Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 09:25 PM

14 posts, read 13,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningCA View Post
I truly no longer believe that your story is real, that you are who you pretend to be.

Is this a social experiment, a bet for the highest number of posts received for a fictional post?
What? No of course not. I am telling the truth. Just because I am dependant doesn't mean I am uneducated.

I am hurt to the point of tears that even you have turned on me now. I don't know what I am saying so wrong here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 09:26 PM

694 posts, read 1,233,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Another incarnation of "Lonely & Stranded" and its other monikers?
Well, after all, this is just virtual reality, guys!

Old 01-31-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeshabelle View Post
What? No of course not. I am telling the truth. Just because I am dependant doesn't mean I am uneducated.

I am hurt to the point of tears that even you have turned on me now. I don't know what I am saying so wrong here.
Come on, akeshabelle, I no longer buy that act!

What's really going on?

Old 01-31-2010, 09:28 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,842,411 times
Well...for starters, your hanging with some dude that hasn't really made love to you in the last 6 years. Is he by chance...one of those manlet's?
Seriously...if there is nothing there for you...your obviously with the wrong guy. Seems like your just using him...and not returning the favor. Thats so low.
Now if your both cool with being just friends no big deal. But your probably giving the guy blue balls on a daily basis, and thats just mean. Show a little compasion.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:39 PM

557 posts, read 1,353,874 times
Quote:
Akeshabelle, something doesn't add up: your posts are quite articulate and reflect a good education.

Yet, you insist on confussion, dependency and helplessness with "your" situation.

And carry on and on with this thread.

I truly no longer believe that your story is real, that you are who you pretend to be.

Is this a social experiment, a bet for the highest number of posts received for a fictional post?
Hope you are joking there. Possible, but unlikely.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:42 PM

14 posts, read 13,685 times
Quote:
Come on, akeshabelle, I no longer buy that act!

What's really going on?
This is no act. This is me and what's really going on is exactly what I told you.

You know what I am done with justifying myself. I came here for help and nothing more. I was never looking for sympathy or "acting".

I can't believe I just spilled my most personal secrets only for this to happen. I have a lump in my throat. I tried to pm you, away from prying eyes and so no one else could see my act and deeesperate cry for attention as you think, to personally ask you why you're saying the things you are, but I couldn't pm you.

I am going to log off now and try my very best not to come back here. Thanks to those who showed me kindness.

Last edited by akeshabelle; 01-31-2010 at 09:55 PM..

Old 01-31-2010, 09:44 PM

392 posts, read 1,096,027 times
Quote:
Well you should be. I am only 28 and have been having unenjoyable sex since I was 22 - and it's all my fault. I despise myself, what I have done to myself and what I have done to him.

Snort he is very overweight, hairy and he is poorly endowed. He has been promising to lose weight for years but it has never happened.

Call me what you will, it sounds harsh and I sound like a cruel ***** but you asked so I am telling you.

I would really love to hear from others who have been/are in my situation.

Do you make excuses?
Do you keep it from them because you don't have the heart to say those cruel words?
Can you go on living like this your whole life?
And women lie all the time and say size does not matter. This is the biggest "trying to make my man feel good and confident" lie ever perpetrated by women. Time and time again, we find the truth hidden within these posts.

It sounds like this fat, hairy, slob of a man (your description), with shrunken male parts needs a complete overhall. Often times massive weight loss and a good razor will bring back the rest. Most wieners look very small on obese men. If you take the exact same willy and place it on a very skinny man, it will seem huge. And most can't get the job done on an obese guy because the fat gets in the way.

Tell this fat, hairy, guy to go on a extreme diet and exercise program for 6 months. I'll bet you find him attractive. Seriously! You owe him that chance, in my humble opinion.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:56 PM

557 posts, read 1,353,874 times
Quote:
Thank you. As much as I love them I blame my parents entirely for the way I am, and harbour resentment for my sister as well, who was always in bed when all of this was going on. I would always get woken up by the yelling or slapping, she being a ridiculously heavy sleeper, wouldn't. She is independant and ballsy whereas I am dependant and wussy.

Inability to make decisions, even everyday decisions, without the advice and reassurance of others

Most definitely.

Intense fear of abandonment and a sense of devastation or helplessness when relationships end; often move right into another relationship when one ends.

Haven't been single since I was 15.

Over-sensitivity to criticism

Yep.

Pessimism and lack of self-confidence

Oh heck yes.

Avoidance of disagreeing with others for fear of losing support or approval

Absolutely.

Willingness to tolerate mistreatment and abuse from others

Definitely.

Tendency to be naïve and to live in fantasy

Yes.

So how do I gather the strength to do what needs to be done??
Read self-help books. There are many out there. Read general psych if you aren't too savvy, or get into it "for real" and arm yourself with knowledge. You will feel more confident immediately!

Most importantly though-Meet with a doctor!. Don't wait. Gather the strength to do so by knowing that you have tendencies that need to be addressed and it's not something you will overcome by yourself. Only an experienced psychotherapist can gain enough insight into making any type of diagnosis.

You will never improve yourself and your lifestyle and amitibion by engaging in unsatisfying arrangements with father figures and filling the void that was left by not having a healthy f/d relationship. So it seems, your role is (1)fufilling another controlling mans needs by engaging passively in the relationship (2) leading on an unsuspecting man with false premise...and so on...it's unhealthy ..

Old 01-31-2010, 10:08 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
And women lie all the time and say size does not matter. This is the biggest "trying to make my man feel good and confident" lie ever perpetrated by women. Time and time again, we find the truth hidden within these posts.

It sounds like this fat, hairy, slob of a man (your description), with shrunken male parts needs a complete overhall. Often times massive weight loss and a good razor will bring back the rest. Most wieners look very small on obese men. If you take the exact same willy and place it on a very skinny man, it will seem huge. And most can't get the job done on an obese guy because the fat gets in the way.

Tell this fat, hairy, guy to go on a extreme diet and exercise program for 6 months. I'll bet you find him attractive. Seriously! You owe him that chance, in my humble opinion.

Nah, thats not it man...this fat worthless sounding bastard isnt going to do anything about his hideous condition. If he were going to do something, he would have done it by now...46 years old isnt the age to start having a massive overhaul to fulfill sexual conquests. You do that kind of shi t when you're 30 - 36..but at 46, hes basically stuck being an undesirable and he knows it...which is why he's settling for a relationship with this selfish dame. He doesnt really have options from what I can tell. If he did have options, when he realized that he had locked up with a sexually repressive or gay girlfriend like this, he would have left the relationship 5 years ago..

Im guessing he's just trying to ride it out so he doesnt die alone.

Old 02-01-2010, 04:40 PM

Sorry, Akeshabelle, you read me wrongly, I do not believe that you are crying for attention with this thread.

Your posts are too articulate and intelligent for your story to make any sense, things just don't add up.

Chances are that you are nothing of the person you describe, a 28 year-old girl with a 48 year old bf.
I truly believe that your gender, age, and situation have nothing to do with this person.

Why don't you make it more interesting by giving us a story behind the story?

P.S. I am surprised, I received PM's from other people. I'll check my profile settings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships