Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:36 AM

7 posts, read 27,680 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the honesty on the subject. I'm a newly single mom of 2. If I was a young guy with no kids I don't think I'd date a divorced mother either when there are other options. I do personally know some men (some with kids and some without) that ended up marrying single mothers and they are awesome step dads. I really don't care if I meet anyone or not because I'm happy with my life in general. But at least I know that there are decent men out there, even if few and far between.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 12:28 PM

4 posts, read 16,992 times
I'm a single mom. Haven't had any men breaking down the door to take me out, that's for sure, except for my gay male friends.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,548,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2reward View Post
Hey,

I am just curious and would like some opinions.

Would you date/marry a divorced woman with two young kids (less than 4 years) if she was the one that ended the marriage? No infidelity or anything like that,but marriage wasn't working out,frequent arguments,unhappy etc.

Dad would very likely still be in the picture and involved in kids lives.

Secondly,if mom and kids are a different race,specifically black?

ps. Please I don't need anyone to make a big deal about the race issue I am just looking for honest opinions.

Sometimes it is easier to ask strangers important questions.

Thanks
I doubt if any of the responses here will be helpful to you. Hardly represent reality.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:01 PM

930 posts, read 2,424,035 times
Not represntative of reality??

That guys with no kids will bang her if she is hot, but aren't going to marry her?

Miss, that is about as close to reality as she is going to get. And that dose of reality was free.

Here this is free too. Write it down. "If he wanted kids, he would have had his own....."

Last edited by Beena; 04-19-2010 at 02:12 PM..

Old 04-19-2010, 02:08 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Not represntative of reality??

That guys with no kids will bang her if she is hot, but aren't going to marry her?

Miss, that is about as close to reality as she is going to get. And that dose of reality was free.
My guess is that she's probably a nice open minded person, but unfortunately, since she's a single mother with two very young black children, she can probably stand to lose quite a bit of poundage really before anyone will find her remotely attractive.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,683,776 times
If she was hot, yeah!

Old 04-19-2010, 05:45 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,587,417 times
No, I would never date a mom. They have already been defiled with another man's seed.

Old 04-19-2010, 05:48 PM

897 posts, read 1,689,353 times
I dated a Married Woman when I was single. It didn't turn out well,Her kids(teenagers)hated My guts and it went downhill from there.

Old 04-19-2010, 05:51 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,557,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
My guess is that she's probably a nice open minded person, but unfortunately, since she's a single mother with two very young black children, she can probably stand to lose quite a bit of poundage really before anyone will find her remotely attractive.

I can't believe I just read that...

So..since her kids are young and black = she's fat? Or is it because SHE'S black? Oh I see. I'm also fairly certain she is not single so some poor soul must find her attractive.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:26 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I can't believe I just read that...

So..since her kids are young and black = she's fat? Or is it because SHE'S black? Oh I see. I'm also fairly certain she is not single so some poor soul must find her attractive.
Oh come on, lets not bury our head in the sand and pretend not to see this. The OP mentioned that the kids are of difference race (black) and they are very young. How many very white women do you know with two very young kids by a black dude who is also having problems finding a date, is in tip top shape physically? I mean come on. Sure the OP said nothing about what she looks like, but in all actuality, she probably is still carrying around a bit of that babyfat unless she's an avid fitness buff, which I seriously doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships