Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 02:39 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I can't do it. Smoking I mean. After what I've seen happen to my mom I don't think I will ever try to smoke. Plus it's too expensive!
Nasty habit..

Old 07-04-2011, 09:17 AM

811 posts, read 550,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Don't buy into Karma... Seen too many bad things happen to good people. And good things happen to bad people.
EXACTLY. All of these people are just saying its "karma" to make themselves feel better but I love how they avoid the fact "karma" must have bitten them back too to be cheated on in the first place.

Do these people mean to tell me the fate Ghandi suffered of being killed was "karma" too considering he was a man of peace? I wish they could tell me how that works!

Old 07-04-2011, 09:20 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Nasty habit..
You need to kick it! I've seen many people do it, if nothing else to save them tons!

Old 07-05-2011, 08:59 AM

220 posts, read 595,385 times
My ex's worst "Karma"...he doesn't have ME.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:16 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Karma is not real. All of you are preaching this "karma will get my cheating ex back!" But I have a question, apparently karma got you all back too since you were cheated on in the first place.

I hate how people use the term today over everything but forget its supposed to be a 2 way street. Its not just "bad things happen to good people" but its also supposed to be good, but that's not the case.

If you have a good man who does constant good deeds, but he gets cancer, while you have have a very bad mean man in perfect health and is living the good life are you going to call that karma too?

That's right, all of you sit back expecting some blind force to be getting your ex's back when you're not actually sure anything will happen.
Very well said Everyone likes to think karma's gonna get the people that have done them wrong; pure b.s. I personally have seen really good, loving, peace seeking people go through Hell on earth, & conversely some of the worst, most evil people I know have it easy. Karma does not exist.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:34 AM

811 posts, read 550,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Very well said Everyone likes to think karma's gonna get the people that have done them wrong; pure b.s. I personally have seen really good, loving, peace seeking people go through Hell on earth, & conversely some of the worst, most evil people I know have it easy. Karma does not exist.
Lol I unfortunately too have seen the good people go through hell, and when you bring this up to the "karma" people they just say "You can't apply it to that".

These bitter girls/guys talking about their ex"s I'd love to just say to all of them, "Do you have any enemies? Because I'm sure they're calling karma right now at the fact you were cheated on".

It is basic logic to know if that you date a person that cheated with you there is a chance they will do it to you, not this karma bs.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:35 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,091,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
I would love to indulge is stories of how people got karmic revenge on their cheating spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend. I am going through a divorce- my husband left me to move in with his mistress and while I feel I have worked hard to stay upbeat and strong there are still days here and there I get very depressed.

I know things are this way for a reason, and when I am a divorcee I'll have a new lease on life to begin again with my eyes open and stop accepting lies and cheating as a part of a successful marriage. Even knowing that there are still 'gray days'.

So please take a few minutes to tell me of the inevitable event that happened to you or a friend, that brought a smile to your face and great satisfaction to your soul after bad karma reared it's ugly head!

The best revenge is to not even worry about him..dont give him ounce of thought, let it go...forgive him..not for him but for you..dont give him the power to make you feel bad...the best revenge is when you let it go..and do for you..

Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM

31,016 posts, read 22,056,089 times
There is no such thing as Karma, just another fallacy to make people feel better!

And most cheating is just a sign that you are not compatible with that person. "Take care of your SO or somebody else will"

Old 07-05-2011, 12:25 PM

1,960 posts, read 4,662,597 times
Sounds like a whole lot of Schadenfreude to me, to be honest. We're spiteful creatures. Redemption does not come naturally to this race....

I've forgiven my ex-wife for her cheating. I wish her success in the future. I am glad I am no longer with her. That's good enough for me. I too wish to find that which I seek in a life companion.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:25 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There is no such thing as Karma, just another fallacy to make people feel better!

And most cheating is just a sign that you are not compatible with that person. "Take care of your SO or somebody else will"
Its amazing how people will excuse the behavior of those who don't have the balls to tell their SO that things simply aren't working out. Stop making excuses for these spineless wussies. If things aren't working, tell them. If the relationship is going nowhere then simply break up with them. This type of mentality where the cheater is excused from their actions is doing nothing but fostering a society of sociopaths who believe they are never responsible for their actions. Basically "whatever I do to you is your fault" is pretty much what there saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships