Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 08:26 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times

Advertisements

Elias, any time you want to talk sense, some of us are here for you.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:49 PM

114 posts, read 79,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I have made a note to come back here on May 9, 2016 to hold you to your word.
It's the word of God in interpretation.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:29 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,226,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias_who_has_come View Post
It's the word of God in interpretation.
And your interpretation is more right than that of thousands of others that have and do claim their own but different ones?

Old 03-13-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
And your interpretation is more right than that of thousands of others that have and do claim their own but different ones?
I know my kingship like only you know your right hand from your left. Try imagining being me for a
moment by reading Daniel 11:3-4 :

Douay-Rheims :

3 But there shall rise up a strong king, and shall rule with great power: and he shall do what he pleaseth.

4 And when he shall come to his height, his kingdom shall be broken, and it shall be divided towards the four winds of the heaven: but not to his posterity, nor according to his power with which he ruled. For his kingdom shall be rent in pieces, even for strangers, beside these.

To bring you back to your reality, see that word on the last line, "stranger"? That's you.

Whether you believe it or not doesn't make any difference, because the angel told Daniel that the words are closed and sealed till the time of the end. (12:9) The interpretation will come by God's design, not by yours nor mine.

I sat before the king of the south of Daniel 11:40 on November 8, 2012 A.D. in bonds, and although I had seen and known the man previous, I wasn't given the understanding until right then and there that what was happening was that attack foretold over 2,500 years ago, yet I had on several occasions read that verse. That is what it means concerning the words being closed and sealed until the time of the end.

The best I have been able to do is ascertain the count via other prophecy, and experience. I know, personally, every king in Daniel 11. At least three of them are currently deceased. Three of them have been my brothers (four actually, counting my younger twin who is Judas Iscariot resurrected, also the king of the Greeks), one a sire, one an in-law, and one, in the prophecy of Nostradamus, a "rash scoundrel". I can confirm the part about rash scoundrel.

As for the different one of which you speak, how have they handled the count of days? They haven't, and by neglecting the most important part, that is, the end, they have tickled your ears with lies.

Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 03-13-2015 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Offensive to Muslim members

Old 03-13-2015, 09:47 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
Alllllrighty then!

Rotsa ruck.

Old 03-13-2015, 11:03 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,226,903 times
Quote:
I know my kingship like only you know your right hand from your left. Try imagining being me for a
moment by reading Daniel 11:3-4 :

Douay-Rheims :

3 But there shall rise up a strong king, and shall rule with great power: and he shall do what he pleaseth.
The best I have been able to do is ascertain the count via other prophecy, and experience. I know, personally, every king in Daniel 11. At least three of them are currently deceased. Three of them have been my brothers (four actually, counting my younger twin who is Judas Iscariot resurrected, also the king of the Greeks), one a sire, one an in-law, and one, in the prophecy of Nostradamus, a "rash scoundrel". I can confirm the part about rash scoundrel.

Moderator cut: deleted
Oh, now I get it. Your predictions more right from the horse's mouth ................(or maybe the other end)

Old 03-13-2015, 11:09 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,212,671 times
Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing that post. I suspect he either won't be around or he'll have an excuse for why it didn't happen.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
James :

2 You covet, and have not: you kill, and envy, and can not obtain. You contend and war, and you have not, because you ask not.

13 But who art thou that judgest thy neighbour? Behold, now you that say: To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and there we will spend a year, and will traffic, and make our gain.

14 Whereas you know not what shall be on the morrow.

15 For what is your life? It is a vapour which appeareth for a little while, and afterwards shall vanish away. For that you should say: If the Lord will, and if we shall live, we will do this or that.

16 But now you rejoice in your arrogancies. All such rejoicing is wicked.

If that could be done peaceably . . .

Old 03-13-2015, 05:09 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,622,404 times
Quote:
James :

2 You covet, and have not: you kill, and envy, and can not obtain. You contend and war, and you have not, because you ask not.

13 But who art thou that judgest thy neighbour? Behold, now you that say: To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and there we will spend a year, and will traffic, and make our gain.

14 Whereas you know not what shall be on the morrow.

15 For what is your life? It is a vapour which appeareth for a little while, and afterwards shall vanish away. For that you should say: If the Lord will, and if we shall live, we will do this or that.

16 But now you rejoice in your arrogancies. All such rejoicing is wicked.

If that could be done peaceably . . .

An awesome rebuke from James to Paul.

Old 03-13-2015, 09:24 PM

283 posts, read 370,414 times
Anybody else hear the OP in Ted Baxter's voice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.