Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:03 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,656,905 times

Advertisements

I have never worn much make up. I used to joke at least I look like the same person in the morning as I do at night. I'm sure there are some guys out there who are not sure they are with the same person with the make up off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 04:32 PM

1,032 posts, read 2,713,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
That's what I am saying just a little to enhance the look, even if you have natural look. However, I like it when women put on some lipstick too
Oh yea.. I do that some days

Old 11-14-2008, 04:34 PM

1,032 posts, read 2,713,426 times
Geekduo, us city girls are the business.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:37 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,608,179 times
Natural is the best although a little makeup is also ok. I hate it when women slab it on. Looks sickening.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:15 PM

1,942 posts, read 8,498,345 times
I'm a naturally made-up woman

Old 11-14-2008, 05:40 PM

16,223 posts, read 25,703,667 times
I don`t wear much, even today. I go to work with mascara, and eyeliner.
Thats about it. Maybe a little lipstick, and blush.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:06 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,396,915 times
well, you'd be surprised how many women have implants and you would NEVER EVER guess. not all implants look like half cantalopes. not all women have so little of their own breast tissue, and thin skin, that implants have the "shelf" or "ridges" look.
and besides, there are women out there who have implants because they had mastectomies, not just because they wanted larger breasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Women with face paint and all the fake stuff. Get me a barf bag.

I like the natural look all the way and that is what I am always attracted to. Women that face paint themselves too much means they have something to hide.

Ditto on fake boobs as well. Total turnoff for me.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:50 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
I have seen Jennifer Lopez without make up and while she did not look perfect or glamourous, she still had a natural beauty. This was on some "making of the video" show on TV. Those gossip magazines only print bad photos of stars without make up. No matter how naturally beautiful a person is, it's still possible to get a bad photo, with or without make up on. Gossip mags will not sell by showing GOOD photos of stars without make up so of course they find the bad ones and print them. Anyone who thinks those type of magazines are realistic isn't being realistic themselves - those mags are usually full of rumors and nonsense.

And maybe, sometimes, we're just so USED to seeing stars with makeup on that it seems like a drastic difference to see them without. Maybe if you saw someone with natural beauty for the first time without make up on (ie, you'd never seen them with make up on), you'd still be able to see the beauty.

Anyway, I'm a natural woman and my husband seems to like it. Not that he dislikes when I do wear makeup but he doesn't seem any less attracted to me when I'm not wearing it, which is most days. My brother, on the other hand, complains when his wife puts on make up! lol.
Believe me when I tell you........jLo is very, very beautiful up close.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:00 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,418,107 times
I'm probably in the minority, but made-up. Not Texas "big hair" made-up, but made-up. Some girls/ladies can work the "natural look" and it suits them fine, but there are some that can't. If the "natural look" is accompanied by REI-bought apparel, I begin asking myself how fast I can run. LOL.

Old 11-15-2008, 12:58 AM

283 posts, read 761,070 times
maybe there needs to be a distinction between natural, fresh make up and overdone, too full-on stripper make up. i never leave the house without some basic make up, but i don't do the full on evening look for daytime. most people can't even tell that i'm wearing make up usually, they just notice that my skin looks even and my cheeks are flushed and that i have eyelashes. it doesn't have to be caked on and i think that when most men think of the made up look they imagine a drag queen.

so i think most men can't tell the difference between "natural" and "natural fresh make up". every time i asked my boyfriend if he thinks i'm wearing make up he says no or says something like "maybe mascara".
after all if you read all the make up manuals, good make up application is when you don't look like you're wearing make up. it just enhances your natural beauty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships