Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:31 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
I agree 100%, Jason28...but you had me laughing out loud with this comment.
At the end of the day I'm pretty content that a beautiful woman taking a dump on my chest doesn't turn me on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 09:33 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscrapercrazy View Post
Guys don't like to share their toys.
Right they don't and yet they can be shared. In fact on most forums, I see many men get turned on with the idea of a FFM (2 woman and 1 man) threesome (I would only imagine watching in that case since I don't like girl on girl thing, I'm not bi, I like men not girls) but not if the girl were to suggest a MMF (2 men and 1 woman) threesome.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
I would never agree to an open relationship, but that's me;..
I think people never have enough, whether it's sex or money or whatever, they're never satisfied and are always looking for a bigger bang, another high, a better feeling...
I'm not saying everyone should be the same as me, this is just my opinion.
All that open stuff seems to end up in unhappyness anyway plus why do you even want a relationship and be acting single at the same time?
to the OP, your FB is just a silly boy...won't share his toy, like someone else here said...there's probably other problems in his head besides that....like controlling you is also a possibility. I can do this but you can't..
lol @ Jason ...but you're right!

Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
I just realize when it comes to open relationships, many men would only want it for themselves, their own satisfy but yet get jealous if we thought about doing the same thing..

This is funny.... Only about two days ago me and my boyfriend had a thought about it. Well see, I had fantasize for a while about him doing other things with another woman or getting it on online. He was the one who brought up that topic and was asking what I would feel sharing him..

But he immediately changed his mind back to committed relationship when I told him it would have to be 50/50. Meaning, I share him but he would share me as well too (obviously I would want to do the same thing). He was like, oh no I was only thinking of a woman doing things on me and you watching.

Then I proceed with the idea of a half-way open relationship. Meaning there is no sex or the other sexual acts but kissing and fonding. He almost was about to agree until he knew I would be doing the same.
As for online sex, same thing. He doesn't want to do it because he wouldn't be happy if I were to do it. IMO an open relationship is 50/50, same as a committed relationship. Why should one do something and the other can't...
However, it fits into a wider body of research known as evolutionary psychology which suggests that both men and women are genetically predisposed to ruthlessly exploit each other to achieve the best chances of survival for their genes.
Wealthy men give women more orgasms - Times Online

Here is the math. In an open relationship you have the opportunity to cuckold him with a superior male while he provides. That is the female basal drive. His spread it around basal drive does no more than really offset this. Hence stalemate. Does not the above predict that open relationships will be few, but cheating will be much more common?

Staying only in the rational mind is like trying to juggle running chain saws.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Oh please, then tell me, if open relationships are natures way of rolling out the welcome mat of AIDS, then how come there are millions of people in the swinging lifestyle that have never contracted a STD of any kind? Just because you don't agree with someone lifestyle choice, don't mean that it is something that will cause harm or death.
do you know how many i have personally known who are dead, i mean personal friends-- from AIDS?????
dont read 1/2 the post read it all -- the distrust issues caused by "swinging" a severe form of open relationship, take years of diligent therapy to correct. the distrust is very deep. the behavior is usually pressed upon the other partner against their will. someone you know trust and love betrays that trust of your love, for their own selfish reasons, causing immeasurable emotional damage-- truly ---evil is not a lifestyle.
this is old stuff it was preached in the 60's free love along with the drug culture they be dead.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
I think people never have enough, whether it's sex or money or whatever, they're never satisfied and are always looking for a bigger bang, another high, a better feeling...
And this right here is the key to most problems on the entire planet. Greed! Humans inherently want bigger, better, faster, stronger, and they want it NOW!!! When you give into what you want it will never be enough...the human body will crave more and more until it destroys itself. Thats how we were designed.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:40 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
never known a couple of swingers that stayed together forever.. someone gets jealous or someone falls in love and leaves...it's just a way to test the waters while making it sound freethinking and openminded and exciting...face the fact that you're not happy and move on already!

Old 11-21-2009, 10:13 AM

7,372 posts, read 16,012,366 times
And the number one answer IS!........(drumroll).....because he thinks the other guy might have a bigger _______ (rimshot).

Old 11-21-2009, 10:17 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
When I was with my SO I never fantasized about stuff like this. She satisfied me in every way, shape and form so other women weren't appealling to me enough to fantasize.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:27 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
never known a couple of swingers that stayed together forever.. someone gets jealous or someone falls in love and leaves...it's just a way to test the waters while making it sound freethinking and openminded and exciting...face the fact that you're not happy and move on already!
Yet I know hundreds of swingers that have been in the lifestyle 20/30yrs and are just as happy with each other now as the day the met.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships