Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2010, 02:19 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
Remember everyone- this is how she dealt with facts and logics- with sarcasm and misdirection because she can't counter reality. Oh wow, like the gender ratios changed that much from the end of 2006 to the beginning of 2010! Oh dear, a mis-spelled words, etc...

The comment about industries is laughable. The tech companies, chemical companies, manufacturers, etc... almost all created and run by MEN! I just gave a small sampling of the newest ones that were created in the tech field. But she can't wrap her mind around it.

Is there anyone here who can actually counter my points on facts, logic, and rationality rather than sarcasm and shaming language?

Naah... didn't think so.
Nope, you da man, Ameiko I humbly bow at your feet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 02:33 PM

437 posts, read 675,111 times
[quote=2RUGGED4YOU;12295857]I guess I should tell you what happened? He rode his bike out on the ice of the river in the winter. The ice was thin and he fell through about 1/2 the way across. All we saw was the bEI like you Rugged, I really do. I used to be like you for a long time. For a kid, I'd still try to save him but I'm pickier now and more aware of how precarious things can be for well intended men.

Coming back from Vegas on the train from the airport, a mother and her child were across from me. Mommy is totally distracted and the kid starts to wander off towards two bums who had earlier been agressive. I tapped the girl's shoulder gently on the shoulder and said, "hey Mommy is over there."

Mommy gave me a REALLY dirty look! So I stayed quiet at the next stop when the doors opened and the girl left via one set of doors and mother from the other (now seperated by the tracks). Fortunately she realized the mother wasn't around and screamed for her mother who gestured the girl to the other side just before the doors closed.

Vengeful? Nope. Concerned? YES. I'm not going to be accused of child molestation or kidnapping because I was trying to be a nice guy. It's like the lorrie driver in England who did not stop to help a 3 year old child who wandered off from childcare. Kid later drowned but the driver was scared he'd be accused of something.

Anyway, WAAAY off topic. Just wanted to warn you man.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:41 AM

921 posts, read 1,132,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Why do most women always assume you are taken? If you are a nice looking guy with a good, dependable job and a great personally, they assume you are off the market. Women always tell me that your wife would this and your wife would that. The problem is, there isn't any wife and when you tell them, they always say "there isn't"? "Why hasn't any woman snatched you up"? I don't really know? "If I was single I sure would"? The funny thing then is, they usually become nervous and blush. Relax, Rugged is not a home wrecker and I'm just trying to do my job. Now if you would excuse me Mam!LOL........ I need some input on this because it is baffling me, why they would think this?
Maybe because there's such a huge gap between the female & male population in the US.
The population of women in the US outnumbers the population of men by a whole lot.

That's why whenever there's a good looking, decent man available, a lot of women may find that too good to be true. The average woman would think the man is either married or gay.
That seemed to be the problem that I ran into a whole lot here in the DC area when meeting a decent looking man.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:27 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfish70 View Post
Being a woman myself, I don't usually appreciate being generalized as "women don't like to talk about guns & few could care less".
Clarification: MOST women...I am not MOST women
Well, you're one of the very, very, very, VERY few women, dear!

Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, you're one of the very, very, very, VERY few women, dear!
Many women just tolerate their mans gun enthusiasm. Occasionally you see one at the range. I will admit though more women ought to try it if the want to meet guys. They outnumber women 50 to 1.

There is something extremely hot about a women at the gun range packing a big gun. They usually have a female Rambo look and most guys are drooling over a well armed lady.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Many women just tolerate their mans gun enthusiasm. Occasionally you see one at the range. I will admit though more women ought to try it if the want to meet guys.
I'd rather join the local BMW club! Come to think of it, AARP/advanced may be better...

Old 01-06-2010, 08:51 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
What makes you think we can't do the same...? And it's easier generally.
Of course a women can do the same, although it's not really in a womans interest to have multiple sex partners because I believe a women has more to risk on the line. As far as being easier, it's clear to me that it's only easy so as long as they are young and beautiful.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:52 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Many women just tolerate their mans gun enthusiasm. Occasionally you see one at the range. I will admit though more women ought to try it if the want to meet guys. They outnumber women 50 to 1.

There is something extremely hot about a women at the gun range packing a big gun. They usually have a female Rambo look and most guys are drooling over a well armed lady.
Word...... Seriously, there has been a huge up rise of female firearm enthusiasts since 911. More power to ya ladies, even more important if you are single and living alone. Don't become a victim or a statistic. And I have to agree with Rakin on this also. It isn't a turn off if you aren't into them yourself but to oppose your man to do so! Not a good thing ladies, you might be single for a long time? Especially, if you are or were from Texas!LOL.......... Hmm, I wonder who that was?LOL....... Alright ladies, Rugged is done breaking your b****, er hearts about it. I still love ya anyway! Rugged

Old 01-06-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
As far as being easier, it's clear to me that it's only easy so as long as they are young and beautiful.
They say things change at "last call"... They also say - there aren't ugly women; there just isn't enough alcohol sometimes.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:57 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
They say things change at "last call"... They also say - there aren't ugly women; there just isn't enough alcohol sometimes.
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships