Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:14 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I have never been on a date in my life and never had a girlfriend or had sex. I am short and not very attractive and not intresting in the least and hence, women want nothing to do with me and I respect them and leave them alone.
Ahhhhhhh.....This is a whole diffrent painted picture here.
I guess this means that you don`t care to change your attitude then, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 03:15 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
That woman came up to me while I was having a drink alone at a bar. I go to bars to drink and be alone with my thoughts, not be harassed by some female I don't even know. Had she of left me alone, I would have left her alone as well and that would have been that.

Also, I am not saying be "friendly" is not okay, just the whole flirting thing is horrable. One can say "please" and "thank you" and all that but the whole going up to someone and just talking is really disrespectful.
Hi victorianpunk,

And you escalated it. You do not conform to my standard of etiquette either. I tend to address people when I respond. Does that mean I may decapitate you now? I don't expect it from others. It simply helps to remind me that I am speaking with people. I could use a little velvet in my responses.

Bars are social places; and when I wanted to be alone, which was certainly not infrequently, I avoided bars or other social places.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,169,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Ahhhhhhh.....This is a whole diffrent painted picture here.
I guess this means that you don`t care to change your attitude then, huh?
of course not, that might actually take some effort

Old 02-22-2010, 03:16 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
Quote:
I have never been on a date in my life and never had a girlfriend or had sex. I am short and not very attractive and not intresting in the least and hence, women want nothing to do with me and I respect them and leave them alone.
How do you know that women want nothing to do with you if you don't give them a chance?

Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Yes, she came up to me, talking to me, and I told her to go to hell, called her fat (which she wasn't, but women hate to hear that), and I think she went to the ladie's room to cry...and I am still find it funny.

BUT, I never said I was rebuffed by women! I just said that it was a preemptive paypack against any future possible rejection, and that I was simply defending myself. That woman was up to no good.

I do not talk to women, and I would like women to not talk to me either. Simple as that.
Please explain.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:20 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi victorianpunk,

And you escalated it. You do not conform to my standard of etiquette either. I tend to address people when I respond. Does that mean I may decapitate you now? I don't expect it from others. It simply helps to remind me that I am speaking with people. I could use a little velvet in my responses.

Bars are social places; and when I wanted to be alone, which was certainly not infrequently, I avoided bars or other social places.

Right on!^^^^^^^

Hey vick, I've known at least a half dozen good looking, nice females who married the short, bald headed, beer belly guy instead. Why? LOVE.

Adjust your stinky attitude.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:20 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
Did you have your heart broken by a woman in the past?

Old 02-22-2010, 03:23 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I like this guy and like what he is saying. [mod cut] He knows his role...what's wrong with it?

Hi JSizzle225,

He cannot claim a standard of etiquette with a retort as he described.

"Go to hell"???

He has every right to be cantankerous to his delight but only with the credentials of a beast tending his urine trails.

Its easy to stop women from flirting. I would start giving them dry factual material in monotonous tones or go into a sexually repulsive orbital friend mode.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 02-22-2010 at 03:37 PM..

Old 02-22-2010, 03:24 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
You will die a poor, lonely soul! How sad!
No he won't! His blow up doll will always love him, yankeegirl.

A sad little man. Sounds like, he's tired of women refusing his conversation. So, now he's returning the favor by being rude to random women. If, a women isn't handing him money, food or receipts -- he hates them.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Quote:
Yes, she came up to me, talking to me, and I told her to go to hell, called her fat (which she wasn't, but women hate to hear that), and I think she went to the ladie's room to cry...and I am still find it funny.

BUT, I never said I was rebuffed by women! I just said that it was a preemptive paypack against any future possible rejection, and that I was simply defending myself. That woman was up to no good.

I do not talk to women, and I would like women to not talk to me either. Simple as that.
If you feel this way about it, why are you complaining about not having a girlfriend? It's like I said on your "short man thread", it's your attitude. This post proves it. Enjoy being miserable and alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships