Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,253,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
I hear you brother lol. I will give you my 2 cents on this thread. The thing is everybody seems to have an addiction for sex lol. They will have sex with everyone men and women. Many times, they have unprotected sex just because they state that it feels better. When this happens Boom, there is the baby. People just prefer to have great pleasure instead of having protected sex.

And this is why responsible, beta males like myself are so unpopular with the ladies..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 AM

491 posts, read 1,048,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Let me u nderstand your logic. So you have a kid with a guy who isn't ready to be a family man? You had this little discussion after the fact, yet you claim you're not making your child pay the price for your decisions?

Are you thinking clearly? Drinking or high or something? Care to explain your logic? I'm completely dumbfounded by it, but am I making the mistake of assuming there's logic behind this?
What exactly about my situation dont you understand? And why do you care anyway?

My son is 3yrs old. My ex left when my son was 5months old. I didnt know my ex wasnt ready to settle to settle down and commit himself to me and devote himself to raising our child together until then. Yes, he cheated on me and yes I stayed (again, MY fault and I totally regret it obviously). However, I didnt find out about the cheating until I was 5months pregnant. I was not about to abort my child or give him up for adoption because of the cheating, and IF I had left, we'd STILL be having this conversation because I'd still be a single mom and you'd still be bashing me for my choices, because why again?? Before the cheating, my ex was the greatest person I had known and he made me feel like we would be together forever. How are HIS actions and behavior my fault?Which brings me back to, why do you care?

Old 02-01-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Random boinkage, no strings attached. Look at you making AJ all proud.
My boinkage isnt random.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:56 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,469,026 times
@AjsMOM

I'm wondering why you keep wasting your time explaining yourself to some random betaboy on the internet?

Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 AM

3,277 posts, read 3,538,713 times
Quote:
And this is why responsible, beta males like myself are so unpopular with the ladies..
Amoung many other reasons, I'm sure.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
@AjsMOM

I'm wondering why you keep wasting your time explaining yourself to some random betaboy on the internet?
I was starting to wonder the same thing too, actually lol.
Ok, I'm done.
Good day, everyone.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJsMOM83 View Post
What exactly about my situation dont you understand? And why do you care anyway?

My son is 3yrs old. My ex left when my son was 5months old. I didnt know my ex wasnt ready to settle to settle down and commit himself to me and devote himself to raising our child together until then. Yes, he cheated on me and yes I stayed (again, MY fault and I totally regret it obviously). However, I didnt find out about the cheating until I was 5months pregnant. I was not about to abort my child or give him up for adoption because of the cheating, and IF I had left, we'd STILL be having this conversation because I'd still be a single mom and you'd still be bashing me for my choices, because why again?? Before the cheating, my ex was the greatest person I had known and he made me feel like we would be together forever. How are HIS actions and behavior my fault?Which brings me back to, why do you care?

I"m curious, did you normally have kids with guys you don't know if they are going to commit to you? Normally you'd think of the commitment first, then the kids.. Not the other way around.

His actions are not your fault, but you have responsibility for picking someone like him, and having a child with him, especially before you were committed..

Now you're just having casual sex. This is going to improve your situation, how? All your actions shouts commitment phobe. You wanted to be with an emotionally unavailable man (one that cheats and wouldn't commit) and you swear off all dating, and have only casual sex now.. You are a commitmentphobe.. And your son is paying the price for it.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
@AjsMOM

yeah, if I was a thug who would FnC her, she would be all over me.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 AM

25,899 posts, read 42,822,292 times
Cheese and crackers, beta. Get a life.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 AM

3,277 posts, read 3,538,713 times
Quote:
I"m curious, did you normally have kids with guys you don't know if they are going to commit to you? Normally you'd think of the commitment first, then the kids.. Not the other way around.

His actions are not your fault, but you have responsibility for picking someone like him, and having a child with him, especially before you were committed..

Now you're just having casual sex. This is going to improve your situation, how? All your actions shouts commitment phobe. You wanted to be with an emotionally unavailable man (one that cheats and wouldn't commit) and you swear off all dating, and have only casual sex now.. You are a commitmentphobe.. And your son is paying the price for it.
Just because you have involuntarily retired your penis doesn't mean you need to go around pissing on people's heads, dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships