Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 02:30 AM

500 posts, read 844,612 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo... being a clubber/raver I see what's happening to teenagers--total and complete lack of morals and slutty girls/dirty guys who f*** without a second thought. To me, it's all is like some unreal, ugly movie....The dirt I see and hear all the time, I wonder how to remain sane after seeing that stuff... If their parents saw what's going on (they chose not to see the whole picture) they probably would have hung themselves. Well, wait till the next version of AIDS comes up--only this one will be killing its victims rapidly. It's only the matter of time before it happens--with promiscuity and also easy international communications (allows to spread things to all corners of the world), the world is a perfect place for a new destructive virus to come on stage. That's how our biology is--when we go too far in some direction, it is corrected via natural mechanisms (new strains of bacteria/viruses, for example).

Old 05-29-2011, 06:56 PM

18,257 posts, read 14,491,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xani View Post
Woo hoo... being a clubber/raver I see what's happening to teenagers--total and complete lack of morals and slutty girls/dirty guys who f*** without a second thought. To me, it's all is like some unreal, ugly movie....The dirt I see and hear all the time, I wonder how to remain sane after seeing that stuff... If their parents saw what's going on (they chose not to see the whole picture) they probably would have hung themselves. Well, wait till the next version of AIDS comes up--only this one will be killing its victims rapidly. It's only the matter of time before it happens--with promiscuity and also easy international communications (allows to spread things to all corners of the world), the world is a perfect place for a new destructive virus to come on stage. That's how our biology is--when we go too far in some direction, it is corrected via natural mechanisms (new strains of bacteria/viruses, for example).
Aids (HIV) is NOT natural. It is a man-made disease, straight out of a scientific lab. All it takes is a scientist who is against sexual freedom, other races, or simply has a grudge against the world, for a new virus to be made and given to the whole population. Look at the Guatemalans that US scientists' infected with gonorrhea and Syphilis in the 1940's. They infected PROSTITUTES, mentally ill patients, and others so they would know the effects of these diseases. If one prostitute has sex with several men per day, can you imagine how many people were infected?!!

Last edited by temptation001; 05-29-2011 at 07:51 PM..

Old 05-30-2011, 07:01 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,731,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Aids (HIV) is NOT natural. It is a man-made disease, straight out of a scientific lab. All it takes is a scientist who is against sexual freedom, other races, or simply has a grudge against the world, for a new virus to be made and given to the whole population.
[Citation needed]

Old 05-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,180,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Aids (HIV) is NOT natural. It is a man-made disease, straight out of a scientific lab. All it takes is a scientist who is against sexual freedom, other races, or simply has a grudge against the world, for a new virus to be made and given to the whole population. Look at the Guatemalans that US scientists' infected with gonorrhea and Syphilis in the 1940's. They infected PROSTITUTES, mentally ill patients, and others so they would know the effects of these diseases. If one prostitute has sex with several men per day, can you imagine how many people were infected?!!
brb calling mulder and scully to investigate!!

Old 05-30-2011, 03:17 PM

328 posts, read 604,846 times
The question is, why aren't they easier?

Old 05-30-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMJ View Post
The question is, why aren't they easier?

Old 05-31-2011, 11:54 AM

Yeah, I know about the US syphillis and gonorrhea tests.

None of those links seem like reputable sources. Do you have anything from a scholarly journal like the Lancet or Nature?

Old 05-31-2011, 02:45 PM

328 posts, read 604,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Yeah, I know about the US syphillis and gonorrhea tests.

None of those links seem like reputable sources. Do you have anything from a scholarly journal like the Lancet or Nature?
Lol, the US government would never let a reputable magazine publish how America's government has been killing it's own people and fighting for world domination.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:14 PM

or more likely, HIV is a natural virus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships