Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 05:48 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Yeah, they whistle at me in the summer at the car wash. I am washing my truck in a sleeveless muscle shirt. They just keep on driving though?
Hopefully ignore them since you're not an easy guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2010, 05:48 PM

530 posts, read 780,107 times
Quote:
Yeah, they whistle at me in the summer at the car wash. I am washing my truck in a sleeveless muscle shirt. They just keep on driving though?
Guys aren't the only ones that check out the goods!

Old 01-03-2010, 05:51 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,329,300 times
Quote:
Why do most women always assume you are taken? If you are a nice looking guy with a good, dependable job and a great personally, they assume you are off the market. Women always tell me that your wife would this and your wife would that. The problem is, there isn't any wife and when you tell them, they always say "there isn't"? "Why hasn't any woman snatched you up"? I don't really know? "If I was single I sure would"? The funny thing then is, they usually become nervous and blush. Relax, Rugged is not a home wrecker and I'm just trying to do my job. Now if you would excuse me Mam!LOL........ I need some input on this because it is baffling me, why they would think this?
U sound practically perfect in every way. Why the hockey puck aren't u taken? I think most women believe "all the good ones are taken" so when u come across one that isn't u got question it... Must b a reason

Old 01-03-2010, 05:55 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
Unless the woman is happily married or attached, it's a likely indication they are interested. Do any of them interest you?
Some do, but I try to remain neutral because I'm on the job.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Why do most women always assume you are taken? If you are a nice looking guy with a good, dependable job and a great personally, they assume you are off the market. Women always tell me that your wife would this and your wife would that. The problem is, there isn't any wife and when you tell them, they always say "there isn't"? "Why hasn't any woman snatched you up"? I don't really know? "If I was single I sure would"? The funny thing then is, they usually become nervous and blush. Relax, Rugged is not a home wrecker and I'm just trying to do my job. Now if you would excuse me Mam!LOL........ I need some input on this because it is baffling me, why they would think this?

Hi 2RuGGED4YOU,

Now you know this does sound like one of those threads that appears to be a thin veil of self promotion. On a personal note the women do blush but not a much since I fixed my zipper.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
U sound practically perfect in every way. Why the hockey puck aren't u taken? I think most women believe "all the good ones are taken" so when u come across one that isn't u got question it... Must b a reason
I don't get out very much anymore. I'm usually with my married friends fishing or something.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi 2RuGGED4YOU,

Now you know this does sound like one of those threads that appears to be a thin veil of self promotion. On a personal note the women do blush but not a much since I fixed my zipper.
I am doing better at that. It must be those darn pants though!LOL........ No, I even started carrying two pairs with me to work in case they get ripped.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:05 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
I am doing better at that. It must be those darn pants though!LOL........ No, I even started carrying two pairs with me to work in case they get ripped.
Hi 2RUGGED4YOU,

So what do you plan on doing with this power of charm?

Old 01-03-2010, 06:08 PM

530 posts, read 780,107 times
Quote:
Hi 2RUGGED4YOU,

I think this is the appropriate time to put in the "with great power comes great responsibility" quote!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Hi 2RUGGED4YOU,

It would be nice if I could find one. Preferably off the job that is actually single and available. I just don't think it is a good idea to mix it with work though. If things didn't work out, it could effect a loyal customer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships