Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2009, 11:34 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We're nocturnal! I don't mind it...my mother says I was always a night owl...
Okay...brownies are DONE. I'm outta here. 'Night!

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Okay...brownies are DONE. I'm outta here. 'Night!
Good night! Cross your fingers my phone won't ring

Old 10-22-2009, 11:36 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Good night! Cross your fingers my phone won't ring
We're crossing everything over here. Last time I was on call the phone rang off the hook.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We're crossing everything over here. Last time I was on call the phone rang off the hook.
Don't you hate that? Do you ever go in the next day and ask if your coworkers call schedule is nuts?

Yes, I was on last weekend and it was a mad house...so far so good...Thursdays are much easier than a Friday or Saturday night

Old 10-23-2009, 08:26 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,897,652 times
Quote:
I guess with cat naps it isn't too bad.

I'm up baking...Health Bar Blondies. I made a batch for our trip to Va Tech last weekend and they were soooooo good! So I'm making more to take in to work tomorrow. I have to take them in cuz I will eat them if they stay here! Unless my son hides them from me....which he is really good at. I trained him well
Wow, that is so NICE of you! I wish you worked where I did. Hardly anyone ever brings in any food. They're kind of cheap and people try to watch their weight.

But on the upside, I work on a huge "campus" and the buildings are very long and I'm less fatter than when I worked at the previous job. Much more walking here. And I don't have to eat fast food presently. I try and make better choices in the cafeteria.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Wow, that is so NICE of you! I wish you worked where I did. Hardly anyone ever brings in any food. They're kind of cheap and people try to watch their weight.

But on the upside, I work on a huge "campus" and the buildings are very long and I'm less fatter than when I worked at the previous job. Much more walking here. And I don't have to eat fast food presently. I try and make better choices in the cafeteria.
Oh people make stuff and bring it in here, ALL the time. I'm kinda bad, as I am such as advocate for healthy diets, and then I bring in stuff like this. But I LOVE to bake, and I never badger anyone to eat - I will have a teensy taste of something myself, and that is all. Some people can eat all day long and never gain a pound (that is SO not me ) and some just love to eat.

I just think it makes Friday a bit more special.

Happy Friday everybody!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:54 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
I just think it makes Friday a bit more special.

I love it when people bring food to the office for everyone. Especially on a Friday. The only thing is, I am such a germ-a-phobe that I will not eat anything cooked by someone I dont know. Even the folks I do know, I will eat it if I know they seem to be clean. Even in office Potlucks, Id be like "Oh wow, that looks really good, who made it?", someone would answer "Sally made it.". Id then say "Ugh, I'll pass on that".

Old 10-23-2009, 11:57 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Quote:

Happy Friday to you as well!!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I love it when people bring food to the office for everyone. Especially on a Friday. The only thing is, I am such a germ-a-phobe that I will not eat anything cooked by someone I dont know. Even the folks I do know, I will eat it if I know they seem to be clean. Even in office Potlucks, Id be like "Oh wow, that looks really good, who made it?", someone would answer "Sally made it.". Id then say "Ugh, I'll pass on that".
Oh goodness! We don't have anyone in our office like that. All professionals...all "clean".

Old 10-23-2009, 04:53 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Cleanliness is next to Laoliness
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships