Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,012,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
lol!!!! OH, I dare you, just dare you to post that.
Do you double-dog dare me?

Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Do you double-dog dare me?
I double rescue dog dare you!!

Old 12-23-2009, 07:54 AM

Quote:
I double rescue dog dare you!!
OMG, literally LOL. And unlike some when I say "literally" I mean literally, not figuratively.

I just don't think I can. MsRiss already took the big step toward satire. I already have a reputation as a smarta$$. I think it would just fall flat.

But thanks for the laugh, Thursday, you are a freaking RIOT.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:57 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,852 times
Quote:
OMG, literally LOL. And unlike some when I say "literally" I mean literally, not figuratively.

I just don't think I can. MsRiss already took the big step toward satire. I already have a reputation as a smarta$$. I think it would just fall flat.

But thanks for the laugh, Thursday, you are a freaking RIOT.
Oh c'mon...where's your sense of adventure?!?! hahahaha

Old 12-23-2009, 07:59 AM

See Wigirl and I got your back on this one.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Oh c'mon...where's your sense of adventure?!?! hahahaha
Oh, I just feel like it's already been done I guess. Don't wanna jump on that bandwagon. Maybe hitch myself to the next fad that comes along. Stay tuned. Now I hafta check out "Buying underwear FROM beautiful women"....

Old 12-23-2009, 08:03 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Thursday, your gift ideas are awesome! The kids in our families get most of the Christmas presents now; adults exchange funny little things or just cookies or photos. My mom still sends my husband and me our "stockings," which are just a bunch of sweet, silly or useful items. I have a pair of absolutely hideous Christmas earrings she found at a church rummage sale ... I'll be wearing those on Friday!

The rest of the fam gets together on Christmas at my mom or grandma's house. I sent a big box of baked goods this year and some presents for my nephew. I think next year I will send "naughty & nice" gifts to the group (except the nephew). It'll be hilarious!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:07 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,852 times
Quote:
See Wigirl and I got your back on this one.
We sure do!
Quote:
Oh, I just feel like it's already been done I guess. Don't wanna jump on that bandwagon. Maybe hitch myself to the next fad that comes along. Stay tuned. Now I hafta check out "Buying underwear FROM beautiful women"....
Another "don't miss" thread!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Thursday, your gift ideas are awesome! The kids in our families get most of the Christmas presents now; adults exchange funny little things or just cookies or photos. My mom still sends my husband and me our "stockings," which are just a bunch of sweet, silly or useful items. I have a pair of absolutely hideous Christmas earrings she found at a church rummage sale ... I'll be wearing those on Friday!

The rest of the fam gets together on Christmas at my mom or grandma's house. I sent a big box of baked goods this year and some presents for my nephew. I think next year I will send "naughty & nice" gifts to the group (except the nephew). It'll be hilarious!
Oh it was a riot, my nephew was maybe 5 or 6 when we first did it and I started by finding a note in the christmas tree and we followed it to other notes in the house (clues) and then found the bag with the boxes. Since they didn't have anyone's name on them, and the boxes were identical in size, shape and color, it was completely random and I let him hand them out to see who was naughty and who was nice.

Like any kid, he kept the heaviest box for himself and that was the one with the batteries that said, "Gift not included" in it. LOL He learned then next Christmas not to do that as we did this every year.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:29 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Those are great ideas, Thursday! We do the same things when we give cash to the kids. One time I put all $1 bills in a huge box with packing, and my nephew had to go through and find all of them. (I made sure he found the total amount, believe me. )

Another time I bought a cheap puzzle game where you put money inside and they have to figure out how to open it.

I've also done the money folding art thing; out of $1 bills I made a ring, a picture frame, a decorative fan...

We may give them money, but we're going to make them work for it!

One time my SIL did the thing for my brother where he opened this huge box, and inside was...another box. He opened that box, and inside was... and on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My friend turned 50 last year and we had a cake made and had "Fifty...the REAL 'F' word" written on it...huge hit
LMAO - I'm going to remember that one!

Quote:
Earlobes: free or attached? Mine are free. I refuse to date a man whose earlobes are attached. However, I met this genius cute sweet multimillionaire who rescues dogs and worships me...my only problem is, his earlobes are attached. I just don't know what to do
LOL! That's barely an exaggeration!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships