Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 12:17 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Hand them some hand lotion and tell them to finish in the bathroom, then.

lol...thankfully, I don't have that problem.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:23 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
This was a serious question and I think I've got an idea of how to answer it but I'd like to see what others might suggest first.

Say your s/o can't get enough of you and is so wrapped up in satisfying and making you happy all the time--to the point that they say satisfying you is what gives them satisfaction; that they even neglect themselves or have a hard time completely letting go, shall we say, at certain and very specific times (do I need to spell it out? ). How do you get them to just relax and quit trying so hard?

I'd like to add, I think part of being a great lover is knowing how to receive so I can see why one would be frustrated at this.
Not to make light of your predicament, but ma'am, it would be very profitable for you if you could somehow bottle that and sell it to women to give to their men. "Here honey, have a beer." *plink plink, just a drop or two will do*

Far too often, and more often than not, the problem is the other way around, with men being the takers and women having to ask for reciprocity. Quite a few men mistake their own orgasm for the end of the activity and leave women hanging, as it were.

My advice to you is to enjoy the fact that this probably won't happen to you, and you will probably never be put in a position of having to ask for satisfaction. Relish that in your life, ladies will always come first. You can always tell him, "Okay, but after me, you." Heck, he may be doing it so that he doesn't have to "worry" about you, to be crass about it. If you go first, then he can just enjoy the rest without wondering if you've been satisfied.

And if you don't want him, send me his number. I have some girlfriends who would probably love to meet him.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Hand them some hand lotion and tell them to finish in the bathroom, then.
That would be my answer, too, except that if I turn the tables, and my guy shoved a vibrator in my hand and told me to do it myself, I would probably clock him on the head with it. Golden rule, as it were. You keep going unless the other person says, "It's all right. You don't have to."

Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Not to make light of your predicament, but ma'am, it would be very profitable for you if you could somehow bottle that and sell it to women to give to their men. "Here honey, have a beer." *plink plink, just a drop or two will do*

Far too often, and more often than not, the problem is the other way around, with men being the takers and women having to ask for reciprocity. Quite a few men mistake their own orgasm for the end of the activity and leave women hanging, as it were.

My advice to you is to enjoy the fact that this probably won't happen to you, and you will probably never be put in a position of having to ask for satisfaction. Relish that in your life, ladies will always come first. You can always tell him, "Okay, but after me, you." Heck, he may be doing it so that he doesn't have to "worry" about you, to be crass about it. If you go first, then he can just enjoy the rest without wondering if you've been satisfied.

And if you don't want him, send me his number. I have some girlfriends who would probably love to meet him.
I think this is about two people who are more worried about the other being satisified than themselves. If only this were most couple's biggest problem.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:35 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
it means you have found a codependent--- go to 12 step meetings with them and it will get better also possibly counseling. or not. people love codependents-- they treat you like royalty and door mat for you like crazy, but its ugly when they finally dump you when they get tired of your baloney.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I think this is about two people who are more worried about the other being satisified than themselves. If only this were most couple's biggest problem.
If both of them are that way, then one of them will have to learn how to arrive first. It's better that it's her. I don't want to generalize, but many men like to fall back on the line that they become "useless" once they finish. Stories galore about how they "black out," "can't function," "just want to sleep," "become like jelly," and so on. I don't believe a lick of it, but they'll say it in one form or another. Trust me. Take charge, get yours, and he'll fall into line.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:44 PM

147 posts, read 296,681 times
My favorite is receiving oral sex, finishing, and then making the sex all about him...sex feels better for a woman after she's already orgasmed anyway...

Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
lol...thankfully, I don't have that problem.

We know many better ways to finish...

Old 04-11-2010, 01:01 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieramc View Post
My favorite is receiving oral sex, finishing, and then making the sex all about him...sex feels better for a woman after she's already orgasmed anyway...

I love the way you think...

Old 04-11-2010, 02:34 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,017,645 times
Nice guys finish last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.