Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:49 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,215,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
After 20 pages we've come into one result ...
"Christian Bible is not gods words"
Thank you
Not really!

We do know that the collective god needs to possess a burning bush, a donkey, a rock to tell obviously delusional people what his word is. It is safe to assume all the texts are fabrications of men w/o any magic behind them.

We also know appeals to awesomeness achieves nothing, appeals to numbers a re false as you cannot claim the numbers a not own the stupidz. Reject the stupidz and then you must reduce the numbers.

The collective god does seem to have a bad publisher in that many years pass after the event before it gets written down.

The collective god would do well to make a personal appearance and remove all doubt and tell us first hand what it thinks or should do.

No Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 06:21 AM

570 posts, read 733,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Not really!

We do know that the collective god needs to possess a burning bush, a donkey, a rock to tell obviously delusional people what his word is. It is safe to assume all the texts are fabrications of men w/o any magic behind them.

We also know appeals to awesomeness achieves nothing, appeals to numbers a re false as you cannot claim the numbers a not own the stupidz. Reject the stupidz and then you must reduce the numbers.

The collective god does seem to have a bad publisher in that many years pass after the event before it gets written down.

The collective god would do well to make a personal appearance and remove all doubt and tell us first hand what it thinks or should do.

No Thank you!
A comment from the wrong side of the road
My friend .. you are an atheist ... you have nothing to do with religions and holy books .
Any way thanks for stopping By

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 03-26-2011 at 06:32 AM..

Old 03-26-2011, 06:54 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,215,344 times
Quote:
My friend .. you are an atheist ... you have nothing to do with religions and holy books .
No I am just the devil's advocate, surely you need objective input to settle this argument, or is is simply a my dad can beat up your dad scenario.

Having read two of the three, knowing much of your version is plagiarized from the other two, I do feel my opinion counts for something.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:22 AM

570 posts, read 733,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA
No I am just the devil's advocate
The devil
But you don't believe in the devil !!!
You guys cant even joke right..maaan..beang an atheist must be hard
Quote:
surely you need objective input to settle this argument, or is is simply a my dad can beat up your dad scenario.
And how old are you exactly
Quote:
Having read two of the three, knowing much of your version is plagiarized from the other two, I do feel my opinion counts for something.
I do know it doesn't

Old 07-06-2012, 05:12 AM

267 posts, read 216,527 times
Quote:
What is it that makes you think that atheists, or anybody at all, doesn't have a right to an opinion about anything, anything that is not scientific? For instance, do you have an opinion about Alice in Wonderland? If you read it then you are entitled to an opinion. Conversely if you read The Theory of Relativity and don't understand it, then that is the only opinion you are entitled too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality