Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 11:25 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

This may solve her problem ... hook her up with seekingarrangement .com

She could find some sugar daddy who will sweep her off her feet with all the material posessions she could ever hope for - and believes she deserves. That's your out! Better take it while the taking's good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 PM

378 posts, read 1,063,698 times
You say she is in school and studies hard??? Woopdeedoo!! Does she work full time too on top of it, do you have children? If not, she sounds like someone with way too much time on her hands and who has never really had any serious crisis in her life nor worked very hard. Simply studying hard in school does not mean a person "deserves" anything and is easily done if there is not a job and/or children involved as well. She is the adult version of a spoiled brat.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:16 AM

71 posts, read 209,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
She is 29... she is weird sometimes... she thinks she deserves "more"... she thinks she deserves "the best in life" as if the world owes her something and if you say that, she gets angry and denies it... its like this, I study hard in school, I deserve a BMW (thats her logic)... to me, when you are in school, it is your responsibility to study hard, you don't get awards for doing what you are suppose to be doing... I mean her potential is really great and she stresses over things like major exams and placements, etc etc... I don't think she will "ever" be happy with her station in life because she believes "the grass is greener on the other side"... whereas I am content where I am regardless if the grass is greener on the other side...
Show her to the door.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:47 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,701 times
Encourage her to go on a mission trip or humanitarian relief project of some sort and see how bad many, many people reallly have it. Trust me on this, I taken trips all over the world like this, including third world countries, and people com back here changed when they see how bad it can be in other places. Makes you appreciate what you have here.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:56 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,578,995 times
Drama! Is she a drama queen? I have learned in my life that there simply are some people who just are not happy unless there is a problem, some just LOVE to complain and some just love to feel sorry for themselves..

I use to have a sister in law that seemed to have a new crisis every day, she thrived on being in crisis mode so even a simple daily occurance was turned into a crisis.. I found a cute thing for her refrigerator and gave to her that said something like about people like her that had a new crisis day after day and it made her realize what she was doing and slowed way down on it.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:14 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
As an alternative to the old "Scold's Bridle" (BBC - h2g2 - Scold's Bridle – A Punitive Gag) I would suggest duct tape. It's kind to punch a small hole large enough to accommodate a straw for nutrition.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:06 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,310,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
As an alternative to the old "Scold's Bridle" (BBC - h2g2 - Scold's Bridle – A Punitive Gag) I would suggest duct tape. It's kind to punch a small hole large enough to accommodate a straw for nutrition.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:09 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times
It is perfectly understandable. She is a WOMAN!!!!!!
That's what they were raised to do. Whine, nag, argue, make their husbands life misserable.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:19 AM

410 posts, read 515,190 times
sounds like she needs to get up off her butt and pump some iron at the gym to become a man.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:46 AM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships