Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:23 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,545,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
It's weird- sometimes i"ll be more ticklish than others. Being touched on my hips might feel good one day, but the next day it might drive me mad.
I could try to tickle my wife's ribs and it doesn't faze her.I touch my tongue to her ribs and it's the most ticklish part of her body. First time I found this out I got one hell of a headache when she smacked me in the back of my head with her arm like you do when you try to stop someone from tickling you! lol I think I saw stars that time!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:49 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
UGH!! That always drove me crazy!! I was at the grocery once and a woman came up to me and just started rubbing my stomach! Then she said "Your stomach is getting so big" and I replied "My breasts are too, but please tell me you are not going to rub them!"
You really said that?! I'd play with your tummy, too, provided I know you, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtoaz View Post
But I once had a co-worker who would come up behind me in my cubicle and start massaging my shoulders and neck. It made me want to crawl out of my skin.
Could you please send her to my company?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Ears are so ugly!!!
I beg to differ. Mine are very pretty, which is part of the reason I haven't mutilated them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I Love touching, rubbing, caressing, nibbling, kissing all over by/to a gal i care about.......................
Finally somebody who knows his way around things! I had the feeling I'd opened the fridge reading this thread...

I can't believe so many don't like their feet touched. Damn, God knows how many men you'ver ruined forever... What I miss probably the most about the exes are the massages and footsie massage is great!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:52 PM

324 posts, read 862,785 times
i dislike when people touch my feet

Old 12-16-2008, 06:59 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
My husband can touch me anywhere although some areas are ticklish. I don't liked to be hugged or touched by anyone else. It makes me uncomfortable and always has. I also don't like anyone in my personal space.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:07 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
In public random people slobbering over me and giving me hugs is a no no. I don't like people in my personal space in public and have a way of dispensing with them if they do. Because I meet so many people every year, I don't like hand shaking either with random people because I'm tired of catching their colds. There are women I know and work with or are friends with, that giving hugs is the standard greeting and sometimes they do little playful things like slap my ass or stick their tongue in my ear. That's fine.

In the sack, I mean whatever, I'm not going be all picky about some gal tickling me or touching me on my neck, etc.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:10 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You really said that?! I'd play with your tummy, too, provided I know you, of course.

I beg to differ. Mine are very pretty, which is part of the reason I haven't mutilated them!
Yes I actually said that! This was a perfect stranger who just came up to me with no warning and started rubbing me Yuck! I never cared when friends or family wanted to rub my stomach...I started feeling like a genie in a bottle

To me, ears are just not very pretty...I don't know why...

Old 12-16-2008, 08:11 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
they do little playful things like slap my ass or stick their tongue in my ear. That's fine.
Girls just stick their tongue in your ear???

Old 12-16-2008, 08:26 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,718,740 times
I hate it when people tickle me ANYWHERE but other than that I have no reservations.

My cheeks are sensitive to touches for some reason....

In high school, I always used to make this girl touch my cheeks with her hand, at some point she got tired and would not do it anymorel.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 PM

119 posts, read 452,063 times
For me being a guy, I dont like to be touched on the bottom of my feet. I also am not a fan of being tickled unless it was my girlfriend

Old 12-16-2008, 08:31 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,718,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjStC View Post
For me being a guy, I dont like to be touched on the bottom of my feet. I also am not a fan of being tickled unless it was my girlfriend
My goodness, same here! Someone touches my feet it causes a reaction and that person gets kicked!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships