Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 3,048 times

Advertisements

Hi.
I have an honest story to tell.
I am not an American, but was in the United States for an assignment on an intra company transfer VISA. I wanted to bring my wife but she wanted to continue job in my parent country. I also have a kid.
I worked hard and earned for my family in the States.
After an year when I returned to my country, all he'll broke loose.
She was a changed person. Arrogant to the T. Misbehaved with me and my parents.
Asked me to stay in the house just for the sake of the kid an nothing else. No conjugal rights.
She pronounced that she did not consider me as her husband. I was stripped of all rights of asking anything about her life or professional life.
While I kept wondering as to what is going on, I noticed someone coming to drop her on a regular basis. Her office is walking distance from our house.
She was always busy on the phone and used to come home late at night in the same car.
I am a non aggressive guy by nature, and did not get violent with her nor with that fellow.
I hired an investigative agency and found out the truth.
They told me that she was having an affair with her immediate boss and they left office at 5:30pm and hung around places. The kid used to be with me missing her mom.
They went shopping, dining, movies, and to his empty apartment for long hours.
I was devastated. The agency also gave me bugs to be deployed in her room, to listen to their conversations. I came to know that it was her initiative and that guy was just tagging along enjoying freeware. She had kept her parents and siblings in darkness and accused me of mentally torturing her for no reason.
In the meanwhile I received a phone call from the other fellow's wife.
She got my number from my company's intranet.
What she told me was heartbreaking.
She said she wanted to contact me since long but didn't have the courage to, since her husband had warned her with dire consequences.
She was pregnant but my wife still continued with the affair with that fellow. She confronts her husband but to little effect. After delivering her baby she left the house as she could not bear the torture. Her husband was in love with my wife and vice versa.
She gave me all the help and evidences she could, emails, telephone records, chats scripts etc.
Finally the day dawned when I confronted my wife. Asked her to stop and i was ready to forgive her and continue like before. She was shocked but did not show regret or remorse.
She said that it would continue and if I wanted I can stay for the kid and not for her.
She knew I loved my kid and her very much and would not separate.

I contacted her parents to put some sense into her but they said I was lying. Later I came to know she had brainwashed her parents into believing that I was unable to perform in bed hence she wants a divorce from me. She never told hem about the affair.

I lodged a police complaint against the other fellow and she came along with him defending him. The police gave him a warning with promise of strict action next time a similar complaint of interference came by.

I told her she was destroying two lives. But she chuckled. She is utmost caring towards the other guy and absolutely ruthless towards me who lived in a married relation with her, saw dreams, started a family....

How could this happen? Black magic? Karma?
I am not a selfish guy. I help anyone at every opportunity I get. I am extremely religious having a strong bond with the Almighty.

I filed a case in the court to get her back to another city of my birth, after which she asked me for a divorce. She wants a fixed amount as a one time settlement which is not much for me or my parents.

I fail to understand how such a drastic change of hate come towards me.
She still is in contact with the other fellow in every sense and I have moved out.
She is planning to chuck the other woman, that fellow's wife, and marry him.
This is pure evil and so far things have gone her way. I have introspected and found nothing major that would affect such a change. No doubt she is out of her mind and doesn't mind to be his mistress as long as he gives her promotions and perks. She is career oriented after all.

Tears have dried up. I miss my kid. Not my wife any longer. I will be legally seperated in a few months.
Can the other honourable members shed some light on my bad karma? Or how Karma will give me justice?
Also from that fellow's wife I got to know about his flirtatious nature since college days till he got married and after marriage. But no bad karma has hit him. He is successful in life and enjoys my wife.
My life is disrupted due to no fault of mine. Kindly let me know what went wrong and what happens to my wife or that fellow after such pain. I want my kid to be happy and not suffer without his dad.

I miss my kid.

Thanks for listening me out.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:35 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Why this obsession with payback? I'm of the opinion that people should get mad, get over it, move along.

Be thankful not to have someone hurting you and dragging you down. Be glad you didn't get herpes, whatever.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:31 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Why this obsession with payback? I'm of the opinion that people should get mad, get over it, move along.

Be thankful not to have someone hurting you and dragging you down. Be glad you didn't get herpes, whatever.
I think it's natural to want bad, evil people to pay for their actions. Otherwise they will never learn. There's a certain extent where it gets to be to much.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:43 PM

56 posts, read 88,048 times
i wouldn't say my ex has received the karma that was deserved but she did have a rough year when we split up. i think she had an abortion and her parents split up. she had to adjust with having the new relationship, dealing with her children while i just sat back and lived day by day while taking care of my kids half the time.
I got to watch myself everyday, change back to my normal self without anger or rage.
she still suffers because i know she would really like my forgiveness and wishes i would acknowledge her boyfriend who she had an affair with. it bothers her alot that i refuse to do this but it doesn't pain me to have some self respect. i'm not jesus christ and i don't forgive my enemies quickly. maybe over time when they decide to ask whole heartedly but not just because it would make their lives easier.
it also bothers her that our relationship is only through our parenting. people see us in action with those kids and it's like we're together. she knows outside of that, i'd step on her if she was in my path and could care less about her.
i guess she has to live with that and thats what she deserves.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 AM

896 posts, read 1,476,178 times
Revenge driven society....lovely.

Hey lets post about it like we're proud.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:07 PM

1 posts, read 2,667 times
Hi im simon koh english name my real name is "chong guan koh" born in johor bahru. Now living in singapore for years. I love palying games in girls heart. I love to screw them without condom and make them pregnant. Then gonna leave them after i convince them for abortion. I love to get prostitures. I love threesome. Im very generous im willing to pay good money. Reply if interested im goin to give my contacts.im 40year old. Goof looking married man looking for mistress

Old 07-01-2013, 12:12 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,235,187 times
"goof looking married man" hahahahaha. No wonder you have to pay.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:15 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,184,262 times
There was a guy. he cheated on me. I am pretty sure he had a name. I don't remember what it was.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Let's see.... karma....the guy that cheated on me is engaged to be married to the ridiculously hot, short, blonde, tennis playing woman he cheated on me with. Meanwhile, I've been single since we broke up.

Karma, sure.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Let's see.... karma....the guy that cheated on me is engaged to be married to the ridiculously hot, short, blonde, tennis playing woman he cheated on me with. Meanwhile, I've been single since we broke up.

Karma, sure.
That is why I don't believe in Karma.

As far as someone wishing Karma, lets be real. All they are after is revenge. They are too afraid to admit it. It is really silly, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships