Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:27 PM

35 posts, read 45,168 times

Advertisements

WITH Just a BASIC understanding, even of Root WORDS, ( BIBLE Beleivers ) & lovers of truth and facts can go to Gods word in ( Isa 4:12 )

~ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

Oh, Lucifer in HEBREW origionally written…… Was…. ha^la .../ ...The ALLAH / shine; show, [LIGHT] praise, rage, renowned, shining .

The Translaters TRANSLATING the bible into Latin

TRANSLATING the bible into ENGLISH

& into other languages….

SAW that HALLA was the PAGAN, SATANIC FORM of a paganistic light…

It was not GOD of the BIBLE, not another FORM or another WORD of GOD in the bible.

MUSLIMS are lying & playing IGNORANT to hide their false claims FALSE QURAN & FALSE Religion of FRAUD & SUPRESSIVE …..manipulation

UNTILL TO THIS VERY DAY ...THIS very moment ,,,, in the ENGLISH,

HEBREW, LATIN, & even ARABIC

ALLAH & LUCIFER HAVE all THE SAME exact MEANINGS......

reXes origional & main TOPIC was the fact that ALLAH & LUCIFER HAVE THE SAME MEANINGS......
FROM BIBLICAL TIMES UNTILL TO THIS VERY DAY ...THIS very moment ,,,,

ALLAH & LUCIFER HAVE THE SAME MEANINGS......

Halo, Hologram, Halogen, Aladdin, HALLAL, Halley's Comet, Hallucination, Haloid, Haloscope, or Halometer, Halogenation, Halite, Haliograph, Heliography, Hallucinogenics, Hallucinating, Hallucinator, Hallucinatory, Hallucinogen, Hallucinogenic, Hallucinoses, Hallucinosis, Halesia, Luculent, Lucis, Lucifugous, Lucerna lamp Luzerno, luciform, Lucid, Leucine, Lucite, Lucent, Luscher, LUSCA, Lucien, Luminescence, Lucentis, Lucifer / ILLUSION

\ Throughout Time~~ & HISTORY / ~~~ the Foundations & the LANGUAGES

The CORE LANGUAGES of LATIN,

HEBREW,
ARABIC ….and
ENGLISH

& have placed the root words in LUCIFER & ALLAH under the same eXact CATAGORY, having the SAME eXact MEANINGS.....in ROOT form
Showing EXACTLY for 6000 YEARS now…

….the difference between ALLAH & the True GOD of the bible…….
THEY are the SAME as in the bible, & EVEn today ALLAH & LUCIFER remain the same....
The MUSLIMS ( HERE IN THIS FORUM ) however make THEIR CLAIMS, which they can never BACK UP.....NEVER providing a single shread of evidence
for their claims...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT ARE THE FACTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~
DO MUSLIMS ~~~~~HAVE FACTS ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 04:47 PM

Default Jesus will return AS SO ...... SHALL THE JEWS

Just like GOD { Through His prophets ~~~} Promised & warned them That THIS ~~{ would happen to them }

God ALSO { Through His prophets ~~~} ---promised that HE WOULD preserve HIS word FOREVER & BUT GOD

also PROMISED that he would return them to their home land
Muslims do not beleive THIS nor do they BELEIVE any of the BIBLE

God did send the Jews, MANY prophets From Noah -to Moses to Jesus ...
.......and many Jews *( Enough to alarm God ) did deny & reject Gods word..

Jews are people, JUST like anyone else, they have faults. AS ADAM & EVE sinned ...in the Begening.....THEY ( JEWS )
sin T00,...................... & have problems & do..... make mistakes.....LIKE all Cultures, all nations & all times.

God, ~~~ in sending the Jews ALL their prophets, ~ ONLY for them to reject Gods WORD { AS.... A MAJORITY }
..........was THEIR PROBLEM & their PROPHECY of PUNISHMENT..." To be led to their Slavery into Roman-tic paganistic
nations round about them. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Causing them to be scattered across & throughout the nations....of the earth.

Just like GOD { Through His prophets ~~~} Promised & warned them That THIS ~~{ would happen to them }

God ALSO { Through His prophets ~~~} ---promised that HE WOULD preserve HIS word FOREVER & BUT GOD
also PROMISED that he would return them to their home land
Muslims do not beleive THIS nor do they BELEIVE any of the BIBLE.......

Just like CATHOLICS ~~~ who worship the same eXact god as MUSLIMS ( The god of the Quran }

as they admit. & DEMAND ........

They like to throw out HALF stories., partial verses & partial truths in order to propigate their ANTI CHRIST, ANTi
biblical religion of lies, perversion & blasphemy...

Through His prophets ~~GOD ~} Promised & warned them That THIS ~~{ would happen to them } HE would allow them to be SCATTERED & SPREAD around the world

LOOSING their nation, LAND, Power Freedom & safety for a time.....

God ALSO promised that HE WOULD preserve HIS word FOREVER & GOD also PROMISED that he would return

them to their home land

AS we see clearly in around 700 B.C. Israel was scattered to the Assyrians
The second was in the first century A.D. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem.

The prophets warn that God will take the land away from the Jews if they don't repent and return to worship of the
true God.

God's promise to give the land to Israel had always been conditional on the Jews following the laws God
laid down.

Historians then document the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans in the first century A.D., resulting in the second
diaspora.

Six hundred years later, ISLAM was INVENTED out thin air WITH NO BIBLICAL, HISTORICAL or even Abrahamic foundation

There is a promise in the bible that rings out almost louder than all the others. And that is

God's Promise to, in the End of Time, return the Jews to the very Homeland that they were driven out of in 70 AD by the Romans.

All through Scripture it sounds out loud and clear:
"And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse,

which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people

which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from

Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations,

and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." Isaiah 11:10-12

Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate

after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

Joe 3:2 I .................................................. WILL plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom
they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Joe 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
Joe 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nEW TEST
Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham,
of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he
maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deu 30:1 .......................... ALL the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, 2 And shalt return unto the
LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice .

Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will ................. return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy
God hath scattered thee.

Luke 1:31-33 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of
his father David:
33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Eze 34:5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field,
when they were scattered.

Eze 34:16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away,

Jeremiah 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD... He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd
doth his flock.
Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I will gather them [Israel] out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in
my fury, and in great wrath;
and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

Jer 30:10 ...... O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; .....I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their
captivity;....... and Jacob shall return,

Jer 30:11 I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I
will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Amo 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the
earth; ....................saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

2Ch 6:38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they
have carried them captives, .....( God says he will save them )

Isa 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isa 10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isa 63:17 O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy
servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.
Jer 12:15 And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and
will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.
Jer 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be
their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
Jer 30:3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah,
saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
Jer 42:12 And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own
land.

One of the very last PROPHETS

Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount
Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Mic 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his
heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Mic 7:20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from
the days of old.

Mal 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return
unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,
as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and
him that serveth him not.

Luke 21:24 (New King James Version) Jesus is telling about How that ISRAEL WILL will fall by the edge of the sword,
and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be rampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are
fulfilled.

reX asks MUSLIMS which PROPHET did not prophecy that GOD would fail to return the Jews back to their HOMELAND ?

why do you lie ?

The Jews have their HOME LAND BACK.....the prophecy is true......

Old 03-24-2010, 05:09 PM

Allah & LUCIFER a both GODS......Satan AS THE BIBLE SAYS is the GOD of this world.. & he has blinded mens EYES...

ALLAH is not,,,,has never been GOD in the bible....it could be a form or a lower version of a god or deity......of PAGANISM.....

BUT ALLAH has never ment God in any part of the .... ORIGIONAL bible...

.. as God of the bible Allah was God of the sinfull, corrupt & pagans.....as lucifer......or the devil all the same angel of light that fell & rebelled against God.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which
didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Luk 10:18 And he ( JESUS ) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with
you. Amen.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bible is very clear..

Lucifer ^ *& Satan are both called Angels of Light ...

IN THE BIBLE They both have been cast down & fallen from heaven

THEY are the same EXACT beings.....

Here are some other PAGAN versions of LUCIFER / ALLAH ? SATAN....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allah A pagan MOON god of the Arabians.....

German pagan God of Death / Underworld Elli

God from African Mythology... ALA: Earth Mother Goddess of Fertility and Death.

God from Native American Mythology...EHLAUMEL: Thunder God.

God from Norse Mythology... HELLA Goddess of the Inglorious Dead OR ELLI Goddess of Old Age.

God from South American Mythology...EL-LAL Heroic killer of Giants. OR HUALLALLO: Volcanic Fire God.

God from Celtic Mythology...ELATHA: God of the FOMORII Sea creatures.

God from Mesopotamian Mythology. Allatum,Ellat God of the Underworld.

God from Arabian Mythology. Alilat God of Earth / Fertility Al Uzza Arabian A goddess of the dawn.

OR Al-Uzzá worshiped as one of the daughters of Allah the Arabian MOON GOD.

God from Egyptian Mythology Hah God of the deserts and underworld.

God from Kassite Mythology Hala. The God of healing.

God from Nigerian Mythology Ala goddess of fertility, morality & of justice.

God from Polynesia Mythology Ala Muki A river goddess who takes the form of a dragon.

God from Polynesia Mythology ALALAHE Goddess of Love.

Gods from Hawaii Mythology... ALA-MUKI : A Dragon Goddess who protects a in Hawaii.

Gods from Syrian Mythology,,,, El A storm god,

El'eb Canaan A primordial god

Elais Greek God of Oenotropae

Elel Puelche Argentina A malevolent demonic being

Elena Russian A goddess of fire

Eleos Greek A goddess of peace & mercy

Eljon Syria A god

Ellel/ Ellilus Hittite A god

Elli Scandinavia A goddess of wrestling

Ellil.... Babylon/ Akkadia A creator & air god

Halahala...... Buddhist/ Mayhayana A god of poison

Haili'la / A plague god associated with small pox.

Haltia.... Finno / Ugric A goddess of healing

These pagan Gods have the same & SIMILIAR sound,,,,..as ALLAH

why dont Muslims realize that the bibles GOD is not Satan./ Not LUcifer

& not Allah or any of islams teachings from the bible...........
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 PM

These gods .... mentioned above... HAVE MORE ties with the bible & Abraham..

than any muslim could even wish for....

muslims have nothing to do with abraham NOR the bible./

The certian few......arabians may have some TINY MINUTE AMOUNT,,,, IF A LITTLE TINY BUT OF

Hebrew ( abraham ) ----- blood.. in them

But a very, very, small percentage......if any,.,,,,,

Old 03-31-2010, 06:03 PM

Muslims like the way Jesus wore sandals, rode donkeys & camels..

Muslims like the way Jesus wore robes, had a beard, had sandy dirty feet & fasted alot.

Muslims like the way Jesus hung out around the mid~East. The fact Jesus may have used his left hand to clean up after an elimination.

Muslims like the way Jesus rebuked a few Jews who had gone over to man made tradition & forsook Gods word.

But MUSLIMS reject every single word Jesus ever said….

That’s about all that Jesus means to Muslims….

Islam has nothing to do with Jesus, Moses, Abraham or The BIBLE..

WHY PRETEND / / ??

Old 04-01-2010, 10:35 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONs LEAP View Post
WITH Just a BASIC understanding, even of Root WORDS, ( BIBLE Beleivers ) & lovers of truth and facts can go to Gods word in ( Isa 4:12 )
Just to make sure I'm (literally) on the same page as you are, you're not referring to the Book of Isaiah, are you? I ask because Isaiah 4 only has six verses. There's no Isaiah 4:12.

I apologize if you were quoting some other source.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:11 AM

it is reX who apologises and was completly wrong

reX made a mistake in posting the wrong verse.........IN PASTING the verse He left out the 1......in the number 14

its Isaiah 14:2

not Isaiah 4:2[

] Thank you for catching reXes mistake

sorry

Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM

What is really blasphemous is that the catholic church props up Islam as a religion that Abraham was involved in,

As a religion in connection with the bible/..

While the pope kisses & bows down to the quran.

It is the complete & total opposite.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:54 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,567,214 times
The Sudanese, during the period of British rule, had some Muslims who claimed to be Christ returned. (Prophet Isa is Jesus in Islam)

http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic...SudanRN1.2.pdf

Islam, Politics, and Social Movements - Google Books

Old 04-07-2010, 06:04 PM

Y DID.. CaTholics & MuSlims~ waiT~ unTilL ~800 -yrs.. AFTER /-Jesus ChrisT \~ To Declare …THAT Allah ~ Was God of the Bible ?

Y is it that IZZ SLAM B~ 4~ the 7th CENTURY has -no preserved record, BIBLES

-NO PRESERVED BOOKS-No Historic Maps-no geographic records-~-

Y is it that ~IZZ SLAM B~ 4~ the 7th CENTURY has -NO HISTORY OF ISLAM -no CHRONICLES -NO ARTIFACTS

Y is it that ~IZZ SLAM B~ 4~ the 7th CENTURY has -NO Genealogies of ANYONE

FROM ADAM…

TO …A bloody, WOODEN splintered RAPE staff .

OR a bloody SWORD ?

Y is it that U can SEARCH ~` Enternet & Librarys & …Thousands ~historic ~ VALIDATIONS~ for bible eXist

Thousands ~years AGO…

buT…

Y is it that NOT A single 1. ~/ historical FACT eXists to PROOV~IZZ SLAM eXisTed ..B.. 4./ the ..7..th century

Does archaeology support the Quran ? ABSOLUTLY NOT ! AMAZING Does archaeology support the Qur'an? [IsaAlMasih.net]
ARCHAEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS of the Quran PROOVES~ Quran to be a complete LIE / FRAUD / and IGNORANCE READ THE FACTS… QUR'AN'S ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE (http://debate.org.uk/topics/history/bib-qur/qurarch.htm - broken link)

The entire Quran is ~ ALL ONE HUGE Historical, and archaeological,~ ERROR Historical Errors of the Qur'an: Pharaoh and Haman
BIBLICAL HISTORY ~ Perfect & Correctly precise ~Scholars, Historians & Archaeologists ~GO TO THE BIBLE For Assistance, help and Reference

Y is it that NO ONE On The PLANET,~ HAS EVER GONE TO A SINGLE PAGE - in the QURAN..~ for Historical & Archaeological ~Assistance, help OR References..~ IT would be a LIE..

google the bible and history u get thousands of facts proving thousands of years......the bibles data is correct
google the quran ,..

.u have not one single fact....proving islam eXisted b...4...the 7. th century

See how Mohammad plagiarizes the bible & also IGNORANTLY ~ CLAIMED & wrote in QURAN~/ that the Jews Believed in Jesus;
How to discuss Islam with Muslims: The mathematical, scientific and historical errors

There eXists not even a scratch on a cave WALL on a single place on the planet.......

Proving a single creature Called or Served the God of Abraham....In islamic tradition
....................OR EVER ever ever,,.,,,,,even called The God of Abraham.....

.AS ALLAH......

WHY ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality