Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 06:50 AM

728 posts, read 1,899,072 times

Advertisements

I call BS on all the wives who have posted and stated that all their husbands have to do is ask for a happy ending and they will comply anytime, anywhere.

The beauty of the "happy ending" at a massage place is that it focuses on YOUR pleasure and YOURS alone. I'm pretty sure the masseuse is not getting anything except a tip out of it. How many wives will be perfectly happy just giving hubby a massage and HJ and not expect something in return?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM

9,086 posts, read 1,459,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post
I call BS on all the wives who have posted and stated that all their husbands have to do is ask for a happy ending and they will comply anytime, anywhere.

The beauty of the "happy ending" at a massage place is that it focuses on YOUR pleasure and YOURS alone. I'm pretty sure the masseuse is not getting anything except a tip out of it. How many wives will be perfectly happy just giving hubby a massage and HJ and not expect something in return?
It happens...guess some are just luckier than others

Old 12-06-2013, 10:15 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
Quote:

:raises hand: I don't think I posted earlier, but I doubt I am unique.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,373,730 times
I could care less if people frequent these parlors - they have their place and fill a need. I think they should be completely legal and regulated and pay taxes (but that's off topic).

However, I would have an issue if my partner went there as that would mean there is a problem in our relationship. Thankfully there isn't, he gets premium steak at home, and has no need to go out for cheap hamburger.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:

I'm sure quite a few. Happy wives give, and happy husbands receive this all the time.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM

I am interested in learning any new Eastern techniques (e.g. from the Asian masseuse in the article).... I always like experimenting, and have a very willing subject. Maybe they have published a book, or sell some specialty oils? Not saying I have any problems, but I am a lifelong learner in all things and love variety - always seeking to improve and blow his mind!

Old 12-06-2013, 11:06 AM

102,193 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:

This is how happy partnerships work. Eventually, hubby will do something special for his wife. Not because she expects it or he "owes" her, but out of the joy of it. Angry, bitter people don't understand this. They're more into keeping score.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:10 AM

9,131 posts, read 20,000,438 times
Quote:

Making my wife happy is pleasurable for me.

Old 08-19-2018, 08:46 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,989 times
Apparently, women can receive massages with happy endings. I would not be ok with a girlfriend receiving one of these massages.

Old 08-20-2018, 11:19 AM

20,366 posts, read 14,640,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Apparently, women can receive massages with happy endings. I would not be ok with a girlfriend receiving one of these massages.
For once I am appreciating the input on a resurrected thread. I was thinking this... I've experienced in recent years, stimulation that was far better than what I'd ever had before and certainly from my ex that I was married to for 18 years. Fortunately for me, my present partner is pro at this. But let's just say I was with a guy who could not get the job done, but I was aware of just how good it could be with someone who COULD. Would any guy want me, the lady in his life, to go let a paid professional give me a good time? Because every man I've ever been with, would much rather I give him some instruction so that he is the one meeting my needs. They sure would not want me getting happy endings from any other guy, no matter how unemotional and merely physical it was.

Several people in older posts mentioned non-monogamy. I'm actually ok with non-monogamy, BTDT, and if my partner wanted to, I'd be open minded to it. But only if there is honesty, and only if he understands that whatever is good for the goose, is good for the gander. If he wants to play with other women, I will feel free to play with other men. If he's not cool with that, then we can be monogamous. That's cool, too. In context of that, I am far, far more comfortable with the idea of a full fledged secondary relationship with emotional connection, than mere sexual gratification with some random person.

I don't believe that it is less offensively cheating because it was "just sexual release" with no emotional bond. I actually would then look at him as a man who sees women as objects and not people, which is a serious trigger-button for me. If my partner is content to substitute another woman's plumbing because he hasn't had mine in a minute...then does that mean I'm only a sexual object, and my only worth to him as a commodity, and if he doesn't enjoy it enough then another will easily do the trick? Ugh. That's pretty gross, you know?

But if he actually loved another woman, then that is different because WE are different. When it comes to connections, mind-to-mind and heart-to-heart, no two are alike. So it would not threaten what we share which is, in my view, unique. I'd be cool with it, so long as she was not hostile to me. I don't do hostility, conflict, or drama.

Of course then there's also the fact that "happy endings" are basically light prostitution, and that the massage parlor industry is one of the ones that human traffickers are often involved with. No bueno man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships