Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 09:06 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
I could only imagine how you would be as a pianist
That would be alright, since my fingertips would be touching keys rather than other fingertips. But, I've tried to play the piano and I'm pretty awful at it, anyway.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:17 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,059,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I just thought of an interesting topic. For men or women, are there places on your body that you'd rather not have touched?
I'll give an example: For me, I don't like to be touched from the shoulders up, meaning I don't like it when guys rub or kiss my neck or ears. and I don't like my face touched. Just a wierd quirk, anyone care to chime in?
FEET and EARS!!!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:22 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,847,761 times
I don't like my eyes being messed with. Of course this only occurs at the eye doctor, but they like to flip my eyelids to see how red they are underneath. I cannot handle this. Even when they put drops in for dilation I jump. It's just--UGH. Leave them alone!

My feet are so ticklish that I am likely to kick someone if they touched them.

Overall I don't like most people kissing and hugging me, unless I know them really well. It seems fake and it's just awkward.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,695,626 times
I understand that these places are erogenous zones, it's just that I have other ones that I prefer being toughed! If the guy doesn't mind seeing the scars on my feet from surgery, and he wants to rub them, I'm ok with that. But my ears, no way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't mind being touched anywhere - ears and feet are erogenous zones, folks! I DO mind, however, who is doing the touching - if some random stranger or colleague at work were to just come over and start rubbing my back or neck, I would recoil immediately and say something like "looksies, no feelsies!"

Old 12-17-2008, 06:41 AM

nope! no ear contact whatsoever!!
and I don't like touching from the neck up, funny thing,though I love to touch a man's neck! But I could see how your throat area would be sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtee View Post
Not even the earlobes? As long as they're not the kind that go straight into the body, I think clean earlobes are kind nice. They have to have that curve, though.

I don't like things touching my neck, so I can't wear turtlenecks or necklaces. I have made peace with scarves when it's wicked cold outside. If anyone other than my munchkins tried to touch the front of my neck, I'd probably kick them.

The worst is when people touch me, anywhere, when I'm trying to eat. I hate it!

Old 12-17-2008, 06:44 AM

well, I'm touchy-feely also, especially when I flirt! I like to brush his arm or leg as I am talking, I like hugs and giving hugs (to someone who wants one!)
My parents weren't touchy-feely, which was fine, but I didn't let it stop me from liking to touch or be touched. (Just those certain parts ore off limits!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
My family has always been huggy touchy & we have all raised our kids that way! I hug my friends! Heck I hug people at the race track... I have actually had men get jealous because of me hugging people. Thats just who I am.

I can't think of a place on my body that makes me cringe if someone touches it - well except my fat roll... lmaoooooooooo

Old 12-17-2008, 06:48 AM

I have an area just above my hips and along the lower part of my side that when a finger is brushed over it, it sends an electric shiver along my leg! It fels so weird! it doesn't hurt, and not entirely unsexy, but I don't look forward to it. It's sooo sensitive there!

and I don't like any part of my neck rubbed or touched, either, not even the hair on the base of my neck, not a good feeling for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I don't hate it, but my sides along my ribs and the back of my knees are very ticklish so I get jumpy if he's rubbing them. Also, if you pull the hair near the base of my neck is makes me shiver. No idea about that one. LOL

Old 12-17-2008, 06:52 AM

it's not about being picky, it's just that people have places that they don't like any touching, it can be from clothing, hands, jewelry, etc.
you could carry a small bottle of purell with you to help keep your hands clean, I do that when I ride the subway to work-eww!
but the ear-tongue thing and ass slap is kind of inappropriate for work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
In public random people slobbering over me and giving me hugs is a no no. I don't like people in my personal space in public and have a way of dispensing with them if they do. Because I meet so many people every year, I don't like hand shaking either with random people because I'm tired of catching their colds. There are women I know and work with or are friends with, that giving hugs is the standard greeting and sometimes they do little playful things like slap my ass or stick their tongue in my ear. That's fine.

In the sack, I mean whatever, I'm not going be all picky about some gal tickling me or touching me on my neck, etc.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:22 AM

943 posts, read 3,335,522 times
I'm celibate sooo....

Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 AM

72 posts, read 190,385 times
i would have to say the arc of my foot it tickels
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships