Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 04:50 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurian View Post
I know, but it's buried in so much hostile nonsense and filth that I'm tired of sifting through all of it.

There's 50+ pages and the bulk of it is me defending my wants from the likes of lovesMountains and pitt-transplant saying things like "Oh my God, you're such a disgusting and horrible person to want to be with young college aged girls!" I'm a young college aged guy!

It's ridiculous.
Oh something is ridiculous all right. You don't want to be with them, you want to use them. Get it strait. That is what you said, so own up. And I think you are too stupid for casual sex because you do not believe you can get a disease. You saying that you only look at women as sex objects until you get to know them makes you mentally ill because you do not even see them as human. And don't use your words to quote me little boy.

You want to know why you are not hooking up:

1. you seem creepy and I bet you OOZE it in person.
2. You are most likely not attractive at all or this would not be a problem
3. Are extremely emotionally underdeveloped for a 22 y.o.

And if you think this is hostile...Just wait till the bimbo crew starts on you for using any of thier friends. Those girls may look nice but get a beer in a few and they will beat your little *ss for pulling such nonsense. If you can't even look at a female as a person you should probably jump ship right now. Its not the 50s and that crap does not fly these days.

Last edited by pitt_transplant; 09-08-2009 at 05:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 05:24 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,492,023 times
Op- your problem is the result of 1 of 2 things.
1-Your appearance and demeanor remind the ladies of a character from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds." Pocket protector stuffed with 12 pencils. Thick lensed, black plastic framed glasses. You wear purple polyester shirts with plaid pants. You have egg yoke on your chin from breakfast and 2 weeks worth of dandruff coating greasy hair.
2- The second you approach the ladies thier gaydar starts going off like fireworks on the 4th of July.
#1 you can fix
#2, which I tend to believe is your problem, is probably easier to accept than to fight. Why do I believe this? Because you are trying way too hard to prove your manliness and verility. As if you are in denial and need to prove something to the world and yourself.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times
Hmmm I was thinking more like creepy guy with body parts in the basement..

Churchie parents
Women are only objects for own sexual use
Cannot connect to people

Gein....calling Mr Gein....

I mean sitting at a table alone staring at people WAY out of your league socially and probably emotionally as well as in body....

Old 09-08-2009, 06:16 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,195,080 times
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HERE ..4 STEPS TO GETTING LAID..

http://www.top100datingpersonals.com/4Steps.php

4 Steps To Getting Laid

By Roger Ross

Believe it or not, most people on this planet wonder how to get laid. Why? Many do not get laid at all, and some much, much less often than they'd like, simply because they don't realize a few key secrets that I'm about to give you about how to get laid.

Things You’ll Need:
  • Confidence
  • Charisma
  • Social Skills
  • Experience
Getting Laid 101
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships