Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 10:12 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,144,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SookieStackhouse View Post
IMHO it is the same as prostitution.
I agree
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,665,596 times
So a new member with hurt coming from her words just reopened an old but great subject to a whole new generation of CD posters. And I just read through the whole thing. WOW what a bunch of jealous prude women who think a marriage contract means ownership. No body owns anybody!! Why does it hurt so much if your owned man touches another lady? Could it be........jealousy?

Jealousy is a disease and can be fatal to a marriage. Love is healthy. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other. They may even believe that the greater the love then the greater the jealousy. WRONG!!! Both are totally incompatible. But both at the same time will ultimately be the end of that marriage and usually with real sour feelings for each other. I don't like jealous people.... wives, girlfriends or anyone else that presents this form of mistrust.

If you don't look at the opposite sex then there is something wrong with you. Far more wrong then one who does not look or even fantasize about another. I would never be with some one who is jealous. That relationship would be destined for failure.

Geez some of you ladies, especially the real queen of prude (you know who you are as does everyone else) must put a dog leash on your guy. At the end of the day, if he comes home to you, and treats you well, you should be the happiest woman on earth, and smile at the other women who don't have it so well.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:59 AM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
What if you learned that your partner was frequently getting massages that included a "happy ending."

How would you feel about that?

And, have you ever gotten one and what was it like?

I wonder if they have them for women? Not given by a man, but another woman....
My regular massuer is a 350lb dude. I doubt neither he, I nor my gf would be interested in any such outcome.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,445,455 times
Of course, my ex mentioned (after we broke up) he got one while we were living in Tampa. It didn't bother me at all..It honestly kinda turned me on

Old 05-12-2011, 03:26 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,857 times
Quote:
What if you learned that your partner was frequently getting massages that included a "happy ending."

I don't know what else to say.

Old 11-30-2013, 04:03 PM

68 posts, read 81,972 times
I enjoy getting a massage once in a while and it has to be with a happy ending. I wouldn't want it otherwise.

But I'm not married so I think as long you keep your mouth shut, it's okay.

Old 12-01-2013, 03:30 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,729,269 times
No happy endings.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:22 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,232,757 times
i think they should franchise sports/swedish massage,,,call them "happy Endings" Rub-downs & Sports Massage

this would be quite comical going in front of city counsel to try and get a permit..... hello, i'm Steve owner, president and ceo of "Happy Endings"
Have it your way, at Happy-Endings

Old 12-01-2013, 12:28 PM

253 posts, read 655,217 times
Sure.. if he also arranges one for me with a hot, gorgeous dude. That would be an equitable exchange. If not, then nope, not ok!

It is a form of cheating if you're not open and honest about it. If that is what works for you, then you need to be upfront about it. Some women won't care, but I gather most do. If you don't like what you have in your relationship, then LEAVE it. Super simple solution that most people seem to fail at, rather miserably.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:06 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,137,817 times
Quote:

Would it be ok if you found out your wife/gf has been giving all your neighbors and friends happy endings?
After all, it's just a release and there's no emotional attachment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships