Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2011, 12:52 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,654,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
I just don't get the type of thinking were having a baby with a guy they think is going to break up would somehow cause him to stay

If I'm about to leave a woman and find out she is trying to get a kid off from my seeds, I'm not gonna leave, I'm gonna RUN!
Yep! Run and get the snip if she follows you!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 PM

2,068 posts, read 4,343,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddestmike View Post
Just a question because I was called an ******* for not feeling sorry for a few women I know who have made poor choices and birth multiple kids by multiple men. Its always been a rule for me to not date women with kids and i cant see how having multiple children by multiple men was ever a good idea. Discuss.
Why would you take pity on them because they have multiple kids by multiple men?

So does half of Hollywood and I dernn think they need any pity.

Are you referring to women in dire situations who just happen to have kids by different fathers? Or women who can't find a date because of the above?

I doubt many of them are hoping for the pity of others

Old 08-05-2011, 01:18 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,590,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Yep! Run and get the snip if she follows you!
What's a "snip"?

Old 08-05-2011, 01:19 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,653,844 times
I dated and lived with a woman with one child. We were introduced by a friend with 5 different baby daddys.

We were fighting constantly as she was demanding me to marry her. She would drink a fifth of rum before I got home so that was always pleasant. She had a one hour argument memorized and at the end went into automatic replay to last 4 - 5 hours. Her reasoning was if I really listened I would not be able to repute her logic. She could not understand that I did understand her, I just disagreed.
Her reasoning was our incomes combined would give us even more money 1 + 1 + 3? She was a big spender and ended up filing bankruptcy.

She became very physical with the arguing, struck me many times. Tainted me telling me to go ahead and hit her, I knew if I even hit her once she would have me arrested and forced out of my home. I just left my house when she was that violent, she ended up distroying many antique dressers and furniture when I left.
I told her I wanted her out of my life, she tried telling me if I married her it would get better. We agreed if she sought counseling I would allow her to stay in my home.
She had to go visit her grandmother for a week, she stressed out I would lock her out when she was gone. Two days into her visit she called me and said we need to talk.
I said go ahead and talk, she says "I am pregnant". I respond "oh s***!" She gets offensive saying this was not what I wanted to hear. I reminded her she was on a trial stay per condition. I told her I would pay for the abortion or child support.
She had a "miscarriage" on her flight home. Was it wrong of me to not point out she was on her period when she first boarded the plane to go to grandma's?

My later phone bill showed she had charged a 4 hour call to my phone where she had talked to the woman who introduced us with 5 baby daddies.
I told her I would not seek advise from Terri, she said yeah but Terri has been married a few times. I reminded that they were not successful marriages.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:20 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,653,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
What's a "snip"?
vasectomy

Old 08-05-2011, 01:29 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,405,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I'm the wrong person to respond, I always feel sorry for everyone. Some people just have poor judgement that never goes away, those kind of people are worth feeling sorry for.
Two years later and I still feel the same way....

Sometimes it's interesting to see an old thread pop up, read your own response and realize that I still have the same opinion.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:44 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,141,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
I dated and lived with a woman with one child. We were introduced by a friend with 5 different baby daddys.

We were fighting constantly as she was demanding me to marry her. She would drink a fifth of rum before I got home so that was always pleasant. She had a one hour argument memorized and at the end went into automatic replay to last 4 - 5 hours. Her reasoning was if I really listened I would not be able to repute her logic. She could not understand that I did understand her, I just disagreed.
Her reasoning was our incomes combined would give us even more money 1 + 1 + 3? She was a big spender and ended up filing bankruptcy.

She became very physical with the arguing, struck me many times. Tainted me telling me to go ahead and hit her, I knew if I even hit her once she would have me arrested and forced out of my home. I just left my house when she was that violent, she ended up distroying many antique dressers and furniture when I left.
I told her I wanted her out of my life, she tried telling me if I married her it would get better. We agreed if she sought counseling I would allow her to stay in my home.
She had to go visit her grandmother for a week, she stressed out I would lock her out when she was gone. Two days into her visit she called me and said we need to talk.
I said go ahead and talk, she says "I am pregnant". I respond "oh s***!" She gets offensive saying this was not what I wanted to hear. I reminded her she was on a trial stay per condition. I told her I would pay for the abortion or child support.
She had a "miscarriage" on her flight home. Was it wrong of me to not point out she was on her period when she first boarded the plane to go to grandma's?

My later phone bill showed she had charged a 4 hour call to my phone where she had talked to the woman who introduced us with 5 baby daddies.
I told her I would not seek advise from Terri, she said yeah but Terri has been married a few times. I reminded that they were not successful marriages.
Are you even able to find your mind? You aren't out of it, you lost it and it must have been eaten by spineless jellyfish!

Quote:

Sometimes it's interesting to see an old thread pop up, read your own response and realize that I still have the same opinion.
Absolutely.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:41 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,767,033 times
Quote:

You're a good person, MM. You have a kind heart.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,476,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddestmike View Post
Just a question because I was called an ******* for not feeling sorry for a few women I know who have made poor choices and birth multiple kids by multiple men. Its always been a rule for me to not date women with kids and i cant see how having multiple children by multiple men was ever a good idea. Discuss.
NO, I don't.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:39 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,069,648 times
I never do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships