Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,444,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Woofers I know you have more sense than this. Obviously to open yourself up to sexual activity outside of your relationship, is ALLOWING for complications and emotions. THAT is what's wrong with it. And anyone with an IQ of an earthworm knows this.
Did you read the article I posted a link to?

How is a hand job from a stranger complicated and emotional? It's just a hand job. No emotional attachment. It's just a sperm release.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 09:11 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,112,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Well...I guess I always look at things from my own perspective, for me everything is mental, attraction starts from my brain and how a man challenges me and stimulates me intellectually...hence, I could never sleep with a random stranger whom I simply find physically attractive. The woman is most likely a stranger, most likely he is not attracted to her and it's just pure "sperm release" in my eyes.
For it's mental because you are a woman. Men have absolutely no compulsion about being sexual with a woman they fiind visually appealing. Yes, they are attracted to the woman and no for them, it's no big deal.

Women equate sex with emotion, men equate sex with physical pleasure. And as long as women and men view sex differently, these issues will never be resolved.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:19 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,018,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
Do you try hard to be an idiot?
Whatever. If you stop thinking with your heart and actually listen to common sense, you'd realize I'm 100% correct. I'm not justifying it - I'm simply telling it like it is. Men who cheat aren't getting what they want at home, period. If you want to go off with your pride and refuse to do what the man asks, don't complain when he runs the streets. Again, I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it is what it is.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:34 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,297,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Whatever. If you stop thinking with your heart and actually listen to common sense, you'd realize I'm 100% correct. I'm not justifying it - I'm simply telling it like it is. Men who cheat aren't getting what they want at home, period. If you want to go off with your pride and refuse to do what the man asks, don't complain when he runs the streets. Again, I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it is what it is.
I'll take that as a yes.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,018,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
I'll take that as a yes.
Yes, you don't have a proper rebuttal. Happy now?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:50 PM

37,594 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Did you read the article I posted a link to?
No, I generally don't click on links posted here. Too many wackos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
How is a hand job from a stranger complicated and emotional? It's just a hand job. No emotional attachment. It's just a sperm release.
Honey, if you want to believe this, you go right ahead. And good luck with that.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:47 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,254,763 times
I would have a HUGE issue with it..Health police again...

You can have herpes on your finger...finger to wang..wang to home...herpes to your unborn baby that ends up dying. Yeh....HUGE MF problem.(Even if there was no baby death and just transmission of that.)

Its emotional in my situation because it shows to me that he would rather release fluid than give a flying crap about what I felt about it. I would not bother with a razor...I like the testicular tortion option.

I really think that anyone who uses anyone for sex is really pathetic. Even if they pay. If you want to go doing whatever then be single and open about it. Not everyone cheats and not everyone is marriage material. I honestly would rather have them cheat and fall in love with someone than go to hookers. Thats creepy.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:01 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,325,713 times
I have to say it's wrong. If you need to go to a prostitute and you're single, go for it but when you're in a relationship, it's cheating. Sex is a physical act for men and mostly emotional to most women, that's true and it has created problems all through history for couples. That's why men can separate the act of sex from relationships and see no wrong in going for a little extra outside the relationship and women are to just accept that....but we're not wired that way, well most of us aren't ....there are always exceptions

Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,480,961 times
Because I realize that anything "sexual" is emotional to women, no. I wouldnt go get a massage with a happy ending. My partners emotions are important to me. If you know that your partners emotions would be hurt by your actions and you do it anyway, it may be time to reevaluate your relationship. BUT. I am a man and it isnt always easy to not do these things.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:45 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,444,847 times
Quote:
No, I generally don't click on links posted here. Too many wackos.
Chessie,

It was a nicely written article. No wackos. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Quote:
Honey, if you want to believe this, you go right ahead. And good luck with that.
You sound angry. I'm not sure why. But a lot of your posts sound this way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships