went. That very day, we got the notice about the recycling bin.

Very odd coincidence, since both things occurred on the same day after a year of starting this. I suppose I should start a thread on these types of coincidences, but I'm sure it's already been done.

Anyway, I can't stand to throw so much stuff in the trash, so I'm very happy about this. It doesn't take much sometimes.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:12 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,009,486 times
Worked out for an hour and a half. Didn't feel like it--didn't feel I had the energy--did it anyway and feel 100% better. Best time to work out is when you don't feel like it.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:15 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,114,585 times
My today's happy:

First, went to breakfast with hubby and a friend, then hubby drove us to th salon and we both got color, cut, and an incredible scalp massage.

Then, I got home and found an e-mail from another friend and we went shopping together. For a grand total of $8 spent, I bought: 4 Sweet Baby Ray's, 2 Gulden's squirt, 3 cases of bottled water and 4 12pks of soda. $5 was for tax and recycling fees.

My yesterday happy: Found my former daughter-in-law online and am reconnecting with her and her son (I always thought of him as my grandson). She thought I was mad at her - not a bit. Wooopppeeeee! Trip in 2-3 weeks.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Worked out for an hour and a half. Didn't feel like it--didn't feel I had the energy--did it anyway and feel 100% better. Best time to work out is when you don't feel like it.
Yep. And that goes for most things. Wish I could remember that more often.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:02 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
I'm about to take the dog on her evening walk. Off to find the bug spray!

Old 05-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,171,145 times
my new puppy doesnt howl when i leave anymore yay. hes perfectly behaved in every way now

milfs now flock to me at the park 6000 percent more since i have a dog

sucks spca didnt actually neuter him tho so i gotta take him back overnight this week. hes gonna be freaked out having to stay in the kennel for a day when he just got sprung out. cant believe they forgot to do it before giving him to me. i had to call them and be all "yo i just noticed my dawgs still got some balls".

THE LAKERS SHALL WIN GAME 6 TONGIHT. GO LAKERS! !! !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships