Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 03:24 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwocmo View Post
Anybody else hear the OP in Ted Baxter's voice?
No, but it does sound like a former(?) poster called "I am god" or something like that.
Either he returns or there is a lot more than just one god around.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:00 AM

114 posts, read 79,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
You know, I really don't understand people who are so into eschatology.

First, Scripture says that no one knows the day and the hour, yet these people ignore that.

Second, they are awfully sure that they will be among the select if it actually does occur.

So really it's ego on top of ego. Just live your life, one day at a time, doing your best. Everything else will sort itself out in the end.
The first time I read Daniel 11, I was only about 20 years of age (for the third time). Eschatology wasn't a much used word in my vocabulary, nor in my understanding. All the kings in Daniel 11 were still living then. I also read other parts of the Holy Bible.

I began to see that I was the Antichrist, but that I was also the resurrected John of Matthew 3, and that through Christ's Own testimony, I was Elijah, though that seemed to be the most difficult thing to realize.

I had a vivid dream one night about that time. It was in color and it contained a trumpet blast. It was of Michael in Daniel 12 and the General Resurrection, the resurrection of the dead.

Even then it seemed like a great favor from God to have had such a dream even though I was resurrected. But the prophecy says concerning me, "he shall be great in the eyes of the Lord". The meaning of that dream seems to take on greater meaning, especially in these, the final days of the count.

Many sites don't receive me well. They have their own agendas contrary to the admonition against such plannings as it is written so well in the Epistle of James. But they have sub-topics which seemingly allow for such discussion.

I personally think that the realization of this count, in terms of current events, is the most current for everyone. It has a daily meaning, and a natural mounting to the glorious conclusion if one but "waits on the Lord".

Old 03-24-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias_who_has_come View Post
I know my kingship like only you know your right hand from your left. Try imagining being me for a
moment by reading Daniel 11:3-4 :

Douay-Rheims :

3 But there shall rise up a strong king, and shall rule with great power: and he shall do what he pleaseth.

4 And when he shall come to his height, his kingdom shall be broken, and it shall be divided towards the four winds of the heaven: but not to his posterity, nor according to his power with which he ruled. For his kingdom shall be rent in pieces, even for strangers, beside these.

To bring you back to your reality, see that word on the last line, "stranger"? That's you.

Whether you believe it or not doesn't make any difference, because the angel told Daniel that the words are closed and sealed till the time of the end. (12:9) The interpretation will come by God's design, not by yours nor mine.

I sat before the king of the south of Daniel 11:40 on November 8, 2012 A.D. in bonds, and although I had seen and known the man previous, I wasn't given the understanding until right then and there that what was happening was that attack foretold over 2,500 years ago, yet I had on several occasions read that verse. That is what it means concerning the words being closed and sealed until the time of the end.

The best I have been able to do is ascertain the count via other prophecy, and experience. I know, personally, every king in Daniel 11. At least three of them are currently deceased. Three of them have been my brothers (four actually, counting my younger twin who is Judas Iscariot resurrected, also the king of the Greeks), one a sire, one an in-law, and one, in the prophecy of Nostradamus, a "rash scoundrel". I can confirm the part about rash scoundrel.

As for the different one of which you speak, how have they handled the count of days? They haven't, and by neglecting the most important part, that is, the end, they have tickled your ears with lies.

Moderator cut: deleted
The reason for deleting a known part of history which serves well in analogy to this quoted post's end paragraph was "offensive to muslims".

However, muslims are directly referenced in Daniel 11. They are referred to as "a people of a foreign god". And that was written over 2,500 years ago.

If one studies history enough, it will be seen that the call of Muhammed came at a period time when God Himself desired the help of the descendants of Ishmael. The recent adjustment concerning ISIS (Iraq and Syria pact) is a direct result of that initial calling.

The oral recitation of the error of the filioque had begun in Syria. The filioque is an error because it cannot be directly quoted as a teaching of Christ. If it were not an error, the other teachings of Christ would contradict.

This is the basis of the calling of Muhammed (Mohammed).

It is a calling away from error.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:09 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
"Nostradamus" may have not written the quatrains.
Wanted for theft: Nostradamus

Old 03-24-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
"Nostradamus" may have not written the quatrains.
This topic is really about the specifics of Daniel 12:11 & 12.

The basis of the only accurate count of the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods has included the prophecy through the Father in Heaven, through Christ Jesus, to whom all power and glory has been granted, through the Holy Spirit (Ghost) Who gives the spirit of prophecy, and the servant of God Michel de Nostradame who has served to assist at rendering the eternal accuracy in interpretation of the said days.

As to your link, this is a quote from it :

"Anne Ponsard like Nostradamus was a young widow from Salon-de-Provence".

Nostradamus was not a widow.

Posting such crap is not a credit to your reputation, Snowball7.

Christ suggests tying a millstone around your neck and drowning yourself in the depths of the sea.

I agree.

Old 03-26-2015, 07:08 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
This topic is really about the specifics of Daniel 12:11 & 12.

The basis of the only accurate count of the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods has included the prophecy through the Father in Heaven, through Christ Jesus, to whom all power and glory has been granted, through the Holy Spirit (Ghost) Who gives the spirit of prophecy, and the servant of God Michel de Nostradame who has served to assist at rendering the eternal accuracy in interpretation of the said days.

As to your link, this is a quote from it :

"Anne Ponsard like Nostradamus was a young widow from Salon-de-Provence".

Nostradamus was not a widow.

Posting such crap is not a credit to your reputation, Snowball7.

Christ suggests tying a millstone around your neck and drowning yourself in the depths of the sea.

I agree.
So much hate...

Old 03-26-2015, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
So much hate...
It's more like : keep your vagaries to yourselves.

The Epistle of James reminds us that to err on just one point of the law, we err on all points of the law.

Ignorance of such error applies to links from users, too.

Christ's words about the millstone serve to bolster the fact that the days of frivolous advice will be dealt a swift and permanent blow.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:18 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
It's more like : keep your vagaries to yourselves.

The Epistle of James reminds us that to err on just one point of the law, we err on all points of the law.

Ignorance of such error applies to links from users, too.

Christ's words about the millstone serve to bolster the fact that the days of frivolous advice will be dealt a swift and permanent blow.
Taking things out of context....

Old 03-26-2015, 12:10 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
As the day begins at sundown, today, Thursday, March 12, 2015 A.D., is the 912th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of the Book of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

In chapter 12, verse 9, it is revealed that the Book is closed, sealed up until an appointed time.

The reason I've placed this topic here is because most forums do not have a dedicated writing section. This is not only about writing, but God's very own copyright. For over 2,500 years many an interpreter/editor has efforted to explain chapters 11 and 12, to no avail. The similances at various times throughout history could be interpolated, but the Book of Daniel is not the average trigonometric charting.

The dividing line for an accurate interpretation must include the opening, the unsealing of the Book, especially as regards the counting of the final days. And as God is the copyright owner, one must do that with Him, or be at great risk.

I have come through three wombs in God's establishing the priestly (as Elijah), prophetic(as John), and kingly (now per Daniel 8:23; 11:3-4; 11:21) roles in my life. I have come to know all of the kings foretold in the verses of chapter 11. But it has only been recently that I have been able to ascertain that which many writers have attempted.

The basis of the count has a direct relation to French 16th century prophecy by Michel de Nostradame. In one of the quatrains, the prophecy is given :

IV : 95

The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany.

Of the five kings presented in the beginning of Daniel 11, there was a day when the above quatrain came to pass as regards rule. On February 12, 2009 A.D. the second king of Persia became incoherent due to complications resulting from an automobile collision. He died about 5 weeks later. The fourth king of Persia was already deceased, and if you read Daniel 11:4, you'll see that rule for me was but a fleeting moment, and this I know occurred even while I was in the womb. This left the realm left to two.

The count, then, began according to the quatrain, on September 12, 2012 A.D. What is amazing about this is that the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods align with major Feast Days of the Church. The 1,291st day, (which in Old Testament thought is Judgment Day, even in New Testament thinking, because of 2 Peter 3:10-14 which speaks of the passing of the heavens and earth through fervent heat), March 25, 2016 A.D. is Great and Holy Friday, as well as the Feast of the Annunciation.

There have been books and movies galore written about this which is really happening right now. Verse 12 states, "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days." That is May 8, 2016 A.D., Ascension Sunday.

You have been appointed 7 days like 7 years to walk in. 3 and a half years appointed for man to walk in his spring season of dying in Passover daily in order to progress to the Holy place to obtain the Shavuot, he obtains Shavuot because he has died daily having planted his seed in Pesach and then he harvests, and then he moves on to the wheat harvest and if he is truly great, he will come to the end of his prophesy in Ephraim{the flesh}.......Jesus came for the spring harvest season and he walked his 42 months of flesh, his 3 and a half years appointed to us all. But the second coming of the Lord is the fall harvests, and after a person has walked his 3 and a half years in the flesh, then he goes all the way to death{symbolic} he is then stood on his feet and given strength and symbolically taken to heaven, and then he finishes his week.

The 7 years begin on a Holy day and they end on a holy day.

The first 3 and a half years is walking in Ephraim and the last 3 and a half years is walking in Judah, flesh and spirit.

The person who comes to the end of the days of his prophesy{3 and a half years}, then is able to begin the last half of his week, the rest of his 7 years, and only he can do this because the second coming in the fall is the second coming of Christ WITHIN PEOPLE.

P.S.

Elijah is a man who miserably fails his mission and another man is appointed to finish the job he couldn't do.

Elijah is LEAST in the kingdom and the kingdom is a prophet, a priest and a king.

Elijah
Moses
Jesus.

The idea is to move from the prophet to be a priest, and then a king.

The idea is that fire is rolling out of the mouth of Elijah and he would kill the sons of the prophets in Ephraim down by the river, but Elisha is a new man, and he would build a place for the sons of the prophets of Ephraim to dwell and to learn.

God is not in the fire coming out of Elijah's mouth, God is not in his wind and earthquakes.

Old 03-26-2015, 02:51 PM

God is everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality