Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
That's karma with a vengeance. It punched him in the face while his back was turned and it took that long to realize what he had actually lost!

Took the one I had a year before she said what she did.
Exactly...sometimes it takes time because the "cheater" is usually egocentric and cannot see what is in front of them until a uber failure confronts them and they can no longer deny the truth..

Thats when the deep seed of regret occurs and the need to mend fences happens..the need to say sorry, which is appreciated despite the harm they have done but the feelings are still there for them because they act impulsively..often times making the choice to cheat means they are lacking something internally however choose to blame their sof..and a new relationship resembles HS..when all it really is..is new found infatuation and a distraction from dealing with the issues..IT was never meant to be long term..thats why they call it rebound..lol..
so yes KARMA...means the other person got over you and you are no longer the sun that rises and sets in their world..

Old 07-04-2011, 01:21 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Exactly...sometimes it takes time because the "cheater" is usually egocentric and cannot see what is in front of them until a uber failure confronts them and they can no longer deny the truth..

Thats when the deep seed of regret occurs and the need to mend fences happens..the need to say sorry, which is appreciated despite the harm they have done but the feelings are still there for them because they act impulsively..often times making the choice to cheat means they are lacking something internally however choose to blame their sof..and a new relationship resembles HS..when all it really is..is new found infatuation and a distraction from dealing with the issues..IT was never meant to be long term..thats why they call it rebound..lol..
so yes KARMA...means the other person got over you and you are no longer the sun that rises and sets in their world..
You know way too much on this subject!

though, from the few pics I've seen of you, I would have never had guessed you had kids or been married. I would have pegged you for being early-mid 20s. I know I'm the first in line to say people often don't look there age, but it's very apparent that from your past experiences and knowledge on certain subjects that you are probably older than I would have thought.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
You know way too much on this subject!

though, from the few pics I've seen of you, I would have never had guessed you had kids or been married. I would have pegged you for being early-mid 20s. I know I'm the first in line to say people often don't look there age, but it's very apparent that from your past experiences and knowledge on certain subjects that you are probably older than I would have thought.
LOL..Ya live and you learn...
Yes I am a mom and yes I have been married and yes my pics are current..and NO I AM NOT in my mid 20's but get accused of it all the time..I am 37..and proud of it..

Old 07-04-2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
LOL..Ya live and you learn...
Yes I am a mom and yes I have been married and yes my pics are current..and NO I AM NOT in my mid 20's but get accused of it all the time..I am 37..and proud of it..
I assumed many men would think you're in your 20s, because it's really easy to just look at your face and think it. Lol from your quick retaliation I think you've been asked it many times!

Be proud of your age and your young looks! You have taken good care of yourself through the years, or have some really really good genes...Or discovered the fountain of youth!

Old 07-04-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
I assumed many men would think you're in your 20s, because it's really easy to just look at your face and think it. Lol from your quick retaliation I think you've been asked it many times!

Be proud of your age and your young looks! You have taken good care of yourself through the years, or have some really really good genes...Or discovered the fountain of youth!
Oh yes..I have been confronted by young men as young as 21..Pedo stat..lol

And as far as care? Yes..As far as good genes? I dunno...I am half chumash native american and half Irish..I have yet to have a grey hair or crows feet..I really do not care..
I honestly look forward to the hot badge of honor...the grey stripe..thats hot to me in a woman..but until then? I am good

Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Oh yes..I have been confronted by young men as young as 21..Pedo stat..lol

And as far as care? Yes..As far as good genes? I dunno...I am half chumash native american and half Irish..I have yet to have a grey hair or crows feet..I really do not care..
I honestly look forward to the hot badge of honor...the grey stripe..thats hot to me in a woman..but until then? I am good
Yeah I can see how that would be awkward for you. Robbing the cradle and such.

I see Irish now. I don't see native american, though it's not like I can just walk down the street and point at a bunch of native americans.

You mean the gray hair you eventually grow?

Old 07-04-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Yeah I can see how that would be awkward for you. Robbing the cradle and such.

I see Irish now. I don't see native american, though it's not like I can just walk down the street and point at a bunch of native americans.

You mean the gray hair you eventually grow?
lol..you would have to live on the central coast to see me..Go to the mission in lompoc and you will see me there represented of course..

And yes..that one solitary grey stripe of grey on a unlined face is alluring..real..and adapting to change..as we all should

Old 07-04-2011, 01:52 AM

Quote:
lol..you would have to live on the central coast to see me..Go to the mission in lompoc and you will see me there represented of course..

And yes..that one solitary grey stripe of grey on a unlined face is alluring..real..and adapting to change..as we all should
If I'm ever along the coast I'll have to remember Lompoc!

I see what you mean! And yes, and unlined face is something you don't see often! Too many smokers in the world!

Old 07-04-2011, 01:55 AM

Quote:
If I'm ever along the coast I'll have to remember Lompoc!

I see what you mean! And yes, and unlined face is something you don't see often! Too many smokers in the world!
do not be so quick to judge..I smoke now and again..it is all really dependant on genes..

Old 07-04-2011, 01:58 AM

Quote:
do not be so quick to judge..I smoke now and again..it is all really dependant on genes..
I can't do it. Smoking I mean. After what I've seen happen to my mom I don't think I will ever try to smoke. Plus it's too expensive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships