Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 09:54 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,392,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
I could only plow through one page of denial and egotism (wives bragging about their "talents").

Human beings are not monogamous by nature - it is a forced monogamy, and not successful, just judging by the number of prostitutes "massage" services that accommodate other activities, etc.

It would be very interesting if everyone could see and know what everyone else is REALLY up to . . .
Are you implying that the average married man (or woman) has employed a prostitute?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 10:12 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,931,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Are you implying that the average married man (or woman) has employed a prostitute?
I am personally not familiar with the business of prostitutes, but someone is using them.

Old 12-01-2013, 10:59 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Fine with me, as long as partner doesn't mind me getting porked by the pool boy.
Pretty much.

These guys can couch it in whatever terms they like, but the bottom line is that a "happy ending" is paying a woman to jerk them off. That is prostitution, and it is treated as prostitution by the law in the U.S.

They can talk about getting their peens "massaged," but I will lay money that unless they are in open marriages or relationships, they'd have apoplexy at the thought of a masseur's hand in their SO's crotch getting their SO off.

Old 12-01-2013, 11:42 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,603,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
peens

Old 12-02-2013, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Pretty much.

These guys can couch it in whatever terms they like, but the bottom line is that a "happy ending" is paying a woman to jerk them off. That is prostitution, and it is treated as prostitution by the law in the U.S.

They can talk about getting their peens "massaged," but I will lay money that unless they are in open marriages or relationships, they'd have apoplexy at the thought of a masseur's hand in their SO's crotch getting their SO off.
Has anyone seriously defended this as "just a massage"? I didn't read the whole thread.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:33 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
I am personally not familiar with the business of prostitutes, but someone is using them.
Sure "some" are using them, but it's not a majority - not even close.

This chart shows somewhere between 15 and 20%
Percentage of Men (by Country) Who Paid for Sex at Least Once: The Johns Chart - Prostitution - ProCon.org

Old 12-02-2013, 06:16 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times
Not a big deal-saves me the wrist pain. Anything further and I cut it off

Old 12-02-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sure "some" are using them, but it's not a majority - not even close.

This chart shows somewhere between 15 and 20%
Percentage of Men (by Country) Who Paid for Sex at Least Once: The Johns Chart - Prostitution - ProCon.org
Those are still shocking numbers! Hmmm, "men who paid for sex"... Are we sure the surveyors distinguished between actual prostitution and what some fruitcakes consider "prostitution" because they think paying for your date's dinner and having sex with her that night is comparable?

Old 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,022,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Those are still shocking numbers! Hmmm, "men who paid for sex"... Are we sure the surveyors distinguished between actual prostitution and what some fruitcakes consider "prostitution" because they think paying for your date's dinner and having sex with her that night is comparable?
A more compelling question: are sugar daddies included in those statistics? I wager not because they'd argue that they're not "paying for sex", they're paying a girl to hang around with them

Old 12-05-2013, 10:05 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,509 times
Quote:
Pretty much.

My friend is a police officer in Arizona and they raid these places all the time. There's a lot more going on than just hand jobs. Some of the stories he tells me are sad, those girls pretty much live at the places where they work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships